No more Ashley Fires ever?

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Jazzfan

No more Ashley Fires ever?

Post by Jazzfan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Hey all,

I'm not a subscriber to SciFiDreamgirls. Tried for a bit but the frequency of updates just didn't justify the bread of the membership.
Still love their videos and always buy the ones that interest me from the store.
That being said there hasn't been a new one in forever. Is the website still going? Should we be looking forward to more stuff?

Appreciate any leads!

peace

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: No more Ashley Fires ever?

Post by King Snarf » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:48 am

If by "forever" you mean "a few months ago", then I suppose that's accurate.

solo351

Post by solo351 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 pm

In fairness to Ms. Fires, she was generating ASFR content for the purpose of making money. I fully support that, and she went out of her way to produce good content with the hopes we would buy it. But if a sufficient number of people aren't subscribing to her website or buying her videos on Clips4Sale, I can't blame her for moving on to other genres.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 am

I agree with that sentiment, Kishin. I bought the one year subscription the first day it was available at ScifiDreamgirls. The problem became that from a financial standpoint, it became a better investment to buy the videos a la cart due to the infrequent updates. Once my subscription ended, that's exactly what I did. Still supporting Ashley and I'd say 90% of the time I was at least satisfied with my purchase at C4S but paying for the subscription was a losing proposition. I signed up for a 1 month subscription towards the end and there were no updates whatsoever over those 30 days.

I buy quite a lot of videos and order quite a few customs that end up being offered as videos for general consumption on C4S (and I appreciate those that do order customs that end up being sold to us at the usual rate of a buck a minute when it usually costs about 10 times that when you order a custom). Obviously not everyone is in a position to buy all the videos that they would like or to financially support their favorite producers but even if you can't support producers financially, just a message or a tweet saying you liked their latest fembot production can go a long way.

All that being said, I really miss Ashley's blank stare. One of the best in the business at the deactivated, vacant expression.

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:06 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I agree with that sentiment, Kishin. I bought the one year subscription the first day it was available at ScifiDreamgirls. The problem became that from a financial standpoint, it became a better investment to buy the videos a la cart due to the infrequent updates. Once my subscription ended, that's exactly what I did. Still supporting Ashley and I'd say 90% of the time I was at least satisfied with my purchase at C4S but paying for the subscription was a losing proposition. I signed up for a 1 month subscription towards the end and there were no updates whatsoever over those 30 days.

I buy quite a lot of videos and order quite a few customs that end up being offered as videos for general consumption on C4S (and I appreciate those that do order customs that end up being sold to us at the usual rate of a buck a minute when it usually costs about 10 times that when you order a custom). Obviously not everyone is in a position to buy all the videos that they would like or to financially support their favorite producers but even if you can't support producers financially, just a message or a tweet saying you liked their latest fembot production can go a long way.

All that being said, I really miss Ashley's blank stare. One of the best in the business at the deactivated, vacant expression.
That's exactly what I mean.

Please, I frequently if not always buy pretty much everything that comes out by a number of producers. Ashley was really great, some of my favorte even. it was just a matter of the updates not being frequent enough to justify a membership.

I did, do and will buy any good videos Ashley puts out the reason for this thread was just to check if there had been any updates on the website that we could look forward to coming to the store.

Hoping she's back soon!