New Prototype Kylie Bot 4000 created by Crystal Bot

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

New Prototype Kylie Bot 4000 created by Crystal Bot

Post by CrystalClark » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:13 pm

New Prototype Kylie Bot 4000

You enter the lab to see Crystal Bot 5000 working away on her new fembot proto type the Kylie Bot 4000. (Kylie Kalvetti). CrystalBot is proud of the progress she's made on new bot and wants to share with you some of its features. She has been working out its kinks, but there are still more to be worked out she informs you. She enters a few more codes into the system of Kylie Bot 4000 and then asks you if you would like her to show you some of her commands.She activates Kylie Bot 4000, and explains the bots appearance. This version fembot is meant to resemble the perfect "Girl Next Door". She has a tan skin layer, dark hair, dark eyes, and a great natural young figure.

She runs through some basic commands such as Kylie Bots "Blow Job mouth"; as well as shows her limb movements by commanding her to raise her arms and touch her breasts. Crystal Bot informs you that she has been working on the young bots sex modes so they are a little wanky. But she commands Kylie Bot into "Masturbation mode" which isn't very good yet. Crystal Bot smiles though, proud of her achievements in the lab for you. Crystal Bot 5000, currently is in her "Lab Assistant Human Mode"; a new feature in the new line of Crystal Bots......What hospital or lab wouldnt want that!?She has been working hard in trying to perfect Kylie Bot 4000's "Human Mode". It isn't perfect yet she informs you but here it goes!

She activates Kylie Bots human mode and kylie puts on a big smile. She moves like a real "Girl Next Door". She giggles, smiles, and says "Hi I am Kylie Bot 4000, but you can call me *Giggle* Kylie" twirling her hair. Crystal Bot remembers she left some of her tools down the hall and decides to leave you alone with Kylie Bot. But before she leaves she wants you to see just how far she's come on the Kylie Bot 4000, so she instructs her to give you a good strip tease show and exits the room. Now that you are left alone you of course want to have fun with your new fembot prototype. As she begins to strip you activate "Mood Music". She strips completely naked and begins to touch herself. When her human like pussy becomes so wet you can hear it, you shut off the music and watch as she plays with her pussy for you. Now, she is a new bot and you shouldn't be playing around with her sexually so much. But Alas, you can't help but jerk off as well forgetting she is a robot.

Poor Kylie Bot 4000 not programmed to 100% yet malfunctions and because you didnt get to the computer in time she COMPLETELY malfunctions and fries her circuits. Crystal Bot 5000 returns, and is outraged by this. She has been working so hard on this new bot and you just fried her circuts. Crystal Bot is chastising you, but you won't have any of that because YOU are her owner after all. You activate her "Robot Mode" and command her to humiliate herself by taking off her lab coat, lifting her dress, play with her pussy and then slap herself in the face! You then return her back to "Human Mode"; so she can realize that you are in control and another act out will result in further punishment.....She pouts and continues to work on fixing the kylie bot. Before you leave you enter Crystal Bot 5000 into "Happy Work Mode" and she happily acknowledges you as if nothing ever happened.

For Preview:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... indows.wmv

((This is something new I am trying let me know if the preview works everyone))
***I do have 20 second previews on my clip store if not***

Visit for full video:
Clips4sale.com/80527

I am still working on my home lab. Since this video I have made others with a much better background. This is a plain black background with some lights....nothing fancy. But upcoming as you will see each video is more and more advanced with its back ground as my home lab becomes more and more complete. OH This is also Kylie's first time ever doing anything like this! I think she did a great job for her first time.

So much love you guys!
Crystal Bot 5000

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: New Prototype Kylie Bot 4000 created by Crystal Bot

Post by wjbaines » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:57 pm

I wanted to offer some props to Crystal!

It's an older clip -- one of the first she made: "Crystal has a Secret." I didn't buy it for the longest time (it came out in January, so, almost a year). Finally I did, and wowwie! I had been put off from buying it because the description didn't say anything about malfunctions. But it turned out that they do appear in a good chuck of it, and I think that (for my tastes, at least) it's the best one she's done. So, kudos, I guess, is what I'm trying to say!