Robot MP3s by Kiwi Candy

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Kiwi Candy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Robot MP3s by Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:22 pm

With the help of the awesome Robotman, the following MP3s have been redone and created with Robotic tones and effects. I must admit they sound HOT with my New Zealand accent and robotics added!

All of these are available at clips4sale

Are you staring at your new Candace robot and drooling with lust, not knowing just where to start? This audio manual will let you know some of the Candace robot’s features, and give you some ideas about what to try with her. She is the ultimate fembot slut. She is yours to play with, and is programmed to obey every command!
Robot Audio Manual MP3 - $6.99

Candace leads the female robot invasion of Earth. An army of gorgeous female androids listens in, and gets step-by-step instructions on just what to do in order to conquer the humans. Armed with skin-tight bodysuits and laser-beam ray guns, a planet-wide mechanized invasion force never looked so sexy!
Female Robot Invasion MP3 - $11.99

Listen as Candace the Secretary Robot phones her tech support hotline and tries to explain the malfunctions she’s been having lately. It seems her owner may be running some unauthorized software on her android systems!
Malfunction MP3 - $16.99

This is the audio recorded from a data gathering experiment conducted at CyberFem Park. Two Candace robots are meeting in a luxury suite to generate pleasure data together. One is a model 558 robot, the other a 510 robot. Hear what kind of robotic fun they get up to!
Two Models MP3 -$9.99
Last edited by Kiwi Candy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KingJeremy

Re: Robot MP3s by Kiwi Candy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Between my custom stuff that I've ordered from you and the publicly available mp3s, there's enough Candacebot to keep me happy for a long time to come. :lovestruck:

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 pm

I have added a new MP3 onto Clips4Sale.

Candace discovers her Master likes to program her to Malfunction and also her new luxury android double. Things can get heated up when two identical luxury androids malfunction together to please their Master.
Luxury Android Malfunction MP3- $6.99

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:05 pm

This story was written by Android and can be found on MCStories, with his permission I was allowed to recreate this written story into an Audio Story.
Robotic transformation, using silver suits designed to take over a human body and make that unit become truly robotic in functions, thoughts an actions.
R18 - The following story contains explicit sexual material (Robots and Sex)
22 minutes
The Offer - ASFR Transformation MP3 - $17.99

Your new wind up key bot is ready to play, Master.
The key turning draws out a few malfunctions that are so very unexpected.
The sound of the key draws out certain naughtiness in your wind up key bot, and she begins to beg Master to do even more naughty things to her.
6 minutes
Wind Up Key Bot MP3 - $6.99

King Snarf
Identification: Human

Post by King Snarf » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Hmm... I do love a good wind up key story....

BA2
Technosexuality: Built

Post by BA2 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:06 am

Candy has recorded a few of my stories which are for sale on her site now, 'Jenny' and 'An Interview With Janet':

http://clips4sale.com/studio/68101/Cat9 ... rtingpoint

She has a pretty voice and reads nicely, taking her time and voicing the dialogue where required, over what turn out to be quite long clips (8 and 14 mins). I certainly enjoyed hearing my work read on the previews she sent me and she's now added some sound effects too. Another small sally into the world bringing our art to a wider audience! I recommend the clips if you like my stories and want to hear them, I hope she finds them commercially successful and continues to support our niche.

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 am

I've gotten permission from General as well .. and if anyone else wants their stories done as MP3s, I'm happy to do so :)

Candace

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:02 am

Slipping in here to let you all know, there's a lot of new Robot MP3s loaded onto my clips4sale store!

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 am

Hot New Arrivals!

Home Service Warranty There will be a Robotic Tones version available soon.
Kathy is called to service the prim and proper Sarah Android, and pirates some of her software...
This is based on BA's story. It also comes in 3 parts.
Home Service Warranty Part One - ASFR MP3 - $17.99
Home Service Warranty Part Two - ASFR MP3 - $8.99
Home Service Warranty Part Three - ASFR MP3 - $11.99

Cooperant Pair - Robotic Tones added There is a non Robotic Tones version available.
Jill services her Prime Unit, Paula and becomes her own sex doll.
Several malfunctions happen until finally, both androids malfunction, freeze and shut down.
Based on the story by BA.
Robotic Tones and Effects added.
Cooperant Pair ASFR MP3 - Robotic Tones and Effects - $18.99

Access Denied There is a Robotic Tones version available.
When a man buys a bargain-price female android off an internet auction site, he finds that he doesn’t quite get what he wants.
But can he make the best out of a bad situation and turn his frigid fembot into a robot sex goddess?
Story written by General
Access Denied ASFR Story - $15.99

On Sale MP3s

Female Robot Invasion MP3 There is a Robotic Tones version available.
The Offer - ASFR Transformation MP3 There is a Robotic Tones version available.
Candy Bot Masturbating MP3 There is a Robotic Tones version available.
Helpline ASFR Story MP3There is a Robotic Tones version available.

Do you have a story you would like to hear? Please let me know, contact me on the boards here via private message or my website.

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks for information. Kiwi Candy graciously contacted me to address my concerns. As I mentioned the performance was definitely not my problem with the clip. It just sounded as if the audio was recorded in a giant auditorium, but it appears that that was only an issue with the "Luxury Android Malfunction" clip. I do like the fact that Kiwi gives customers the option purchase clips with and without effects. I feel confident buying another clip from Kiwi and I look forward to hearing more of her stuff in the future.

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:42 am

eyebore wrote:Thanks for information. Kiwi Candy graciously contacted me to address my concerns. As I mentioned the performance was definitely not my problem with the clip. It just sounded as if the audio was recorded in a giant auditorium, but it appears that that was only an issue with the "Luxury Android Malfunction" clip. I do like the fact that Kiwi gives customers the option purchase clips with and without effects. I feel confident buying another clip from Kiwi and I look forward to hearing more of her stuff in the future.
You're welcome.

I had real life issues, but with a bit of luck will have a lot of content coming in this month.

Candace

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue May 24, 2016 3:07 am

Hi everyone,

I had to do some serious repair work on my chassis and have had a few new upgrades installed. Creating a whole new Candy 2.0 version for everyone to enjoy!

I am looking to do more Robot MP3s as while I was out of commission, I missed being used as your favourite fembot! If you have any stories/ideas or themes you would like to hear, please feel free to upload the data into my personal data banks.

I look forward to seeing and hearing from everyone again!

Candybot!

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 am

Welcome back, Candy! I hope you're doing well.