NEW VIDEO- "Cherry Gets Hacked" (truly my best yet!!!)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

NEW VIDEO- "Cherry Gets Hacked" (truly my best yet!!!)

Post by Ani Erotika » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:44 am

Ok my luvz, I have been at it again! This new creation is my wildest, sexiest, and most hardcore robo vid to date. i know i have said this before, but i swear with every video im scaling new heights and hitting new subject matter and well... im getting better. flat out.

New one to blow your mind and rock off yer socks:

Title: Cherry Gets Hacked

Video Time/Length: 30:25 min

Specs: Oct 10 - .WMV - 1.32 GB - 1280x720 HD

Price: $24.24

MAIN tags: Robots Robo Female Desperation Latex Self-fuck

Info and description:
THIS IS MY NEWEST & HOTTEST EVER FEMBOT VIDEO -- MUST SEE! Synopsis: Cherry the red hot Valley Girl wife-bot gets hacked by a dominatrix sadist lesbian and f made to fuck herself to death with huge sex toys!!!!!! The sexiest scenes extend for more than half of this substantial video. This thing is HOT. The unique content contained within it goes above and beyond any fembot movie I have ever made by far, this robo chick gets DOWN. The sexual content in this creation is WILD, and NOT what you are expecting! ITS NUTS, and EXTREME. The vid is POV, so YOU are in this story! Whether you're into fembot fetishes, big dildos, REAL latex, vintage stockings, redheads with pigtails, anal, double penetration, valley girls, lots of cum everywhere, mega female desperation or needy damsels-in-distress, you'll definitely enjoy this VERY sexy movie featuring my sexiest, cutest, sluttiest fembot character yet. In the beginning credits I mention 2 sub genres, can you guess what they are? This production is a FRESH and completely new direction for me, unlike anything before, and I really want your feedback so please watch, review, and let me know what you think -- I will be VERY grateful for YOUR input, please. Thank you.

Other tags:
#fembot #cosplay #redhead #wig #robo #robots #silly-sluts #roleplay #rpg #adult-theatre #pigtails #desperate-female #helpless #slave #android #synthetic #wife #latex #garterbelt #vintage-stockings #high-heels-fetish #heels #freckles #eye-fetish #lipstick #makeup #artificial-look #artificial #big-tits #big-booty #ass #thighs #legs #calf-muscle-fetish #curvy #hourglass #curves #soft-skin #glitter #smile #cute #pretty #valley-girl #unique #original-character #edited #director #high-quality #ani-erotika #aniz-korner #skarlett-sherane-productions #crazy #wild #POV #cumplay #cum-fetish #loads-of-cum #cum-in-mouth #huge-toys #big-toys #dildo-fucking #double-penetration #masturbation #female-masturbation #self-fucking #slave #female #loud #moaning-fetish #begging #desperate #tan #tanned-bodies #bimbo #airhead #vibrator #vibrators #dildo-fucking #dildo-fucking #self-fuck #sex-position #sexual #sexy #hot #living-room #couch #stage-setting #fuck #obey #control #controlling #controlled #helpless #needy #pussy #pussy-shot #closeup #close-up #extreme-close-up #artificial-intelligence #fantasy #fantasies #erotic #erotica #dominated #pleading #laugh
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: