Thank you and more free previews

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
hypno1

Nikki

Post by hypno1 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello everybody,

We like to thank you for all your continued support and comments on our recent work.

We just updated a robot preview for Nikki our latest update on clips4sale

Nikki was absolutely amazing and I was able to use many of your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you and enjoy

Frank

jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by jakeCTom » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:22 am

I just noticed that we got Hypno Lust in the Top Ten of the Top Studios on the Clips4Sale page. Thats kind of cool.

hypno1

New name on clips4sale

Post by hypno1 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 am

Hello everybody,

again I want to thank all of you for your support and yes we were among the top 10 stores on clips4sales. Your purchases certainly helped with that.

Due to some internal changes and the fact that our store has become quite diverse, we decided to change our name on clips4sale to Robolust (under the same store number).

We are also working on a few other things which will hopefully help us to produce more content in the future.

Thank you

Frank

hypno1

More Nikki doll clips

Post by hypno1 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 am

I almost forgot to mention that due to all the changes we were not able to post all of Nikki's clips over the weekend and I just got around to posting her doll clip. I think Nikki is amazing in this one.

Thanks Frank

hypno1

Nikki

Post by hypno1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 pm

We just posted a short but fun preview of Nikki's robot segment on Youtube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBTtuPrmc0

Enjoy Frank

jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Nikki was great. I you see her, please tell her she was awesome. Great Job. One of the best.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:32 pm

jakeCTom wrote:Nikki was great. I you see her, please tell her she was awesome. Great Job. One of the best.
Agreed. She has the best moves there, and that is a nice apron she has.
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

hypno1

Thank you

Post by hypno1 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:13 am

Thank you for your great comments on the Nikki shoot and yes that girl sure was a delight to work with. We are expecting her cousin on Tuesday and hopefully she will be just as good.

We are also working on our new web site Roboangels.com and although it will not be a membership site at first (until we have enough content) it is a start.

There are also some new free previews on Youtube in case you are interested.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2qUdgrGeg

Our latest update on clips4sale is a girl named Kendra and she just loved doing the fembot clips.

Keep sending me your ideas and input so I can get to work on new episodes.

Have a great weekend

Frank

mstrdrew

Re: Thank you

Post by mstrdrew » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:36 pm

[quote="hypno1"]Thank you for your great comments on the Nikki shoot and yes that girl sure was a delight to work with. We are expecting her cousin on Tuesday and hopefully she will be just as good.

wow megans gonna come be part of it now, can't wait to see her clips she was always great on the other sites

hypno1

Megan

Post by hypno1 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Her is some good news. Megan was here yestersday and I am sure everybody is going to love her.
I am thinking of having her and Nikki together at some point. Let me knowwhat you think

Frank

hypno1

New preview

Post by hypno1 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Hello everyone,

we just want to let you all know that we posted a sneak preview of Alicia the fembot tudor on clips4sale.

You all might know by now that you will find our store under Robolust

Enjoy

Frank

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)

Re: New preview

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:31 pm

hypno1 wrote:Hello everyone,

we just want to let you all know that we posted a sneak preview of Alicia the fembot tudor on clips4sale.

You all might know by now that you will find our store under Robolust

Enjoy

Frank
Great. Will we get to see a preview?

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

hypno1

Preview

Post by hypno1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Do you mean a preview of the preview

Frank

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)

Re: Preview

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:20 pm

hypno1 wrote:Do you mean a preview of the preview

Frank
Yes, that is what I mean. :)

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm getting an expired security certificate error from the clips for sale site. Anybody have any idea why this is or when it might be resolved? I don't feel comfortable putting credit card info on the site until it's secure again.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 pm

:?:
Last edited by dubhdanaidh on Sat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hypno1

Server update

Post by hypno1 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 am

The message has nothing to do with our store, it is a server update clips4sale made last night. Looks like it is all done by now.

Frank

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Nope, still getting the same error. Security certificate expired. That's a shame, but I can't be comfortable submitting personal info until that gets fixed. We already had that issue with the site causing people's credit cards to get red flagged and locked down (mine included), so I'm not feeling too comfortable with the security on the clips for sale site at this point. I hope they can get it resolved because the clips have always been superb.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

hypno1

Clips4sale error message

Post by hypno1 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Thank you for letting us know. We talked to clips4sale and it was a server settings problem on there end. C4S is using a number of servers and the one our site is on was updated but they forgot to change the setting.
It is all fixed by now and everybody is back up to the latest security standards.

Enjoy

Frank

hypno1

Heather

Post by hypno1 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Hello everyone,

we just posted Heather's fembot segment on clips4sale. I was able to use many of your suggestions. It was one of my favorite shoots. Let me know what you think.

Thank Frank

hypno1

Doll Heather

Post by hypno1 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:15 am

More good news, we just added Heather’s doll clips on clips4sale
Heather starts off as a mechanical doll, simple and playful and is then turned into more of a fembot pleasure unit and back to the simple doll. Fun and sexy.

Have a great weekend

Frank

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Look great, can't wait to see them.

eyebore

Frank is looking for feedback

Post by eyebore » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 am

Hey guys I've been speaking with Frank, and he's mentioned to me that he is looking for more feedback, to better cater his videos to our taste. After private messaging a number of members, I discovered that many had the same praises and criticisms. I relayed some of the concerns shard by multiple members, such as speaking over the malfunction scenes. I have been assure that this concern in particular will be addressed in future videos. I am surprised to learn that not more people have no spoken with him. He is very approachable and has yet to return an email of mine. Another concern was a tendency to crop off at the waist too often, I myself can appreciate a nice pair of stems. Please share anything that might help improve your viewing experience. You may wish to send partial or complete scripts as I have. Some of the girls are often better than others, so let him know who you think did a goo job and maybe we'll get that girl back again. Or maybe you saw a story concept you liked but the girl that week didn't quite nail it so you want him to try again with a different girl. This is great time for the fembotcentral gang, with nearly 1200 members it makes financial sense to cater to this fetish, so lets do everything we can to keep that going, and take advantage of opportunities to control content when possible. I hope everybody is able to have there personal taste addressed and the best way to do that is tell Frank what you do and don't like. Oh and as usual I apologize for my poor editing. I can't type for shit, it must be genetic.[/i]

eyebore

Heather's clips

Post by eyebore » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 pm

I just saw Heather's clips over at hypnolust and I have to say they turned out really nice. She did a great job, from her expressions to her movement. I also think the repair scenes are much improved from previously clips. So if you're looking through the clip4sale site and are trying to decide which video to choose, I think you'll be very pleased with Heather's clip six and seven. The doll clips also came out quite nice, Its really more about mannerisms and voice than mechanical movement that make these doll clips nice.

ttp://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11749

ttp://www.hypnolust.com/

Puppetmaster16

Post by Puppetmaster16 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks eyebore, I'm sure we all appreciate the heads up!

I'll try and see if I can send Frank an email sometime - I've purchased several of his clips and might have some tips for him on how to spice things up a little or just make some minor improvements here and there. But to be honest it's become one of the better sources of clips out there, so I have much praise for him as well.

I thought the Genevieve and Michelle clips were particularly good, if someone was looking where to start. But I personally think that pretty much all the women are very attractive and seem to have something to offer, it just depends what you prefer!