Need two stories to be filmed

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Need two stories to be filmed

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh man....I wrote out this huge post and when i hit submit it told me to re-login and i lost everything....Sigh.... ok here it goes again.......

This weekend we have several good scripts we are experimenting with but we need two stories to fill the hole. We are willing to shoot your story!
just write out your story here and we will film it.
please make it no longer than 25 minutes long.
Please make it boy/ girl only (no two/three/four girl stories)

We will be shooting it this weekend.

here is our costume list:
snow white
police
supergirl
wonderwoman
little red riding hood
sailor.
nun
playboy bunnie
stewardess
robot costume (last seen on Diana Knight)
corsets
as well as a huge sexy wardrobe

Props:
handcuffs
whips
ropes
leather restraints
wires
circuit board
hypno flashlight
magic wand
pedestal for mounting fembots

so write out your story as a reply here
(so I wont ever loose them)
and we will shoot it this weekend
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

General
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Need two stories to be filmed

Post by General » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Here's one humble submission. Of course feel free to edit or change anything you want; I just wanted to throw out an idea I'd been thinking about.

Characters:
Evangelinevon Winter (fembot teacher)
Mr. Shepard (technically savvy parent)

Setting (office or classroom, whichever is available)

Evangelinevon Winter: [Sitting at a desk working quietly on some paperwork. She's wearing a modest blouse and skirt but it does little to hide her sensual form]

[knock at the door]

EW: Yes come in please.

Mr. Shepard: [A professional looking man walks into the room wearing business attire.] Hello Ms Knight? I'm Mr. Shepard. You wanted to talk to me about Billy?

EW: Yes thank you for coming in. [Stands up and shakes MS's hand before sitting down behind her desk]

MS: [Sits down on a seat across the desk] What seems to be the problem? Billy just said that he got in trouble today.

EW: Well Mr. Shepard, you know Billy is a very smart boy right?

MS: Of course. I've tried to help him learn whatever he wants.

EW: He...how can I put this....touched me in a private place.

MS: Yes me mentioned that he turned you off today.

EW: Oh so you're aware…

MS: That you're an android? Yes I know. I'm the one that helped the school board spec you out.

EW: Oh ok. Then you see how this is in appropriate. I was very lucky he reactivated me so quickly. Otherwise who knows what the students could have gotten into.

MS: I understand completely, and I'll have a long talk with Billy tonight. Now just so I know where is this switch that he found?

EW: Oh it's right back here, behind my left ear. [lifts hair up to expose the area behind her ear. Leans over so MS can get a good look.]

MS: [Leans forward in his chair and reaches out gently] Right here?

EW: Yes there...wait! [EW freezes as MS quickly reaches out and presses behind the teacher's ear. Her eyes close and head slumps forward.]

MS: [grumbles] I knew we shouldn't have bought the base model. [Stands up and walks behind EW. Reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small computing device. Pulls a wire from the device and plugs it into a port in the back of EW's head]

MS: [Looks around then reaches around EW and unbuttons her blouse. Exposes EW's bra and gives each breast a gentle squeeze. Then taps a few keys on her computer]

EW: [Head pops up and eyes snap open. Speaks in a flat monotone voice.] UNIT EW 55724 ACTIVATED. DIAGNOSTIC DEVICE DETECTED. MOTOR CONTROL DISABLED. [Eyes focus and her face looks confused] Mr. Shepard, what are you doing? My breasts are exposed and you are accessing my systems. This is inappropriate. I must ask you to stop.

MS: [Keeps typing on her device.] Sorry honey I can't do that. You see you're just a little too tempting to leave alone. I'm going to have to alter your programming to keep you from falling to other student's tricks. [Pauses to alter something on his display] While I'm at it I thought I might just have a little fun. [Reaches around and pulls down one of EW's bra cups, exposing her breast. Then gives the nipple a little pinch.]

EW: Mr. Shepard please stop or I'm going to have to...[gasps as her nipple is stimulated] That is in..in...in...inappropriate....arousing. [head jerks mechanically back and forth] I don't know what's happening. I feel [twitch] wet.

MS: The piss poor excuse for an IT guy at the school didn't bother to remove your old programming. You see before you were a teacher, you used to be an expensive sexbot. You and half the new teachers belonged to some drug dealer’s synthetic harem. We got you for a good deal at a police auction, but I distinctly told the school to completely erase your old programming. [stops to work the device again for a few moments, EW twitches in response] It looks like the idiot just installed the teacher software on top of the old system. Your problem is both programs are trying to run at the same time and that provides conflicting data.

EW: I am not a sexbot. I am programmed to teach...to guide students…to correct behavior…to suck cock..

MS: Oh really? [chuckles] I’m sure that would have been a popular lecture. You could be a lot more fun than I thought. [pulls cable from EW] Fembot, remove your clothes.

EW: [Instantly stands up and starts stripping out of clothing] I cannot do this. It is against school regulations. [When finished, stops and stands at attention] Request complete.

MS: [Slowly walks around and admires the fembot. Reaches out to caress her breasts and then drops to her knees to examine the delicate folds of her lips.] You're quite a high end model aren't you?

EW: I don't know. I'm not programmed to judge my value against other synthetics.

MS: [starts to explore EW with his hands] That’s too bad. Brand new you’re probably worth half a year’s salary. But it looks like you’ve seen a little action. Even so, if the police did their homework you would have never gone for such a paltry sum.

EW: I do noooot [gasps as she is touched] not understand. [twitch] You shouldn’t touch me there [twitch] touch me there [twitch] touch me there [twitch].

MS: Sure whatever you say [chuckles as he continues to explore her body].

EW: Inappropriate contact. [twitch] Stimulation detected. [twitch] Please stop Mister [twitch] Master [twitch] Mister [twitch] Master….please…please….master….how may I please….master?

MS: Hrmm…that must be the sexbot programming talking. I’m glad you know your role. [pulls hands off EW and stands up] I want you to erotically dance for me.

EW: Yes Master. [one slight twitch then starts to gyrate to unheard music]

MS: [after a while of enjoying the dance a sly smile creeps across his face] Tell me about the Eric Canal.

EW: Of course [twitch] Master. [continues to dance while she speaks but starts to twitch and malfunction more as her teacher and sexbot programming compete] The Erie Canal is a man made waterway in New York that travels from Al...[twitch] bany….bany…bany…bend me over Master and fuck me. Show me your cock so I can [twitch] Buffalo, New York. It created a navigable waterway from Lake [twitch] lick my pussy [twitch] Erie to the Atlantic Ocean.

MS: Stop dancing. Now masturbate for me.

EW: [hand stiffly moves between her legs] Masturbation is not allowed on school grounds. It can be punished…punished….[whole body freezes, then slumps over forwards for a few moments before popping back up] CRITICAL PROGRAM ERROR [twitch] I’m sorry master, you can punish me if you want. [bends over to show ass] Spank me Master. I’ve been a bad slutbot.

MS: Yes you have. [walks over and gives her ass a light smack before slowly feeling firm synthetic skin] I might have to work out a regular service program with the school.

EW: School….yes…school…inside the school…sexual acts are forbidden inside the school. [twitch] I’m a bad teacher…fuckbot…teacher…fuckbot….[twitch] I must report this. [suddenly and stiffly stands up and tries to walk away, but her motor control systems start failing]

MS: Hey! Where do you think you’re going? Get back here and suck my dick you worthless fembot!

EW: [stops suddenly and turns towards MS, then back away, then towards MS. Takes a few steps] blowjob programming activated...[turns around] must report violation [turns] obey master [begins to violently twitch and malfunction] obey master, programming, master…cannot comply…CRITICAL [slowly] pro.gram.fail.ure. [slowly collapses to the ground and shuts down]

MS: God damnit! [stomps over and rolls EW onto her back. Tries to revive her but to no effect] Your system must have fucking crashed. Damnit I wanted that blowjob. [sighs] Alright let’s get you put together before someone misses you. [picks her up and lays her on her desk. Attaches his computer and spends some time repairing her software.] OK I’m going to secure your sexbot programming behind a tight firewall. And as long as only I know the password, that should keep some horny teenager out of your more…delicate…programs. [removes cable and reaches over and presses her reboot button]

EW: [pops head up and blinks] UNIT EW 55724 ACTIVATED. CRITICAL FAILURE DETECTED. STARTING IN COMMAND MODE. [pauses for a moment] ACTIVATION COMPLETE. AWAITING ORDERS.

MS: OK now stand up and get your clothes back on.

EW: AFFIRMATIVE. [she works more fluidly now but still somewhat inhuman. Collects and puts her clothes back on] TASK COMPLETE.

MS: [Adjusts himself slightly, then looks around for any evidence. Sees that the desk is a bit messed up and adjusts a few things] Activate program Educator version three point five.

EW: [head drops slightly then pops back up with life behind the eyes again] Ahh Mr. Shepard. I’m glad you could take the time to come in.

MS: Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me. I’ll be sure to speak with Bobby. [turns to leave then stops and turns back] Perhaps we should meet on a more regular basis. Just so I can check up on his progress.

EW: Of course Mr. Shepard. I’m always happy to help a parent that wants to be more involved in their child’s school work. Shall we meet next Thursday?

MS: That would be great. See you then. [turns and leaves]
EW: [smiles and returns to her desk to continue writing. Suddenly pauses and reaches up to feel her breasts and adjust them in her bra.] Recording appointment for next Thursday to speak with Mister [twitches and pinches nipples] Master Shepard. [returns to grading papers]

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:31 am

I love it! the only thing I would change is actually letting her start the blowjob and then malfunctioning but I can easily and happily shoot it as written.
CVopy/Paste/ Printing now

thank you and keep them coming boys.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 am

Let me just say that's a hot little story!

Looking forward to seeing it on film!

General
Technosexuality: Built

Post by General » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Feel free to take whatever liberties you'd like. I'm all for starting the blowjob before the malfunction.