My estore - SunstriderProductions

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

Re: My estore - SunstriderProductions

Postby The-sunstrider » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:38 am

This series will be on sale for a limited time until the end of the month of March.

Bloodstone City 2: The Best Laid Plans

This is the digital copy of the online version of the second story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

With the Parker family out of the way, the war between the Stone and the Silkworms continue, with the citizens of Bloodstone City caught in the middle including the members of the police department. Watch as members of the police department become unwilling victims in the mob war. Also learn about the military's interest in the powers of both groups.

This comic can be found HERE
Hello, this is The-Sunstrider
And my store is here

And also thanks for the support.

Postby The-sunstrider » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 pm

This series will be on sale for a limited time until the end of the month of March.

Bloodstone City Tales: Interludes

This is the digital copy of the online version of several mini stories from my Bloodstone City series

These stories take place between the second and third story arcs and also during the third story arc.

1. How The Game Is Played - This is the side story that deals with Sam Stone's former master/owner. It show how Sam has played with her former owner over the years. This take place before Bloodstone City: The Conquest.

2. Catherine Summer and Friends Join The Club - This side story deals with the two missing soldiers that is mention in The Conquest story arc.

3. What Happen To London Mitchel - this side story deals with what happen to London Mitchel the former crime boss of the city. This character is mentioned in the second story arc.

4. What Happen to Roseanna - this side story deals with what happen to Roseanna Parker.

Bloodstone City 3: The Conquest

This is the digital copy of the online version of the second story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

As the war for control of the city continues, members of the police department struggle to protect the city from the forces of the Stone Group and the Silkworms.

But when you the police department are both organization's' main targets, it is kind of tough to protect the city when you can't move a muscle.

Also learn how both the Stone Groups and the Silkworms gain some level of control of the city when they both get the unwilling help of both the police chief and her assistant.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Bloodstone City 4: Training Cerise

This is the digital copy of the online version of the fourth story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

After being betray by the Silkworms, former Silkworm member Cerise is now in the care of the Stone Group. Thinking that the former Silkworm member might be of some use. Samantha Stone put Cerise in the care of Stone Group member Xiao Williams who then hypnotize into being a loyal member of the Stone Group.

Now after weeks of conditioning Xiao believes that Cerise is now ready to test the limits of new loyalties and train using the new powers that she has recieved. And what better test subjects to use than the police officers of the city of Bloodstone City.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:31 pm

This series will be on sale for a limited time until the month.

Bloodstone City 5: Plans Within Plans

This is the digital copy of the online version of the fifth story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

With the mob war between the Stone Group and the Silkworm still ongoing, witness some of the fallout of the Stone Group's activities.

1. Witness the status of the two police officers transformed and left at the city park.

2. Learned the continuing fate of the captured Roseanne Parker.

3. Watch the final fate of the police officer being control by Cerise.

Also learn more about the plans of Kenya the Broker and her mysterious boss.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Justice Squad Chronicles 5: Handle With Care Chapter 5

For a while news reporter Marari Schultz has been feeling that Pearl Davis aka The Madame has been toying around with her, but now Pearl will show Marari what it really means to be toyed with.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:47 am

Bloodstone City 2: The Best Laid Plans

With the Parker family out of the way, the war between the Stone and the Silkworms continue, with the citizens of Bloodstone City caught in the middle including the members of the police department. Watch as members of the police department become unwilling victims in the mob war. Also learn about the military's interest in the powers of both groups.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:49 am

Bloodstone City Tales: Interludes

This is the digital copy of the online version of several mini stories from my Bloodstone City series

These stories take place between the second and third story arcs and also during the third story arc.

1. How The Game Is Played - This is the side story that deals with Sam Stone's former master/owner. It show how Sam has played with her former owner over the years. This take place before Bloodstone City: The Conquest.

2. Catherine Summer and Friends Join The Club - This side story deals with the two missing soldiers that is mention in The Conquest story arc.

3. What Happen To London Mitchel - this side story deals with what happen to London Mitchel the former crime boss of the city. This character is mentioned in the second story arc.

4. What Happen to Roseanna - this side story deals with what happen to Roseanna Parker.

Bloodstone City 3: The Conquest

As the war for control of the city continues, members of the police department struggle to protect the city from the forces of the Stone Group and the Silkworms.

But when you the police department are both organization's' main targets, it is kind of tough to protect the city when you can't move a muscle.

Also learn how both the Stone Groups and the Silkworms gain some level of control of the city when they both get the unwilling help of both the police chief and her assistant.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:50 am

Bloodstone City 4: Training Cerise

This is the digital copy of the online version of the fourth story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

After being betray by the Silkworms, former Silkworm member Cerise is now in the care of the Stone Group. Thinking that the former Silkworm member might be of some use. Samantha Stone put Cerise in the care of Stone Group member Xiao Williams who then hypnotize Cerise into a loyal member of the Stone Group.

Now after weeks of conditioning Xiao believes that Cerise is now ready to test the limits of new loyalties and train using the new powers that she has recieved. And what better test subjects to use than the police officers of the city of Bloodstone City.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:51 am

This series will be on sale for a limited time until the month.

Bloodstone City 5: Plans Within Plans

This is the digital copy of the online version of the fifth story arc of my Bloodstone City series.

With the mob war between the Stone Group and the Silkworm still ongoing, witness some of the fallout of the Stone Group's activities.

1. Witness the status of the two police officers transformed and left at the city park.

2. Learned the continuing fate of the captured Roseanne Parker.

3. Watch the final fate of the police officer being control by Cerise.

Also learn more about the plans of Kenya the Broker and her mysterious boss.

And my store is here

Postby The-sunstrider » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:52 am

Justice Squad Chronicles 5: Handle With Care Chapter 5

For a while news reporter Marari Schultz has been feeling that Pearl Davis aka The Madame has been toying around with her, but now Pearl will show Marari what it really means to be toyed with.

And my store is here

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Updates