New Ashley Video up

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
KingJeremy

New Ashley Video up

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 am

For those of us that stay abreast of this type of thing, Ashley has a new video posted at clips4sale. I'm downloading it now but it looks like another winner. Some new things thrown in the mix this time.

KingJeremy

Re: New Ashley Video up

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 am

Yep! It's a winner alright. They just keep getting better. I really enjoy Ashley when she plays the role of a fembot, nothing wrong with Dr. Fires either but obviously seeing her portrayals getting better and better, it's always preferable to see her as an android. And while my preference is for girl/girl, seeing how quickly the technician working on her in this video is satisfied, I think he quite fancies Ashley as an android too.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Well... that was pretty fucking good :applause:

Loganov
Identification: Human

Post by Loganov » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 am

The next great leap I'd like to see is an open panel that works in a plausible way with the girls standing and moving around. Especially in the vein of BA's sleepers with obvious panels. To the clip at hand, it is another success in what is becoming a long line of successes.

Robot Devil

Post by Robot Devil » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Loganov wrote:The next great leap I'd like to see is an open panel that works in a plausible way with the girls standing and moving around. Especially in the vein of BA's sleepers with obvious panels. To the clip at hand, it is another success in what is becoming a long line of successes.
I saw this one a while back and thought it worked really good!
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/4/46/Swayed.gif

Frostillicus
Identification: Human

Post by Frostillicus » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Robot Devil wrote: I saw this one a while back and thought it worked really good!
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/4/46/Swayed.gif
Hey, thanks for the nod, Robot Devil Dude :D Sadly, those take some time and skip a lot of frames compared to actual video. I'm sure it would be better if I had real equipment with awesome programs (and I knew how to use them!)
Kishin wrote:I know of at least one member here on the board who has a working fembot face panel.

If we get lucky he might loan it out to Ashley or some other studio we like and get some REALLY sexy work out of them. :wink:
I know of who you speak! If anyone has proven worthy to wield such a gauntlet (for the face) it's Ashley! HAZZAH!
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.