The Factory Videos

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The Factory Videos

Post by CrystalClark » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi everyone,
I totally just realized I forgot to mention my "Returned To The Factory" video is linked with "Crystals Horror Stories- Discover The Factory".
For those of you who drew the conclusion on your own, your awesome hahaha because I had a glitch and forgot to mention it. :cry:

But they are linked. I am trying to create a series of adventures with Crystal Bot 5000, and Kendra Bot. In my own way, I have always been inspired by how R2D2 and C3PO are together in various tales in time through out the star wars trilogy. So, if you have caught on I am trying to do similar with myself and Kendra Bot. I am currently building a new factory closer to my home so I can make more fembot videos for all of you more often. The one I have used before is about a 5hour drive from where I live....too bad I am not programmed to fly :bighug:

But I did want to ask, if you think I should still shoot Crystal Bot 5000 & Kendra Bot series in the normal factory....or is it ok to move them to a new one? I suppose in goes along with the adventures they could be having :thumbsup: I have about 5 stories I have written myself, to continue their fun. I would just as always love to hear any feedback any of you may have for me. I am always looking to better my production value, but I try to stay away from too many special effects....

Anywho! Here are the links to the two videos, so incase you didnt realize they are linked now you know....and now you also know why :lovestruck: its because there is more to come! hehehe

-Crystal Bot 5000

OH PS. does anyone know how I can post images and short preview videos for you guys on here? thanks xo

"Returned To The Factory"

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/13552474">Returned to the factory wmv </a>

This CrystalBot 5000 was returned for faulty programming. Kendra James aka Kendrabot 100 has been looking into this bots issues trying to figure out what went wrong. "Natural functions seem to be working well....hmm what could be the problem". Kendra tests CrystalBot 5000s sex commands starting with "open mouth"; which seems to be functioning. Finally arrives to the issue "Blow Job Mouth"; upon this command CrystalBot 5000 starts biting down like a attacking a bone! "Oh no no no, this is definitely an issue!". KendraBot 100 works on the computer to fix the issue, and commands again "Blow Job Mouth"; which now works as a gentle sucking action. All this hard work, has Kendra feeling very hot...she walks over to grab a water bottle and takes a sip. UH OH! KendraBot 100 has forgotten she is a robot who is just in human mode and not an actual human! She can not drink water or else she will malfunction! Poor KendraBot 100 begins to malfunction and shut down. The Dr (You) walks into the factory lab, and restarts his beloved KendraBot 100 assistant. "Oh hello Dr, I apologize I mustve forgotten I am a robot". She is put back into human mode so she can explain what she has fixed with the CrystalBot 5000 that was returned. She shows the Dr the simple functions some still needing some work. She also shows the Dr that this CrystalBot 5000 is in the "natural" version, and has a natural human female pussy bush as well. But before she can complete her explanations the Dr uses his remote to put KendraBot 100 into Robot mode, and commands her to put her hand on the CrystalBots Breast! She then returns to human mode completely appalled! "Dr! That is high inappropriate" She begins to scold the Dr, but he then awakens the CrystalBot and commands her to stand up and touch KendraBots plumb perfect breasts. "DR! THIS IS NOT OK"; He again now messing with KendraBot puts her back into robot mode and commands both fembots to begin kissing. KendraBots human mode is a more auto matic system, as she is programmed as a lab assistant, thus she can snap into human mode automatically and does so too realize what is happening. She moves her head but the CrystalBot just keeps kissing! "I see what your doing DR, you like to have your fembots returned to the factory so you can have your fun with them! That is really not ok" but once again the sneaky Dr turns KendraBot back into robot mode, and commands CrystalBot to begin rubbing her pussy. When kendrabot comes back to human mode she moves and poor little crystalbot is still rubbing away at the air. "Dr can you please tell her to stop". Finally the Drs remote has taken over the full functions of both Crystal bot and KendraBot. He commands both bots to remove each others tops, and begin massaging each others perfect breasts. For his own enjoyment her snaps Kendra back into human mode once again for her to attempt at scolding him. He now has both fembot rubbing, kissing, and engaged in one another. He turns them both into human mode but instead of scolding and fighting with him they are both so turned on they begin to fuck one another on the lab table. CrystalBot licks KendraBots pussy until she orgasms, and then CrystalBot returning to robot mode for Kendrabot to place into the perfect positioning for her to return the favor. She is placed back into human mode, so she can enjoy the oral and fingering happening to her tight pussy. The Dr, now bored of the fembots commands CrystalBot to orgasm, and then places BOTH fembots into Sleep Mode until he decides to have more fun later.

Crystals Horror Stories "Discover The Factory"

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/14567373">Crystals Horror Stories "Discover The Factory"wmv </a>

Well, we meet again. It seems as though our little adventurer was a tad too sensitive. We find him tonight, seeking refuge with 2 ladies; who are pro-pro-programmed to please. Watch and see what awaits our little adventurer, in tonights frightening tale "Discover The Factory".In the barren waste land that has come of the world, he stumbles upon a factory. It seems to be run down from the outside but when he breaks in he finds it to be fully functional. He thinks he is alone, but when he turns around he finds TWO women bent over completely unresponsive. He pokes them, asks if they are OK but receives no response. Confused and frightened he begins to explore to buttons on the massive computers around him. He hears a surge of electricity, and turns around to see BOTH women now standing up right staring at him. "Crystal Bot activated"; "Kendra Bot activated" they say.Confused, and a little nervous he walks closer to the two and waves his hand over their blank faces. Nothing. Confused, he asks them again "girls are you ok?" to which Crystal Bot responds "Command does not compute". Our adventurer now understands, these two beauties are ROBOTS! They have been locked down here for who knows how long. He walks back over to the control panels and begins to press more buttons, causing the fembots to walk, bend over, raise their arms and even touch themselves. He squeezes, and pokes at ones butt and is amazed at how life like they are. He stumbles upon a button which triggers Crystal Bots "Blow Job Mouth"; this really excites our adventurer, as he begins to press more buttons he triggers Kendra Bots "Masturbation Mode" and she begins to masturbate! He is having way to much fun with these two. He gets to carried away with buttons though, after all he doesn't know what the hell he is doing in a lab such as this; which causes Crystal Bot to slightly malfunction. Lucky for him he recovers her, and she is seemingly back to normal. He finds the fembots "Human Mode" button, which now makes it so the two sex bots can speak to him almost freely. They begin to giggle and slowly take off their clothing when he presses another button to make them kiss! Unfortunately yet again, he doesn't understand the controls and they begin to kiss in "Robot Mode" which isn't so sexy to our exhausted pervert. He finds the correct controls, bringing the two back in human mode and full on FUCK MODE! The two sex bots strip each other out of their clothes, and begin to make up and lick each others pussy's. Kendra Bot is brought to a seemingly human like orgasm, and pushes Crystal Bot to the lab table and begins to go to town. Mid pussy eating, crystal bot returns to robot mode without any controls being touched. Confused, our adventurer presses a random set of buttons which returns her to human mode but sends Kendra Bot into robot mode. He struggles, panics a little but eventually gets them both back to human mode. Kendra Bot brings Crystal Bot to the verge of a HUGE ORGASM when she begins to short circuit!!! Poor Crystal Bot, begins to shake, buzz, and becomes unresponsive. She shuts down completely seemingly broken which sends Kendra Bot into a fit of ANGER!!! She begins to scream, "Re activate her! You did this! She and I have been down here for so long! Re activate her!!!" She lunges at our adventurer and he frighteningly presses a covered red button over and over, which sends Kendra Bot into "Sleep Mode". She shuts off, and our adventurer fleas for his escape! *Click*It and Discover The Factory