Bethany Benz on Robolust anyone?

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Jazzfan

Bethany Benz on Robolust anyone?

Post by Jazzfan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Hey all,

Every now and then Frank hits a home run in casting and gets a gorgeous actress for his robot segment, and although that could be great it could also be very weak on the acting end.

Anyone check out Bethany Benz's video that jaust came out? I like everything about the looks of her, heels and all but was wondering about the acting. Good, bad, okay?

Thanks for the input all!

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Bethany Benz on Robolust anyone?

Post by dale coba » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Her videos will probably become available to members on Sunday the eighth.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Bethany Benz on Robolust anyone?

Post by King Snarf » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:22 am

I bought it. Reminded me a little bit of Jen Capone's first visit. Not as much robotic movements as in other clips (but then it's also shorter than other clips), but what there is is done pretty well for a first timer (the robot walk at the end is a little awkward, though). Not much in the way of good shut down moments, malfunctions, or robot talking, sadly. She does have a nice "Stepford smile" though. Overall, I'd probably rate this a C, maybe a C+. Decent enough for a beginner, but not nearly as good a debut as some of the other girls who've showed up this past year so far.

As an aside, I really wish Frank and Lana would either open up the memberships on the main page again or at least update the Roboangels site more frequently.