My Wife's a Robot

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

My Wife's a Robot

Post by Spaz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 am

This video was pretty great, starring Paige Erin Turner as the fembot. You'll remember she played a fembot a few years ago in Nickel Dakota's Technically Erroneous.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/44205/Cat9 ... rtingpoint
My Wife Is A Robot MP4
Paige and her husband have gone to see the doctor about why they are not able to conceive a .Candle, the doctor, starts Paige's physical by checking her heart rate with a stethoscope. For some reason, she cannot find it and has her take off her shirt so that she can get closer.During the breast exam, it feels like they are plastic even though they are not implants.When Paige is weighed, she is heavier than a woman of her height should be.

The doctor has her lie down and checks her pressure. Strangely there is no pulse to be found. The reflexes are very odd and do not respond in a typical fashion. When Candle checks her adrenal glands, Paige gets a blank stare and is very still, almost as if she was turned off. This concerns the doctor and she does a series of neurological tests.

Paige answers the questions in a very robotic method and when asked what year she was born, Paige mentions that she was assembled in the factory. Scott, is very confused and does not know what is going on with his wife. Candle does not think that she is a human and starts probing with questions to prove her point.

Scott thinks that the doctor did something to her, and when she throws water on her, Paige starts malfunctioning. He is completely befuddled and does not know how to handle his defective wife. clips4sale.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes

The video has a pretty good sound effect for when she is spouting error codes, distorting her voice to sound convincingly robotic. Not to mention Paige is very easy on the eyes.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)