New Clips!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
JordanaLeigh
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

New Clips!

Post by JordanaLeigh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:24 am

Please check out my newest clip, "Winding Up Jordana", written by a member of this board:

Jordana ia a BITCHY STEPMOM. She is late for work one day and can't find her skirt, and is SURE that her STEPSON hid it! He is always staring at her, like a PERVERT when she gets ready for work. She walks out of her room, and DEMANDS he tell her where it is. He points under the bed. so, Jordana BENDS OVER to look, and he immediately INSERTS A SPECIAL KEY into her ASS. He WINDS UP THE KEY, and suddenly, Jordana IS HIS MINDLESS SLAVE. She repeats the mantra "Yes Master, I am your MECHANICAL TOY', over and over again, as she walks back and forth. Next, he WINDS HER DOWN, and she SHUTS DOWN immediately! He then SNAPS HER BACK TO NORMAL, and she is VERY ANGRY. He tells her that she is turned into a MINDLESS SLAVE and the only way she can be turned back into a human, is to HAVE AN ORGASM. She is livid now and starts to yell, but before she has a chance to say anything, he WINDS HER UP again, and hands her a VIBRATOR. she uses the TOY and HAS AN ORGASM. But unfortunately the intensity of the orgasm is too much for her, and HER SYSTEM OVERLOADS and she SHUTS DOWN..

LINK:
http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/14431815

I also recently put up a Real Doll clip "Ginary Doll", and Magic Control clip, "Nerd To Super heroine Transformation"

XO,
Jordana