My final message to yall...

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:45 pm
Location: Your dreams

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby Ani Erotika » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Ps i love the robot flower xoxo
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby The Thinker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello Ani.

I bought a couple of your videos.

Your first one was quite good. I liked the setup, the outfit and your acting was pretty good too.

I also bought one more, the effort you put into it was good and I couldn't really find any faults with it per se, it just, didn't really click with me for some reason. It wasn't to my tastes.
I didn't give any feedback because I really felt like I didn't have much helpful to offer really. I don't log on very often, let alone write reviews.
I'm trying to change that though. If there is one thing you did well it's bringing to my attention the effort that goes into making the videos and how hard it can be.

Ani, you should leave us behind. Focus on something else. Move forward. Coming back again and again frustrated and angry won't make this any better for you or us. I think that's one mistake you shouldn't have made, get so hung up on us. If you'll forgive me for being blunt: I think it did come off a bit obsessive and I think it probably turned many customers off.

That being said, I think the community really needs to think about how it looks to content creators and to be a bit more appreciative when someone is willing to bend over backwards to appeal to us. This is not a large community and there are not many content creators who will cater to us. Ani's complaints are legitimate all things considered.

I'm very disappointed that it has come to this point, we should all learn from this tbh.

cbjoe
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby cbjoe » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:50 pm

I feel obliged to respond to some of the responses above, and not just because I'm a gentleman who will always aid an damsel-bot in distress. [See what I did there?]

On a serious note: it's symptomatic of the issue we're discussing, that of all the countless people who have watched some and in many cases all of your videos until recently, many who are on this very forum, not ONE was has been man enough to swim against the current and stuck up for this girl against the tsunami of unpleasantness, or even just acknowledge that, hey, some of us do like some of your content. Really? Not one of you, huh? So it falls to me to make an account and do it myself, then. It's lamentable. It doesn't have to be this toxic when we disagree, folks. I have to go back in time to find the truth e.g. on 28 Jun when user Quietness welcomed Ani E's engagement with this forum, "She's joined the site and seems very open to constructive feedback and ideas."

Please allow me to respond to some comments that I think are characteristic of replies on this thread, having now spent some time considering and investigating this unfortunate business.

AmpFetish

"If you make good content, people will buy and engage. If you don't, they won't." (AmpFetish)

AmpFetish, you evidently haven't been following this closely enough to offer any insight; otherwise, you would know that (a) people ARE buying, but sadly NOT engaging. Indeed, this has been the whole point of all the constructive negative feedback posted in this forum by Ani E. Unfortunately, you missed the point, therefore you're complaining about something that is not the case.

To clarify, the LACK of engagement and interaction, particularly with regard to reviews, has been Ani E's grievance all along. Anyone who has properly read any one of her messages should be able to see that.

"I've always been put off by your need of approval by us."

Again, you've missed the point, which impedes intelligent discussion about the issues raised by the OP.

Ani E has been seeking REVIEWS, and feedback, from the community. This is abundantly in from any of her messages on the topic on this forum. Reviews and feedback do not necessarily need to be "approval". What made you think Ani E is seeking approval? If someone feels this content creator seeks their approval, that's demonstrably incorrect, and I suspect this misinformed dynamic would reveal rather more about the person wielding their "approval" than it does about Ani E who has certainly not sought anybody's "approval" on this forum.

Having re-read all of her messages to date, I can assure you that you are mistaken.

"But you kept taking things in weird directions and doing acid-trip style freakouts that confused me." (AmpFetish)

FINALLY! This is all she was asking for! Some feedback. Thank you! I'm sure Ani E will take this on board. If only you had mentioned this months ago when she posted the first trippy video, perhaps. You only have yourself to blame for failing to flag something you didn't like. She was here asking you, and she always asks everyone who buys a video for their opinion, too. I hope you will concede that this is entirely your failing, and not hers. Sorry, harsh, but true.

"And then you did that malfunction video where you were repeating 'Where the fuck are my reviews' and it was painful to watch. Especially since it was you doing a pretty good malfunction" (AmpFetish)

Again, this is great feedback, but you're missing the point again. The whole point of that video was a creative way to raise her legitimate concerns about the lack of feedback and reviews, after trying on this forum for a long period without success. Wasn't it obvious? I thought it was obvious.

"but your fixation on approval and reviews weirded me out." (AmpFetish)

Again, this had nothing to do with approval; what was clearly being asked for all along was feedback. Could it be that what weirded you out was that the truth hurts? If someone couldn't be bothered to post a quick review for a girl who is making content in their genre, as happens in every other genre, perhaps being called out on it makes them feel uncomfortable? I remember that vid. It was quite obviously designed to have that impact, it was kind of the whole point.

"I think Ani has been rude and weird with us" (AmpFetish)

I strongly disagree. You have been rude, and weird. Ani E has only been here to try to resolve what appears to be a legitimate issue with this community, and has been greeted by unwarranted hostility and disrespect.

On 26 Nov you wrote a forum post saying "I think 90% of filmed videos just suck. And I think the community knows this too." So yeah, I'm sure content creators get that you are unappreciative and ungrateful. The title of another thread you joined "Fembot Patreon a failure and is closing down" says it all, too.

I've also seen posts in which you express disappointment with the lack of creative/novel content. Ani E tried new things, and she was blasted for it in this thread by several of you. She did her best, but was unaware if she was going too far off piste - because nobody bothered to give her the feedback she needed!!!!! YOUR FAULT not hers. She did ask for your help. But you feel dollars are enough.If dollars are enough and refuse to engage, you lose the right to complain when creators make content that is not what you want, that is not what you could not be bothered to tell them you didn't want. Or by the same token when they don't make the content you did want, but failed to tell them you wanted.

In summary, I believe that AmpFetish has grossly missed the point, and is moreover mistaken about the issue being raised by the OP. The tone of his reply seems unduly hostile.


Kano

"I'm starting to get fed up with 'us' being blamed for lack of feedback. We've been down this road before." (Kano)

The statistics are clear. This is a problem found in this genre and not others. Who else should we blame? It's a pathology that is systemic and endemic within this community. That is why you have been down this road before.

"What I like, someone else may hate." (Kano)

EXACTLY! Now, that definitely is a challenge facing content creators in this genre. But that is NOT the root cause of the problem raised by the OP.

"when I see something I hate, I keep quiet because that may be 100% what someone else likes" (Kano)


Now we're getting somewhere. May I make a humble suggestion? Could you try crediting content creators with at least as much intelligence as you yourself possess? They will know it is your opinion. If you can't manage that, just tell them "this is my opinion". This solution is so obvious, one begins to suspect that this is merely your excuse for failing to engage with content creators. Whatever works for you. Whatever the excuses we all invent for our lack of engagement, it is a problem that we must overcome -- as individuals and as a community.


Barbarella

"You indirectly attacked the same people spending cash on your videos" (Barbarella)

Oh dear. You missed the point. It was not about the cash. Other genres are more lucrative. Ani E wanted to contribute to THIS genre. She tried. She experimented. Nobody bothered to tell her what they thought. Now all of a sudden we hear they didn't like the directions she was trying -- well you failed to inform her despite her seeking your opinion thus the problem here is your fault, not hers. One of my favourite movies, that, incidentally: Barbarella.

I've also seen posts in which you express disappointment with the lack of creative/novel content. Ani E tried new things, and she was blasted for it in this thread by several of you. She did her best, but was unaware if she was going too far off piste - because nobody bothered to give her the feedback she needed!!!!! YOUR FAULT not hers.

Zerodin

"spoiled-ass videos" (zerodin)

Do we have to be so sarcastic and rude? You're proving her point. Why should anyone make content for someone like this?

"Its not our fault that your videos didn't appeal to the majority of the user base here." (zerodin)

Dude, the videos were selling. That was not the problem. All the smart mouthed answers here blatantly miss the point. You're in denial about genuine problems. And therein lies the crux of the problem at hand.

Lithorien

"everything else seems ancillary to that." (Lithorien)

No, where are you getting this information? Ani E has output a variety of genres in even balance. What may be confusing you is that like others you chronically ignored the real issue, which eventually drove her away from making content for you.

"I know that particular revelation made me rather uncomfortable and drove me away from her in general" (Lithorien)

What revelation? She's been making the same sort of content all along, before during and after entering the fembot arena. Either you like her fembot videos, or you don't. People who like one fetish don't have to also approve of another. No genre judges another like this one. You guys have a real problem. Sorry we can't all be perfect and wholesome like you. Again, clearly some of these people don't deserve to have creators making content in their genre.

"The only person at fault was the one trying to create a schism between people here" (Lithorien)

With all due respect, that is a ridiculous statement. Please cite what evidence you have for reaching the conclusion that Ani E has "tried" to create a schism between people here?

In an older forum post you accurately conceded regarding her "where the f are my reviews" vid that you and this community are "all aware that it was a tongue-in-cheek response/admonishment". It was an ingenious and creative way to engage with the community about this, and actually a darn good clip IMHO. As you then said yourself: she "could be a top creator." You also commended her for "asking for reviews" saying it was "all that was needed." But it wasn't, was it, because it seems you yourself never got around to delivering what you promised.

I found a review you wrote on one of her videos, accepting that there is a lack of engagement from the community and promising that you would go back and review all of the previous vids that you had watched and enjoyed. How did that go? I found no other reviews by you. Typical. Talk is cheap.

On 28 Nov you called one of her videos "perfect". But earlier, on 24 Nov, on this same forum you wrote a forum post here that clearly demonstrates that YOU are disillusioned with content creators who you try to engage with but do not wish to engage with you or the community: "none of them [creators] are around anymore... [ever wondered why] ... with a 20% success rate, why should I engage with creators who are showing they don't want to engage with us?" Ani E came here to engage with you, didn't she Lith, and take a good hard look how YOU and others welcomed her. With you, content creators cannot win. You change your tune like the wind, criticising them for not engaging, the criticising them when they do engage. It's pathological, dude. Admit it.

You complained that your "dollar votes" should be enough, so really you had no intention of keeping your word, did you. You have made it crystal clear that you feel you should not have to do any more for creators than hand over dollars. (Heaven forbid that one of them is not just here for money, like Ani E.) So you whined about the creators not engaging with you (on your terms) while bitching about not wanting to engage with them! HYPOCRISY MUCH?

I've also seen posts in which you express disappointment with the lack of creative/novel content. Ani E tried new things, and she was blasted for it in this thread by several of you. She did her best, but was unaware if she was going too far off piste - because nobody bothered to give her the feedback she needed!!!!! YOUR FAULT not hers.


TheShoveller - reasonable points, nothing to add.


StephanieBot - "the lack of reviews/feedback that they're likely to get" yes this is a specific problem in this genre.


JeffCapes - "it had a 7 minute trippy video in it with. WTF? Why am I paying for this?" Why did you not pass on this valuable feedback? For the record, I know the video and it was a full, normal length video subtracting the trippy ending which I recall was noted in the video's description on MV as something experimental. I guess you didn't check the description?

You gave constructive feedback on 8 Aug then disappeared.


Uncom - "I'd like to advise you not to rely on feedback from fetish communities too much" You're contradicting yourself, and missing the point. This is the fetish community that fails to engage. The others have their own, different problems. Accept the issues within your community, and with you as an individual content consumer. Stop making excuses, try not to be so defensive, and actually listen.

Do you want good content, or not? If you want content you like, you need to engage and disclose what you like and do not like. If you don't give the feedback, you have no leg to stand on when the issue comes to a head to say "but I didn't like the content". It's irrational. So much else is wrong in what you wrote above, I barely know where to begin.











The Conclusion

Importantly, this forum thread is a case study in a community that is unable to face up to a very real problem that it has. It's a shame, because Ani E has taken reasonable, even creative, steps to raise the issue. This is a community/genre/fetish with a real problem, with certain members in a state of chronic and pathological denial. It's harming the community. Guys, if you want something specific, you talk about buying, well put your money where your mouth is and order a custom video and you'll get what you wanted. Whining is not constructive. How sad that this chick's efforts to engage with you looks close to collapsing into a flame war against her. Shame on the guys who did that.

Ani E, I have just ordered another $350 custom video. You can keep making content just for me. I paid extra for exclusive because some of these dudes don't deserve it. Some of them really are philistines who don't appreciate your art. But some of us do appreciate aspects of the work you do.

I'm now going back to re-watch the hooker scenes in Westernworld (again).

Having set the record straight, I now consider this matter closed. Thank you.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7820
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby Robotman » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:06 pm

The above post was made by a new account that is an alternate account of an existing member here. As per our rule on sockpuppet or alternate accounts, the account has been marked as such.

Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby Lithorien » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:10 pm

cbjoe wrote:Lithorien

"everything else seems ancillary to that." (Lithorien)

No, where are you getting this information? Ani E has output a variety of genres in even balance. What may be confusing you is that like others you chronically ignored the real issue, which eventually drove her away from making content for you.


I stated that everything seems ancillery to her zoophilia videos because after I had engaged with her on ManyVids (including in private messages), I revealed that I was a furry. She then took that and mentioned zoophilia, and asked me for my email address, whereupon she sent me an email with links to a Google Drive account containing explicit beastiality videos and an offer to sell them off-site because they were not allowed on MV. I neither replied nor engaged with any of that content (furry =/= beastiality; it's not my thing at all), but the speed and insistance she had in trying to get me to engage showed me she values her zoophilia folks more than anything else available.

cbjoe wrote:"I know that particular revelation made me rather uncomfortable and drove me away from her in general" (Lithorien)

What revelation? She's been making the same sort of content all along, before during and after entering the fembot arena. Either you like her fembot videos, or you don't. People who like one fetish don't have to also approve of another. No genre judges another like this one. You guys have a real problem. Sorry we can't all be perfect and wholesome like you. Again, clearly some of these people don't deserve to have creators making content in their genre.


The revelation that she performed explicit beastiality videos. That revelation. And you're right in that you can like some content while disliking other content - or some people can - but as it was a personal reaction, it's not like you can argue that I was "wrong" to be pushed away from someone making content I found to be immoral and in many jurisdictions, illegal. The judgement I had was entirely personal, and I didn't breathe a word of it to anyone else specifically because I did not want to be prejudicial if she hadn't exposed that side of herself to others, and it wasn't my place to go, "Hey, this content creator you like has actual sex with animals." If me having a personal, secret, reaction bothers you that much, well, tough.

cbjoe wrote:"The only person at fault was the one trying to create a schism between people here" (Lithorien)

With all due respect, that is a ridiculous statement. Please cite what evidence you have for reaching the conclusion that Ani E has "tried" to create a schism between people here?


Her private messages to Kishin and - for a time - refusal to come forward with her own complaints. When Kishin and Robotman came out with, "someone has made a complaint," it put them in the crossfire and sowed a lot of dissent in this forum's community because people felt as if they were being attacked out of the blue, and Robotman took the brunt of it, fairly or not. That the forum would become incredibly riled up from an anonymous complaint from a "content creator" is entirely forseeable, and the choice to go forward with that was deliberate.

cbjoe wrote:In an older forum post you accurately conceded regarding her "where the f are my reviews" vid that you and this community are "all aware that it was a tongue-in-cheek response/admonishment". It was an ingenious and creative way to engage with the community about this, and actually a darn good clip IMHO. As you then said yourself: she "could be a top creator." You also commended her for "asking for reviews" saying it was "all that was needed." But it wasn't, was it, because it seems you yourself never got around to delivering what you promised.

I found a review you wrote on one of her videos, accepting that there is a lack of engagement from the community and promising that you would go back and review all of the previous vids that you had watched and enjoyed. How did that go? I found no other reviews by you. Typical. Talk is cheap.


Yes. And I stand by that - it was tounge in cheek, and frankly, amusing. It was clever, if a bit over the top, and I appreciated what she was trying to put across to the community. I was happy that she had come forward on her own with complaints... still am, actually, because it led to open discussions with the person who was actually upset and not a strawman they used to put out a message.

As for reviews, I highly encourage you to check again. Specifically,

Robot Evelyn- i do not want to die
Robo Wife: Mortal Malfunction Glitch-out
Shirley Extreme Full Out Malfunction
Bring Bianca Home- TEST robo robot vid
FUN FREEBIE OWN UR OWN FEMBOT ADVERT - Though this would be the one you were referencing, and I would point out, "I will be going through your other videos as time and money allows."

Strange that, in a couple months, I engaged with a couple videos per month. Because I'm not made of money - but I found enough to scrape up for $20-$30 a month here or there. And I did exactly what I said I would do - I didn't have previous videos to review at the time because I didn't go to her ManyVids page until after she started asking for reviews. But do please continue trying to misrepresent me as the bad guy here, it's actually funny.

cbjoe wrote:On 28 Nov you called one of her videos "perfect". But earlier, on 24 Nov, on this same forum you wrote a forum post here that clearly demonstrates that YOU are disillusioned with content creators who you try to engage with but do not wish to engage with you or the community: "none of them [creators] are around anymore... [ever wondered why] ... with a 20% success rate, why should I engage with creators who are showing they don't want to engage with us?" Ani E came here to engage with you, didn't she Lith, and take a good hard look how YOU and others welcomed her. With you, content creators cannot win. You change your tune like the wind, criticising them for not engaging, the criticising them when they do engage. It's pathological, dude. Admit it.


I engaged her exactly as she wanted. Through public reviews of videos that I purchased just for the purposes of review, private messages where we discussed her videos, my preferences, etc., and participation to get her voted up in ManyVids contests to try to get her exposure there as well. This engagement stopped because I made a personal decision that I was uncomfortable with a content creator who engaged in actual beastiality, and so I ceased interaction - I wasn't about to make up reviews on things I have not seen, or push for the success of a content creator that I no longer believed in. I still think she has the capability to make good content, and haven't actually said anything to the contrary. What I told her in our engagements isn't invalidated because I decided that I wasn't OK with supporting a zoophile.

cbjoe wrote:You complained that your "dollar votes" should be enough, so really you had no intention of keeping your word, did you. You have made it crystal clear that you feel you should not have to do any more for creators than hand over dollars. (Heaven forbid that one of them is not just here for money, like Ani E.) So you whined about the creators not engaging with you (on your terms) while bitching about not wanting to engage with them! HYPOCRISY MUCH?

I've also seen posts in which you express disappointment with the lack of creative/novel content. Ani E tried new things, and she was blasted for it in this thread by several of you. She did her best, but was unaware if she was going too far off piste - because nobody bothered to give her the feedback she needed!!!!! YOUR FAULT not hers.


Since I suspect this long winded rant and response is just Ani under a different name, I'll conclude with this: I spent money that I didn't really have to help show an up and coming content creator that there were people who wanted to engage and be involved. I left reviews, as requested, and had conversations, as requested, in order to provide feedback and engage. I never outed Ani as a zoophile to anyone, even after I had made the decision to disengage with her because of a personal belief that some of her content was immoral. If those actions lead "cbjoe" or anyone else to consider me negatively, then I will happily be considered that way.

cbjoe
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby cbjoe » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:20 am

@Lthorien I can confirm that I am not Ani, and Robotman is mistaken, this is fact not an alt account, this is the first time I have ever posted here. Evidently, IP addresses, user agent strings, etc, can be misleading. I'm a dude. I've been following this forum for some time albeit without posting.

IMHO it's ungentlemanly for a guy to discuss one's private correspondence with a girl. You might want to consider redacting that slightly.

I'll respond to your points later when I have a chance to give it the attention it deserves.

Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 am

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby smalk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 am

cbjoe wrote: I've been following this forum for some time albeit without posting


From the public information of your account: Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:30 pm.

When I thought this could not go worse, you corrected me.

Please, stop posting in this forum. Make peace. Even if in your mind you think that correcting people or showing your logic will bring you something... in reality is going to only make things worse.

Make peace with the fact the we all like different things. Make peace that this is not your fault. Make pace with yourself.

Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 am

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby Uncom » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 am

This is the fetish community that fails to engage. The others have their own, different problems. Accept the issues within your community, and with you as an individual content consumer. Stop making excuses, try not to be so defensive, and actually listen.


If you had actually read my reply, you would've seen that I addressed this.

"I get that this community can be extremely quiet and feel unsupportive, trust me, I've been there myself. It's just that this fetish is too divided to appeal to everyone. I think everybody who isn't Fection has exprienced a lack of feedback over their years. People appreciate content, albeit in silence."


This is me "accepting the issues within our community".

This is not an excuse, this is an honest observation.


The way you've worded your reply makes me think that you have no idea about anyone in here.
I have made my reply because I have experienced a lack of feedback in my years (newsflash, I'm a content creator myself.)


Do you want good content, or not? If you want content you like, you need to engage and disclose what you like and do not like.


...Or you could just spend more than 10 minutes on this forum, maybe even check out what other content creators do.


If you don't give the feedback, you have no leg to stand on when the issue comes to a head to say "but I didn't like the content". It's irrational.


It wasn't me who said that I didn't like the content, It was the countless other people whom I asked for their opinions. Again, reading my reply helps.


So much else is wrong in what you wrote above, I barely know where to begin.


Please, tell me where I was wrong.

cbjoe
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby cbjoe » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 am

smalk wrote:
cbjoe wrote:From the public information of your account: Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:30 pm.


Your mistaken assumption that you need to be a registered member in order to post?

You guys seem a little... paranoid/suspicious/cynical.

cbjoe
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: My final message to yall...

Postby cbjoe » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:06 am

Uncom wrote:"I get that this community can be extremely quiet and feel unsupportive, trust me, I've been there myself. It's just that this fetish is too divided to appeal to everyone. I think everybody who isn't Fection has exprienced a lack of feedback over their years.


I agree with that evaluation.

All of my original points still stand, but I think you may have misunderstood certain aspects of what I was saying, especially if you feel I was highlighting you as a particularly good example of the problem that I believe led to the creation of this thread.

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Updates



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests