mp3s by Kim Coquette

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Kim.Coquette
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: mp3s by Kim Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Greetings from K.I.M! :party:

Thanks for all the kind words about my last recording. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I have a sexy new MP3 with lots of malfunctions, wirepulling and self-awareness!

Fembot MP3: Self Repair Gone Wrong https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-2929161

"In this nearly 15 minute MP3 a K.I.M unit assigned to a distant agriculture colony have picked up a fierce sense of southern independence from the locals. She's determined to do some necessary upgrades herself, without the help of a technician, but when a malunction causes her sexual functionality to go haywire, K.I.M starts pulling at wires and parts, anything to make it stop!

Human synthetic with southern accent, semi-monotone, full monotone, with sound effects, masturbation, wire-pulling, and self-awareness. LOTS OF MALFUNCTIONS."

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu May 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I hope everyone is staying safe and entertained <3 To that end, I have a new MP3 for you! :party:

Fembot MP3: In Space, No One Can Hear You Malfunctionhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3101011

In this HOT 33 minute MP3, our sexy heroine finds herself stranded on a space station populated entirely by beautiful but artificial K.I.M robots! The trouble is that much of her memory is missing. Will a sexual encounter with a female friend from the past lead to answers, or more questions?

This MP3 contains Human synthetic British, Human synthetic Southern, Semi-Monotone American, Semi-Monotone British, and Semi-Monotone Southern. It also contains female-on-female sexual activities, and plenty of repeating loop malfunctions and sound effects. Written and edited by Robotman, used with permission.

<3 Kim

SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 pm

The combo of Robotman's writing and Kim's performance as a voice actress is so damn good. It's like each release is better than the last and the last was amazing. I hope you guys continue to collaborate for a long, long time.

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:10 pm

Greetings from K.I.M! :bighug:

I have a hot new MP3 for you!

Fembot MP3: Sub-Routine Maintenancehttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3128961

"In this 30+ minute MP3, technosexual and Flirt Industries technician Kim is sent to work on an older generation unit named Roxanne. Roxanne is very spunky despite her malfunctions, and has a few surprises in store for Kim as well.

Human synthetic American, Human synthetic Mid-Atlantic, Human synthetic British, Semi Monotone, and lite of sexy malfunctions, and hot fembot on fembot action. "

Enjoy!

<3 Kim

SciFiGuy333

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:14 am

Kim.Coquette wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:10 pm Greetings from K.I.M! :bighug:

I have a hot new MP3 for you!

Fembot MP3: Sub-Routine Maintenancehttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3128961

"In this 30+ minute MP3, technosexual and Flirt Industries technician Kim is sent to work on an older generation unit named Roxanne. Roxanne is very spunky despite her malfunctions, and has a few surprises in store for Kim as well.

Human synthetic American, Human synthetic Mid-Atlantic, Human synthetic British, Semi Monotone, and lite of sexy malfunctions, and hot fembot on fembot action. "

Enjoy!

<3 Kim
I hope everyone here has a piece of media or collection of media that does it for them the way certain files from Kim do it for me. I wrote in the comments on the NF store page that each successive release is better than the last and holy crow is this one amazing. It's long and involved and chock full of everything I love about K.I.M. and this fetish. I know we all have different stuff that does it for us and that audio only isn't enough for some people but when I close my eyes and listen to her work her magic there isn't much that can top it.

Thank you, Kim!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 am

Greetings from K.I.M!

I apologize for neglecting my friends and fans here at fembot central. My day-job has just been decimated by the virus, so I'm scrambling a bit at the moment. I've been available more frequently for live calls over at niteflirt, sadly that means that my MP3's have taken a bit of a back seat. I'm catching up as we speak!

I think I have 2 listings I haven't shared here yet, one Robotman collaboration and one that I wrote at the request of a friend.

Fembot MP3: Fembots go Head-to-Head https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3317871

In this nearly 10-minute MP3, fembots K.I.M and Alice have an argument about which of them is the superior model: Kim who is fully customizable but prone to user-error, or Alice who's more intuitive of her user's needs, but can easily malfunction? They each set out to prove the other wrong by any means necessary!

Human synthetic, human synthetic british, semi-monotone, malfunctions, disassembly.

Fembot MP3: Repair Technician Visit https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-3305791

In this 14 minute MP3, K.I.M is called out to repair an earlier version of Cyberfem's sexy fembots. When she finds no obvious malfunction, K.I.M reassigns herself to pleasing the technosexual who requested her expertise.

Human-synthetic, British accent, full monotone, 69, oral sex. Written and edited by Robotman, used with permission.

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I'm so grateful to all my friends and fans in the ASFR community. I LOVE being a fembot, cold and mechanical and pre-programmed. I've received such lovely compliments about my work, voices, stories, and malfunctions. I'm thankful to all my long-time asfr friends, and the sudden influx of new followers as well!

Did you know that I now offer over 100 pieces of fembot content? I was pretty shocked myself!

As a special thank you, for the rest of November, my entire backlog of fembot content is on sale! :party: :dancing:

All MP3's are $5 off or more, and photo manipulations are $2 off. (Yes, even the amazing RobotMan collaborations) Now is the time to stock up and collect all those multi-part stories!

You can find them all on the goodies section of my listing:

My Fembot Listing https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show ... d-sex-toy-

Thank you for letting me play in this wonderful robotic world!

<3 Kim

The Thinker

Post by The Thinker » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Thank you very much Kim for all your years of work! Your latest clips are excellent as always. :applause:

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Greetings from K.I.M! :D :P :lovestruck:

I have the much-requested sequel to sub-routine maintainence here!

Fembot MP3: Sub-Routine Repairhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3361771

In this sequel to Sub-Routine Maintenance, Kim is brought into the lab for repair, but conflict about her robotic nature has her technician fembot Jesse very turned on.

This MP3 is 12+ minutes long, with fantastic sound effects and audio play. Human synthetic, human synthetic valley girl, semi-monotone.

Written and edited by Robotman.

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Good news/Bad news time!

Bad news: My MP3 sale is over :(

Good news: I've permanently lowered the priced on many of my recordings! :party: Most of them are around $1 per minute, which is a real steal! I can't promise that I'll be able to keep those prices going forward...I want to continue offering the ASFR community quality recorded content, but it's a bit of a balancing act when my rate for live calls is um...a bit higher.

I also want to say that I appreciate all of you so very much. Many of you know that my chosen career is completely impossible during the pandemic, and you've really stepped forward to help me keep earning while I wait to put my degree back to use. Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU!

<3 Kim

SciFiGuy333

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Nothing could replace the spontaneity of a live call with you Kim but these kinds of mp3's are the perfect placeholders in between. Thank you so much!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have another sexy new fembot MP3 for you today!

Fembot MP3: Intolerant of Imperfectionhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3372531

In this 12+ minute MP3, a very prim fembot manager, Galiena ADX has no time for her human assistant's lack of punctuality. Will reading Kim the riot act be enough to push the perfect Galiena ADX over the edge?

Featuring Human, Human synthetic-British, Semi-Monotone-British, and plenty of hot malfunctions.

Script and editing by Robotman.

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:52 am

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a hot new transformation MP3 for you today!

Fembot MP3: Master/slavehttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-3501741

In this new 30 minute MP3, you and Kim decide to explore the old abandoned robotics lab on campus. When Kim decides to press her luck by opening an ominous vibrating jar, you have to think quickly to help control the situation...and her new programming.

This transformation story includes mild distress, human, and semi-monotone voices.

Enjoy!

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:55 am

PS: If anyone knows how to get hold of KingJeremy, could you let him know I'm trying to reach him? He's the person who introduced me to this community and I'd hate to lose touch. Thank you!

kim.coquette@yahoo.com

<3 Kim