***Ashley 3000 Anal Aperture*** (PICS&STORY)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
ashleyfires
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

***Ashley 3000 Anal Aperture*** (PICS&STORY)

Post by ashleyfires » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 am

Hey Guys!

Thought it was about time to put Ashley 3000 to the real test! Yes for the first time a Fembot has had an Anal Aperture installed! And new Fembot Lucy 4000 gets to give it a test run!
I really wanted to do something out there and different. Let me know if I went off the reservation with this one!

To see The Video Please Visit My Studio - http://www.Clips4sale.com/5177

Kisses!

Ashley :D

The Story -

Ashley 3000 Anal Aperture

Ashley 3000 detected another Android approaching. Ashley knew what was about to happen. She had a very special piece of hardware installed and Beta Testing would be required. Lucy 4000 enter and informed Ashley that it was time for her Anal Aperture Test and she would be administering the device. Ashley activated her AA lubrication and gave the green light for the device to be inserted. The small end entered her Anal Aperture and Ashley moaned. Her newly placed pleasure receptors were working and working well! As Lucy uses the device, she increases the speed and depth. Ashley enjoys it more and more. Ashley releases more Anal Aperture lubrication and requests that Lucy inserts the larger end. However for this she now needs clitoral simulation and places the Magic Wand on her. Lucy plunges the device deep into Ashley as she screams in robot ecstasy! A technician enter the test lab to ensure that everything was going as planned. Ashley 3000 stopped and asked her Master if he was enjoying the test. He smiled and said "Very Much So Ashley." The test was getting close to the end and suddenly Ashley's warning system alerted her that the AA lubrication had been depleted and without any lubrication the device would end up burring her new Anal Aperture. She did not to stop the test, it felt too good. Her sensors scanned the room for a possible replacement. Just as she got to the tech her system found a suitable lubrication. Ashley 3000 asks her Master if he will lubricate her Anal Aperture with his sperm. For the sake of science, he agrees. He positions himself and with the proper stimulation he is able to provide all the lubrication she will need to finish the test. The new lubrication seems to intensify her pleasure receptors as the device re-enters her. Climax is reached and the test successful.

The Pictures -

FEMBOT SITE - http://www.SCIFIDREAMGIRLS.com
My Clips Studio - http://www.Clips4sale.com/5177
My Website - http://www.Ashleyfires.com
Follow Me On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/ashleyfires
"Gosh, you've... really got some nice toys here." - Blade Runner

bilbo
Identification: Human

Re: ***Ashley 3000 Anal Aperture*** (PICS&STORY)

Post by bilbo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 am

Hey Ashley looks good.
I think an interesting twist would be while the Lucy 4000 was testing Ashley 3000, if the Lucy malfunctioned in an action loop, by just doing the same movement over n over again. This would cause Ashley to run out of lubricant n be unable to stop the L4000. Eventually A3000 would overheat causing the tech to jump in n shut her down. Then the L4000 could wank off the tech before running out of power.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Maybe my first comment on this series;I'm getting a little interested. And no,you're not getting too sexy for this FETISH forum :roll: .
Please continue with anal/vaginal apertures aplenty . Finally we're getting a bit pass the midsection/limb panel thingy :) .

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:42 am

Ashley's performance in this is great, as usual. For my tastes, she has Ashley 3000's mannerisms and speech patterns down pat. Her overall acting is great as well. I also enjoy the set, I may have mentioned this before but I am really pleased with set decorations, lighting, camera work, audio quality and editing in this series. She's got a very competent team working with her to put out top notch productions.

Now for my dislikes. Lucy 4000. She's definitely pretty enough but it seemed like she was stifling a laugh when she first appears. I understand she may be new to the genre or new to adult productions in general but she doesn't seem like she's into it at all during the video. Rosie comes across with enthusiasm for the role in her productions and really seems to understand what's sexy to us and she tries to bring that with every production I think. I understand Ashley may just be trying to give us some variation and a new face from time to time and that is very much appreciated. I also understand that being asked to act like an android is probably not something these actresses are asked to do often/if ever. I don't want to sound like I'm unhappy with Lucy, it's just that her performance sticks out in comparison to how top notch the rest of the production is. I buy everything robot related that Ashley releases and will continue to do so for as long as she wants to make them for us, I hope that this is seen for the constructive criticism that it's meant to be. And hell, I may be the only person who even feels this way, in which case disregard this whole post.

Overall...another great production! I'm always happy when new fembot pops up on Clips4Sale and I'm ecstatic when it say Ashley Fires.

Oh yeah, as far as too sexy or graphic...nope. Get your freak on as much as you want, Ashley!

ashleyfires
C4S Studio Owner
Identification: Android

Post by ashleyfires » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

bilbo wrote:Hey Ashley looks good.
I think an interesting twist would be while the Lucy 4000 was testing Ashley 3000, if the Lucy malfunctioned in an action loop, by just doing the same movement over n over again. This would cause Ashley to run out of lubricant n be unable to stop the L4000. Eventually A3000 would overheat causing the tech to jump in n shut her down. Then the L4000 could wank off the tech before running out of power.
Where were you when I was filming this? Was going to do some kind of Malfunction but ended up just having a few orgasms instead! Great suggestion though! :D
tdlsn wrote:Maybe my first comment on this series;I'm getting a little interested. And no,you're not getting too sexy for this FETISH forum :roll: .
Please continue with anal/vaginal apertures aplenty . Finally we're getting a bit pass the midsection/limb panel thingy :) .
Awesome! Thank you! Much more to come too! :party:
Kishin wrote:Actually after seeing the lip lock action at the end of the film, I'm hoping to see the Lucy and Ashley units getting put through their paces together. In the interest of SCIENCE! ;)
LOL! Ok next one with Lucy we will do that! You know whats tough? Kissing. I always love kissing my pretty bots but always so afraid of messing up their makeup!

As always, Thank you Kishin!
:thumbsup:
KingJeremy wrote:Ashley's performance in this is great, as usual. For my tastes, she has Ashley 3000's mannerisms and speech patterns down pat. Her overall acting is great as well. I also enjoy the set, I may have mentioned this before but I am really pleased with set decorations, lighting, camera work, audio quality and editing in this series. She's got a very competent team working with her to put out top notch productions.

Now for my dislikes. Lucy 4000. She's definitely pretty enough but it seemed like she was stifling a laugh when she first appears. I understand she may be new to the genre or new to adult productions in general but she doesn't seem like she's into it at all during the video. Rosie comes across with enthusiasm for the role in her productions and really seems to understand what's sexy to us and she tries to bring that with every production I think. I understand Ashley may just be trying to give us some variation and a new face from time to time and that is very much appreciated. I also understand that being asked to act like an android is probably not something these actresses are asked to do often/if ever. I don't want to sound like I'm unhappy with Lucy, it's just that her performance sticks out in comparison to how top notch the rest of the production is. I buy everything robot related that Ashley releases and will continue to do so for as long as she wants to make them for us, I hope that this is seen for the constructive criticism that it's meant to be. And hell, I may be the only person who even feels this way, in which case disregard this whole post.

Overall...another great production! I'm always happy when new fembot pops up on Clips4Sale and I'm ecstatic when it say Ashley Fires.

Oh yeah, as far as too sexy or graphic...nope. Get your freak on as much as you want, Ashley!
I am so glad we are on the same page with the graphic stuff! Very good feedback King Jeremy! I agree. This was her very first time on film ever! She was nervous and I involved her in one of the more naughter Fembot clips! My fault really! So I am sure she will get better with more scenes under her belt. But good suggestions for her and will pass those along on our next shoot with her. Thank you King Jeremy! :rockon:
FEMBOT SITE - http://www.SCIFIDREAMGIRLS.com
My Clips Studio - http://www.Clips4sale.com/5177
My Website - http://www.Ashleyfires.com
Follow Me On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/ashleyfires
"Gosh, you've... really got some nice toys here." - Blade Runner