Newest Video! Fun combination

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Newest Video! Fun combination

Post by CrystalClark » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello all, I have made a super fun video that was on my bucket list for some time. I finally got the right costume and did it! Enjoy

"Are You The Real Batgirl?!"

Harley Quinn ( Crystal Clark ); has captured the amazing Batgirl (Tomiko). She has tied up our super heroine to the bed in her secret lair and plans to do some pretty nasty things to her. She torments poor helpless bat girl by taunting her and pulls out a HITACHI, and asks if bat girl wants to play a game?! Batgirl worried says NO, but evil Harley begins to VIBRATE batgirls pussy with the hitachi through her costume! So humiliating, for this super heroine to be forced to cum and get her pussy juices all over her costume. But to Harley's surprise, after Batgirls vicious orgasm she begins to jolt, twitch and in a monotonous voice repeat "MALFUNCTION, MALFUNCTION, MALFUNCTION". And shuts down! Completely collapses. Harley now very confused pokes at the batgirl but doesnt get any movement. She then realizes, batgirl this whole time was a robot!!!! She flips her over and finds the control buttons behind her back under her skin and with an evil laugh REPROGRAMS the batgirl into a villain just like her!She wakes up her new robot bat girl and commands her off the bed. Harley can hardly contain her excitement and begins to laugh, squeal, but eventually collects herself to command poor batgirl to slap herself in the face! Sending her back into hysterics. But Harley needs more fun, she gives a few more simple commands but realizes not only can she use batgirl to destroy the city, she can also humiliate her and reprogram her into being the jokers SEX SLAVE BOT! She does the reprogramming, and robot batgirl begins to get a very sexy look on her face and sway like a sex doll. Harley commands the sex bat to STRIP out of her costume and be completely naked! Harley even commands her to play with her perfect TITS and play with herself as well! She does so, and harley freaks out with laughter holding the costume and is about to even put it on when something troubles her.....she walks right up to the robots face and in a deep mean voice asks "ARE YOU THE REAL BAT GIRL?'- the robot responds that she is a robot here for her masters commands and sex puppet programming. So, Harley again gets in the fembots face and says "SO YOUR NOT THE REAL BAT GIRL?"; The look a like robot responds "affirmative"; which squeally Harley just gets upset and pouts on the edge of the bed. She just tells the decoy fembot bat girl to go lay on the bed in a position the joker will like. When the decoy lays down, harley pouts but then has a evil thought! She can use the robot to trick the city!!! And use the robots internal memory to track down the real bat girl! (evil laughter). What will happen to the city????????

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/14480875">Are You The Real Batgirl?! wmv </a>

If you wish for different formats of this video please visit the store under its different categories.
Clips4sale.com/80527
If I am missing a format you wish to have the video in please email me direct Sexycrystalclark24@yahoo.com

Xoxoxox
Crystal

christineagain

Re: Newest Video! Fun combination

Post by christineagain » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:10 am

Mmmmmm... Getting this one!