"Queen Midas' Golden Touch"

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
JordanaLeigh
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

"Queen Midas' Golden Touch"

Post by JordanaLeigh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Please check out my newest Magic Control/Golden Statue clip with myself and Nikki Brooks (who's an AMAZING actress and freezer!!):

Jordana is the queen and Nikki is her servant. Queen Jordana was GIVEN THE GOLDEN TOUCH TODAY, by Bachus. Now, she is hungry and demands fruit from her lowly servant, So Nikki approaches with a bowl of fruit. Queen Jordana reaches for an apple...and MAGICALLY, it TURNS TO GOLD. Its beautiful, but unfortunately, Queen Jordana cannot eat a GOLDEN APPLE. So,next, Jordana reaches for a banana. But, as soon as she touched it, that also TURNS TO GOLD. Frustrated with hunger, Jordana asks Nikki to feed her some grapes. Nikki starts to, and slips and falls ONTO Jordana, Suddenly, Nikki feels a WEIRD STIFFENING FEELING, and then just like the fruit, she SLOWLY STARTS TURNING TO GOLD,..first her arms, then torso, then legs, then neck, and finally...her face and hair. Once Nikki is SOLID GOLD, she completely FREEZES. Jordana laughs and MOCKS the silly girl for being so careless. She ADMIRES HER NEW GOLDEN STATUE, and decides to ADD it to her collection. Queen Jordana is so enthralled by GOLDEN NIKKI, that she cant help but grab hold of her. WRONG DECISION. Suddenly now, Jordana feels the strange tingling feeling throughout her body, and just like Nikki, she SLOWLY BEGINS TO TUN TO GOLD, too. The Queen panics frantically, calling for her other servants to help her, but no one is there. Soon, there are TWO, GOLD, FROZEN STATUES in the palace.

LINK:http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/14461963

And for any future custom orders, please go to Jordana-Rama.com where you can see all the girl i work with and fill out my form. CADENCE LUX and SUNSHINE will be here next and i am offering 10% off customs.

XO,
Jordana

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: "Queen Midas' Golden Touch"

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Love the gold look, and concept
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?