A few New clips...

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
JordanaLeigh
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

A few New clips...

Post by JordanaLeigh » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 pm

hello! I'm glad this site is back up and running. Since its been down ive posted a bunch of new Robot clips. I have posted most of them on the FIMS board for the time being, so this may be a repeat for some. But I wanted to mention them here as well. My latest clip is called "My Secret Life As a Robot",and stars myself and Cadence Lux.

Cadence finds out that her friend Jordana is really a ROBOT, when Jordana leaves a box of things behind, that help control her. Cadence is BLOWN AWAY by this! Jordana always seemed so human! So, when Jordana enters the room, she has no choice but to find out the truth. She blasts Jordana with a REMOTE CONTROL, as soon as she walks in the room, and Jordana IS SUDDENLY FROZEN SOLID, and can move nothing, but her eyes.Cadence then UNDRESSES HER, FEELS HER UP, and puts her into all kinds of funny positions. then she PLUGS JORDANA into her laptop (putting the PLUG BETWEEN HER LEGS), and UPGRADES HER PROGRAMS. She turns Jordana into a MINDLESS SLAVE, leaving her to walk back and forth, in a ZOMBIE-LIKE state, and repeat, "Are you happy now?" over and over and over again. Then she brings her back to normal, and alivid, naked Jordana flips out. Cadence doesn't let that go for long, as she then REFREEZES and REPROGRAMS Jordana all over again!

LINK:

http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/14116931

Other than that clip, please check out:
Industrial Espionage
Upgrading Cadence Bot
The Corporate Ladder

Thanks,
Jordana :)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: A few New clips...

Post by dale coba » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 am

Tell us more! Tell us about the other three videos, and link to them.
We become informed, we learn there is fembot sexiness (drool, drool), available for purchase
- but we're also just so glad that you make videos for us.

:bighug: :lovestruck: :party: :thumbsup:

- Dale Coba

(moderator will move this to Commercial Updates)
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

JordanaLeigh
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by JordanaLeigh » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:20 am

hey dale,

i am so glad you are interested in my clips :-) i love making robot clips and will continue to always! here is the info on the other three clips:

Please check out my clip, "The Corporate Ladder", with beautiful Macy! this is her first time doing Robot Fetish and she did a great job!
Macy works for a company that is slowly turning ALL its employees into Robots! She tries to fight it, but its too late....
Please check it out and let me know what you guys think!!

LINK:
http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/13129830

CadenceBot returns to her creator, Dr. Leigh, because she is having some serious issues. Her last 3 boyfriend have just dumped her, because she isn't SEXY enough!! Well, Dr. Leigh is determined to UPGRADE CadenceBot's system, so that she can become a super sexy FEMBOT, and perfect girlfriend. She performs all different functions on her, SHUTTING HER DOWN, PLUGGING HER IN, to various networks, and even using special HEADGEAR to stimulate her brainwaves differently. Dr. Leigh installs a SUCKMASTER app, to ensure she will give amazing blowjobs, among a few other apps. Eventually, she runs some tests to check her BJ skills by sucking a few LOLLIPOPS, tests her masturbation urges, and then, she is given an entire physical makeover

LINK:
http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/13501154

Jordana is a spy, working for an anonymous company, Cytech. She is just returning to he safe house, when she discovers a SILVER BODYSUIT WITH a CHORD ATTACHED, in her backpack, along with a VIBRATOR. Immediately, she undresses, puts the bodysuit on, and plugs it in. It turns out the bodysuit has a special functions and was slowly transforming and reprogramming Jordana..Billions of nanobots go through her body and she is rebuilt with synthetic fibers. The act of this turns her on so much that she lays down and mechanically RUBS HER PUSSY and gives herself an ORGASM. Afterwards, Jordana SHUTS down. When she wakes, Jordana is no longer human. She is programmed into a robot, and has a new human host personality-Rebecca Butler

LINK:
http://www.clips4sale.com/86509/13767031

xo,
Jordana

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:30 am

Whoever came up with those first two clips is no doubt very clever. And handsome. And very, very modest.

Bilbo1
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Bilbo1 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Got the CadenceBot clip, not bad, seen better, but by the same token seen and bought a hell of a lot worse.