Frozen Starlet - A mannequin fantasy, Sinn Sage

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Frozen Starlet - A mannequin fantasy, Sinn Sage

Post by Diana Knight » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Happy V Day, my loves! Posting this because I know some of you robot lovers,.. also enjoy mannequin material. Hope it's okay.. xo

FROZEN STARLET

Sylvie (Sinn Sage) is an over-confident model who has been hired as the new face of Funny Doll Inc. Even though she has the job,... she feels the need to make a video of herself telling the company how wonderful and how perfect she is. How she is not afraid to make funny faces and pose in awkward ways.

Sylvie arrives for her first day at work. She enters the RDI studio with all the airs of the stuck up model that she is. Sylvie introduces herself to the photographer (Diana Knight) who send her down the all to change. While Sylvie is changing,.. the photographer calls her boss to assure him that RDI has made the right choice... that she can mold Sylvie into a "fresh face". What Sylvie doesn't know is exactly why the company is called Funny Doll Inc. The photographer spikes Sylvie's drink with a special powder. As Sylvie is finishing her make up, she enjoys her pre-shoot "wine".

Suddenly, Sylvie stars to feel strange. Her limbs start to feel tight and stiff. She is frightened by what is happening to her body. She fights and struggles with the transformation,.. but it is no use. She is frozen. Stiff like a mannequin. Diana walks down the hall to check on her. She can see that her model is ready. Diana drags the frozen starlet into place. She moves her limbs,.. poses Sylvie in different positions. Sylvie is going to be a great new model for FDI! Diana starts taking photos of Sylvie in various poses. First in very sexy lingerie,.. then Diana strips the mannequin,.. and gets some hot nudes. She even has a little fun making Sylvie touch herself. How naughty. Once Diana has what she needs,... she drags Sylvie to storage and rushes off to send the pics to the boss.

Features: Freeze, Fondling, Mind Control, Limb Play, Real Doll, Doll & Mannequin Transformation Fantasies, Pygmalion Fantasies, Blank Eyes, Extreme Close-Ups, Feet, Breast, Panties, Posing, Face Posing, Mannequins, Dolls, Photo Shoot

Starring: Sinn Sage, Diana Knight
Length: 17 minutes
Price: $18.99 (HD), $17.99 (SD)

Get it here: FetishSanctum.com/10463289

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)

bilbo

Re: Frozen Starlet - A mannequin fantasy, Sinn Sage

Post by bilbo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Not my thing, but I'm sure it'll be a hit for some
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

Hannah1939
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Hannah1939 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:04 am

liking this very much
:thumbsup: :rotfl: :dancing: :applause: :D

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Thank you!

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)