Programming Perfection: My Son Deserves The Best

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Programming Perfection: My Son Deserves The Best

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Happy Holidays FembotCentral! Thank you so much for your support, and making 2015 an amazing year! I've been able to really expand and shoot with other models thanks to everyone! I'm flying out to Florida on New Year's Eve to shoot more content for 2 weeks! Then later this month I'll be shooting more content for a week in Las Vegas at AVN! You guys rock, and all of this wouldn't be possible without people like you! <3 <3 <3

If you have some suggestions for videos, I'd love to hear them! Or if you'd like a Custom Video featuring any models I have available, please contact me asap!

Anyways, I have a new fembot video featuring Bella Ink!

My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

11:23 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $10.79

Excerpt:
[...]I was furious. My sweet boy was being taken advantage of by this...this whore, and I couldn't stand for it. Things needed to change. Even her tattoos and attire were disturbing. I excused myself, and found, what I thought would save my son, the chip I'd been holding onto. I felt it in my hands, and began having second thoughts, but I assured myself this was the right thing to do. I pretended to be interested in Bella's pretty hair, and quickly placed the chip on her neck. Her eyes closed, and her head went down immediately.

While she was out, I tried to figure out what to do. I knew I didn't have much time, so I quickly gathered my thoughts, and pulled myself together. This was a disaster. I sat in front of Bella and said, "BellaBot activate." Her head rose slowly, and her eyes opened wide. "Hi, I am BellaBot."

She stared straight ahead, frozen, and I walked around her, trying to figure out how to "fix" her. After a few seconds, she raised her top and started groping her chest, repeating "I am BellaBot, I am BellaBot." I don't know what happened, but I think the chip adjusted to her normal personality. It made her mindless, and her actions were completely inappropriate. I covered my eyes, and quickly deactivated her. Her eyes closed, and her head fell down. She definitely needed reprogramming.

I needed something that would swipe her mind, and get rid of any sort of undesirable qualities she had. I activated her into a "perfect girlfriend mode." Her eyes opened wide, and her head raised, "Hi, I am BellaBot." I decided to test the mode by asking if she liked to cook and clean. She answered, "Yes, Master," so I knew the chip was working correctly...READ FULL DESCRIPTION

Also available on my Clips4Sale store here for $11.99
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!