mp3s by Kim Coquette

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

mp3s by Kim Coquette

Postby Robotman » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Kim's recorded a few of my scripts, and she's done an amazing job on them. :mrgreen:

Into the Faraday Cage

In this recording, a mysterious client reprograms KIM for nefarious purposes. This 10 minute MP3 includes K.I.M's life-like voice, semi-monotone voice, full-monotone voice, and many exciting malfunctions!

Product Demonstration: CyberFem Model 500

Listen as K.I.M. guides you through her mechanical body and capabilities as a sexbot. This 13 minute recording features K.I.M's full-monotone voice and lots of access panels, and robotic functions!

The New 700s at CyberFem Park

In this 4 minute MP3, K.I.M's semi-monotone voice describes the new 700 model fembots available to satisfy your sexual desires.

Robotman approved, of course. :lovestruck: Available in Kim's goodies on NiteFlirt.

Re: mp3s by Kim Coquette

Postby Kim.Coquette » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 am

I've just written and recorded a brand-new MP3! Enjoy!

Malfunctions at the Robobrothel
https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-344953

"Meet K.I.M, your perfect robotic companion and sex toy. Listen as she runs through her sexual subroutine menu, and shows off her best mechanical features. This 11+ minute recording features Kim's beautiful semi-monotone voice, digitally-enhanced full-monotone, vocal malfunctions, and synthetic orgasm. "

Postby Kim.Coquette » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 pm

I have a new recording available over at NiteFlirt! :dancing: :party:

K.I.M's Activation https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-353063
In this 6 minute recording, K.I.M. preforms her initial activation, fresh from FLIRT industries. Listen as she describes her function and form in semi-monotone, experiences errors in full-monotone, and endures a range of malfunctions, including a slight slip into Korean. Chapter 1 of the ongoing story of K.I.M in the Coquette Chronicles.

Postby Kim.Coquette » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:56 am

Here's another piece from Robotman's imagination. I am forever in his debt for allowing me to play in his universe! :notworthy:

Secretary Robot Maintenance Report https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-355393
K.I.M calls the CyberFem hotline to schedule some much needed repairs. It seems that her owner has been tinkering with her to use her robotic body for purposes not covered by the warranty. This 15.52 minute recording includes full-monotone, semi-monotone, and natural speaking voices, as well as numerous errors, number recitation, and sexual descriptions of her mechanical nature. Written by Robotman, and used with permission.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 am

:applause: :rockon:
You definitely do the definitive versions of my scripts, Kim! You've got the ability to make them "come to life". This one is freaking amazing! :devil:

Postby Kim.Coquette » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Robotman wrote::applause: :rockon:
You definitely do the definitive versions of my scripts, Kim! You've got the ability to make them "come to life". This one is freaking amazing! :devil:

Aw, I would blush if my mechanical body allowed it :oops: :lovestruck:

Here's the newest collaboration between Robotman and myself!

Two Models - Pleasure Android Testing https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-357303
Two different models of the K.I.M unit test out their sexual functionality. Full-monotone, Semi-monotone, repetition malfunctions, and whirring and beeping movement sounds! Written by Robotman, used with permission.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:50 am

I love this one too Kim, you nailed it! :party:

Postby Bilbo1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Any chance of a taster clip of Kim's voice from one of the fembot clips please????

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

She's got a sample clip on FembotWiki, featuring her natural voice, semi-monotone and monotone.

Postby 33cl33 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Kim.Coquette wrote:Two Models - Pleasure Android Testing https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click/25946593-357303
Two different models of the K.I.M unit test out their sexual functionality. Full-monotone, Semi-monotone, repetition malfunctions, and whirring and beeping movement sounds! Written by Robotman, used with permission.

This was my first purchase - good stuff! Looking forward to hearing more. :thumbsup:

Next

Return to Commercial Updates