CrystalsReign New Updates

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

CrystalsReign New Updates

Post by CrystalClark » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I have not been on here much. Things have been pretty crazy for this fembot! I am surprised my circuits have not blown yet! But I am built for pleasure, and so I bring you some fun pleasurable videos hehehe enjoy!

New hot sexy updates on Clips4sale.com/80527

Titles
"SpyBot Gets Deleted" Starring Crystal Clark (CrystalBot5000) & Chrissy Daniels (Security Bot)
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/14235599">SpyBot Gets Deleted! wmv </a>

Spy Bot (CrystalBot 5000), is sent to retrieve the information on the illegal activity happening within her masters company. She successfully finds the information, but does not want to be found out so she takes copies of the information and stores it in her internal memory. She goes to flea the scene, but her snooping did not go undetected! SecurityBot (Chrissy Daniels) is quickly activated and charges to stop SpyBot in her tracks. "STOP! I am a security bot and you have something that belongs to my owners". SpyBot Crystal is stopped, and becomes nervous as she knows security bots are much stronger than her. She tries to talk her way past Security Bot Chrissy, but is unsuccessful as Security Bot Chrissy's hard exterior just causes little spy bot crystal too bounce off of her. Crystal tries one last threat, of laser beam eyes but Security Bot Chrissy see's right through that lie. As Spy Bot Crystal tries to run past her she gets stopped by Security Bots strong arm causing her to bounce back from the impact....And now its time for Security Bot Chrissy to end the hall way game, she raises her arm in the air and gives poor little spy bot crystal a CHOP to the head causing her to MALFUNCTION! Spy Bot's internal wiring is compromised and she falls to the ground, shutting down completely. When are Spy Bot awakens, she finds herself laying on a bed unable to move. She turns and sees the security bot standing over her, and questions whats wrong with her why can't she move? Security Bot explains how she re programmed the little spy bot, and wants the information she stole. Crystal Bot 5000 is a sneaky little spy bot and tries to lie her way out of the situation but to no avail. Security Bot Chrissy picks up her remote, and begins to make Spy Bot slap herself in the face, first with one hand then with both hands. Spy Bot Crystal 5000 just expresses she can torture her all she likes she will never give her the information she seeks. This pisses off Security bot, who then uses the remote to make spy bot lift up her legs and open them wide. "Hmm, I rather like this position for you" she says as she then puts spy bot in to HUMAN MODE. Now in human mode little spy bot crystal begins to speak very softly, and beg to be released. She is almost in tears begging, and expressing the information is already to her masters and she no longer has it. The games just make Security bot chrissy impatient. She returns spy bot Crystal to robot mode, and tells her "Well, if you won't give me the information willingly I will just have to take it from you! Which is much more fun for a bot like me anyway!". Security Bot Chrissy, turns her nipple knobs which trigger the FUCKING attachment on her body. The dildo attached to her is used to extract information from fellow fembots. Spy Bot BEGS NO PLEASE DONT you don't have to do this, but her begging gets her no where.Security Bot Chrissy, breaks through Spy Bot Crystals Vaginal wall forcing her information extractor inside the little bots pussy. Spy Bot Crystal lets out a LOUD moan as the Security bot FUCKS the information from her.Security Bot Chrissy RAMS Spy Bot Crystal harder and harder, putting her in different positions so she can get deeper and deeper into her internal memory banks.But sneaky Spy Bot Crystal tries to store the information into her back up memory, but again her efforts are not good enough and the Security Bot flips our helpless Spy Bot over and fucks her HARD doggy style. The forced entry starts to feel pleasurable for little spy bot crystal. She begins to moan louder, breathe harder, and fight as she might fall into the hands of the Security bot. As Spy Bot Crystal CLIMAXES with a loud and vicious orgasm; Security Bot Chrissy has the information she was looking for. She begins to transfer it from the spy bot and save it in her memory bank for deletion. She detaches her fucking attachment from Spy Bot Crystal, who is exhausted and looking rather fucked one might say. Before Spy Bot Crystal can say anything though, Security Bot Chrissy thanks her for the information, picks up the remote and says "Bye Spy Bot" pressing the DELETE ALL MEMORY button. Poor little Spy Bot Crystal shocked goes into a fierce malfunction in which her little body can not handle causing her to completely break down, left on the bed motionless and life less.

"Punished Too Please" Starring Crystal Clark (Crystal Bot 5000) & Lexi (Lexi 5)
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/14085295">Punished To Please wmv </a>

CrystalBot 5000 is going about her daily chores. Cleaning the house for her master while she is in "house wife" mode. She walks into her masters bedroom and to her surprise finds a new fembot on her bed! She drops her laundry basket, and walks over slowly to examine the new bot. She mutters to herself angrily "why would he even need another fembot! I am CrystalBot 5000! I am the perfect bot for any man. This must just be a simple WHORE BOT". She begins to poke the turned off bot, and discovered it is still in manual control. A cord and controller are attached via the vagina area of this new bot known as "Lexi 5". CrystalBot uses the controller to turn on Lexi 5 who is not fully programmed yet. She uses the controller to make Lexi go through some simple functions but due to her not being programmed completely yet CrystalBot jokes "She's a little glitchy". She controls Lexi 5 to remove her top revealing her GIANT TITS! "Thats not fair! Thats probably why he bought you" CrystalBot pouts. She begins to get carried away with the new bot messing with her controller to much and begins to get frustrated when she discovers how sexy this new bot it. She decides her master doesn't need such a toy around, he has her CrystalBot 5000 the most perfect fembot out there! She RIPS the controller wire from Lexi 5's vaginal connector with so much anger. Lexi 5 does NOT shut down though! She goes into Auto Control and begins to announce "your not my master". CrystalBot yells SHUT UP SHUT UP!! But poor lexi 5 malfunctions and shuts down! "Uh oh....I broke it! I am going to be deactivated for sure!" CrystalBot tries to flea the room, but is caught by her master!To punish CrystalBot 5000, her master puts her back into robot mode and commands her to PLEASURE Lexi 5 his new SEX BOT! She kisses, and rubs Lexi 5's juicy life like pussy. She fingers her, until the bots master commands Lexi 5 the ORGASM! CrystalBot is then put into sleep mode and falls on the bed in a frozen state. Lexi 5 in human mode thanks her master but is then also shut down so he can have his own fun with both fembots.

"Pleasure Bots Get NO Pleasure" Starring Crystal Clark & Ela Darling (DarlingBot)
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/13662601">Pleasure Bots Get NO Pleasure wmv </a>

I am super excited, because my new DarlingBot 3000(Ela Darling) arrived today! I have to put her together piece by piece, and then work on her computer, as well as re wire a couple things. She's finally ready! I am so excited! My very own Darlingbot 3000!!! She came perfect, so beautiful!I turn her on, and her eyes just capture my heart! Wow she is just gorgeous! I check her limbs to make sure I put everything together properly, and looks good to me. I command my new bot to remove her top, so I may see her breasts. She receives and obeys my command perfectly no hesitation from this bot. WOW! Her breasts are just as I ordered! They feel amazing too. I want to see more of my robot, I command her to remove her entire costume, in which she does in the sexiest robotic way. Its super exciting, because the factory got everything right! She has a bush on her pussy, she has the pale skin I asked for, and the tattoos in all the right spots! Wow! She's so beautiful. Her ass is perfect too! I ask her "DarlingBot 3000 what are your functions; your settings; and abilities". She runs through them swimmingly, when I realize, my Darling Bot is only a PLEASURE BOT for her masters pleasure. She isn't programmed to feel any of her own. That is not fair, I ask her twice "Darlingbot what gives you pleasure", and she responds "I can not complete this command". WHAT!?This isn't fair, I reprogram her computer because I want my sexy bot to feel pleasure. She is so beautiful it just wouldn't be fair! I command her to the bed in SEX position, she obeys. I have my handy dandy hitachi, and I am going to use it to give my sexy new bot a real orgasm! HER FIRST ORGASM!I place it on her pussy, but she gives NO response....oops I forgot to put her in human mode! Darling bot Human Mode On! She goes into human mode, and begins to breathe heavily, and feel the vibrations on her pussy. She's enjoying it so much, her body shakes, her moans grow and her eyes roll back into her head. YES! She's feeling REAL PLEASURE!She lets out a LOUD and vicious orgasm! But before I can fully celebrate my poor DarlingBot begins to short circuit! Whats happening? She's malfunctioning! Oh no! Darlingbot shuts completely down after her malfunction, unable to come back on....I am so bummed, I guess Pleasure Bots just arnt suppose to feel pleasure themselves.......

"Returned To The Factory" Starring Crystal Clark & Kendra James
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/80527/13552474">Returned to the factory wmv </a>

This CrystalBot 5000 was returned for faulty programming. Kendra James aka Kendrabot 100 has been looking into this bots issues trying to figure out what went wrong. "Natural functions seem to be working well....hmm what could be the problem". Kendra tests CrystalBot 5000s sex commands starting with "open mouth"; which seems to be functioning. Finally arrives to the issue "Blow Job Mouth"; upon this command CrystalBot 5000 starts biting down like a attacking a bone! "Oh no no no, this is definitely an issue!". KendraBot 100 works on the computer to fix the issue, and commands again "Blow Job Mouth"; which now works as a gentle sucking action. All this hard work, has Kendra feeling very hot...she walks over to grab a water bottle and takes a sip. UH OH! KendraBot 100 has forgotten she is a robot who is just in human mode and not an actual human! She can not drink water or else she will malfunction! Poor KendraBot 100 begins to malfunction and shut down. The Dr (You) walks into the factory lab, and restarts his beloved KendraBot 100 assistant. "Oh hello Dr, I apologize I mustve forgotten I am a robot". She is put back into human mode so she can explain what she has fixed with the CrystalBot 5000 that was returned. She shows the Dr the simple functions some still needing some work. She also shows the Dr that this CrystalBot 5000 is in the "natural" version, and has a natural human female pussy bush as well. But before she can complete her explanations the Dr uses his remote to put KendraBot 100 into Robot mode, and commands her to put her hand on the CrystalBots Breast! She then returns to human mode completely appalled! "Dr! That is high inappropriate" She begins to scold the Dr, but he then awakens the CrystalBot and commands her to stand up and touch KendraBots plumb perfect breasts. "DR! THIS IS NOT OK"; He again now messing with KendraBot puts her back into robot mode and commands both fembots to begin kissing. KendraBots human mode is a more auto matic system, as she is programmed as a lab assistant, thus she can snap into human mode automatically and does so too realize what is happening. She moves her head but the CrystalBot just keeps kissing! "I see what your doing DR, you like to have your fembots returned to the factory so you can have your fun with them! That is really not ok" but once again the sneaky Dr turns KendraBot back into robot mode, and commands CrystalBot to begin rubbing her pussy. When kendrabot comes back to human mode she moves and poor little crystalbot is still rubbing away at the air. "Dr can you please tell her to stop". Finally the Drs remote has taken over the full functions of both Crystal bot and KendraBot. He commands both bots to remove each others tops, and begin massaging each others perfect breasts. For his own enjoyment her snaps Kendra back into human mode once again for her to attempt at scolding him. He now has both fembot rubbing, kissing, and engaged in one another. He turns them both into human mode but instead of scolding and fighting with him they are both so turned on they begin to fuck one another on the lab table. CrystalBot licks KendraBots pussy until she orgasms, and then CrystalBot returning to robot mode for Kendrabot to place into the perfect positioning for her to return the favor. She is placed back into human mode, so she can enjoy the oral and fingering happening to her tight pussy. The Dr, now bored of the fembots commands CrystalBot to orgasm, and then places BOTH fembots into Sleep Mode until he decides to have more fun later.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: CrystalsReign New Updates

Post by King Snarf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:54 pm

She forgot to mention this (faulty memory board, I suppose ;) ), but she's going to be shooting with Carmen Valentina on 10/14 and is accepting custom orders.