My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots (2 Fembots)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots (2 Fembots)

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey Fembot lovers! I'm back with another great clip! Hope you guys love it!
If you have some suggestions for future videos, I'd love to hear them! Or you can order a Custom Video from my official website!

My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

10:03 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $9.89

Excerpt:
[...]Today I received two more broken stripperbots. They were shut off when I received them, so I needed to power them on to see what the problem was. I decided to test the WhitneyBot first. "Activating WhitneyBot... Sequence: stripper mode. Would you like me to dance for you?" The fembot began stripping, and her speech was perfect. Her movements seemed to have no problem at all, so after a minute of watching, I decided to power on the FifiBot.

"FifiBot activated. Would- would- would- would- you like me to strip for you?" She immediately started malfunctioning, repeating phrases, and freezing in place. Her movements were extremely jagged as she tried to perform her purpose, and soon I could hear WhitneyBot's speech starting to slip up. "Would- would- you like us to strrrrriiiipppppppp together?... I am programmed to like girls, too."...READ FULL DESCRIPTION

Also available on my Clips4Sale store here for $10.99
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

KingJeremy

Re: My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots (2 Fembots)

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Real happy with this purchase. I'm a sucker for movement and speech errors and Fifi keeps getting better at both of these in my opinion. Plus I just like Whitney Morgan in general, seems like a very cool individual. Very pleased with the quality of the content and productions since you guys have started making fembot stuff again.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots (2 Fembots)

Post by XXXMultimedia » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 pm

KingJeremy wrote:Real happy with this purchase. I'm a sucker for movement and speech errors and Fifi keeps getting better at both of these in my opinion. Plus I just like Whitney Morgan in general, seems like a very cool individual. Very pleased with the quality of the content and productions since you guys have started making fembot stuff again.
Thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate your support and wonderful feedback! I'm gonna be working with more girls next month and be shooting more fembots!
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!