Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
c4s
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

Post by c4s » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:24 am

Fembot - Faulty Program

custom request
"Hey Rebel can you do a fembot/assassin?..."
Can a vintage cylon warrior follow a red trackball?
You are an evil genius hell-bent on taking over the world with an army of fembot seductresses. Your prototype, the R31 is ready for testing. And who better to serve as a test subject for her sexual subroutines than you, her brilliant creator?
She looks stunning. Upon activation, you notice that the fembot's definition sets are a bit screwy. She has her hands confused with her feet, but, what the hell. It feels amazing.
As she stares at you with impassive eyes, and practically rips pre-cum from your balls, you realize - only too late - that your master creation has you confused with a target she is hard-wired to terminate...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/113650/17 ... HD+.WMV%29

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 am

EPISODE 37 THE CALIFORNIA MODEL RETURNS

The most popular model ever created...the legendary RW 40 California Model is being tried out by this customer on a free trial basis. When it arrives...the customer is stunned by the beauty of the RW 40. Not only is it breathtakingly stunning....it looks REAL!!! The guy gives the Fembot's cunt a good licking...he gets a good cock sucking...then he gives the Robot a hard fuck. After ordering the Sexbot to drain all the cum from his balls...the guy immediately places an order for the RW 40!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/105744/17 ... %21%21+MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:33 am

Kendra James presents the new Pleasure Bot

Welcome to SynthCorp! Thank you for choosing our latest robot adult companion. You'll find our quality and service is impeccable and we offer many options the competitors don't deliver. Our new companion series can do anything from house work to yard work to cooking and even comes with an 18 and over option. Would you like to put her in girlfriend mode? Simply activate the adults only function and use your robot companion to fulfill all of your sexual desires! She has an oral stimulation mode, masturbation mode and sex mode. While in the adults only function she can also simulate human emotion to make things more pleasurable and life like for you! Watch the demonstration, test a companion for 30 days risk free and if you're not fully satisfied with your model or the erotic response features simply return or upgrade her!

Disclaimer: some adult companion robots have been known to malfunction. If a malfunction should occur it is important to follow all reboot instructions. If automatic system reboot fails do not try to over ride or manually reboot yourself. Take your companion to the closest SynthCorp station and have one of our knowledgeable technicians fix her. Enjoy!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/53699/174 ... %21+wmv720

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:35 am

Checking a New Russian Sexbot April

In this video: Fembot testing, Basic features checking, Robotic walk, Undressing and Masturbation, Glitching because of low battery, Charging

New Fembot needs to be tested by a regular user. It was constructed in Russia, so needs to be tested by English speaking users in order to note any malfunctions. So one of the guys gets a new model right to his house where he tries to figure out what the bot can do, what it can't and what fun he can have with it. The bot looks pretty nice and sexy with nice beautiful ass and tits but sometimes it still glitches.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/69075/174 ... D+1080p%29

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:29 am

BBW Sci Fi Robot Cyborg JOI

Hello New User, thank you for purchasing a synth. You have selected the Alternative BBW Model series and have activated the free trial mode of the Adult Options. She is designed with many features, fully functional and programmed in multiple pleasure techniques. After powering her on the her internal lights flicker on and she sees that you are aroused and hard. Bathed in purple synthetic light she teases and shows off her fleshy curves. With a calm and soothing robotic voice this BBW Cyborg synthetic teases you and tells you how to touch yourself and jerk your cock, activating Dirty Talk Mode and undulating sensually. She gives you a cum countdown and you have an explosive orgasm all over her synthetic flesh. After you finish she informs you of her full downloadable sexual content before powering off. Soothing robot voice guided instruction offers a satisfying climax for all primary users. *Very hard scifi robotic

https://clips4sale.com/studio/80271/174 ... Cyborg+JOI

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:06 am

Maddy the robot

Hello man, my name is Maddy and.. I'm your new robot! And with a remote control.. you can control me!
Let's play with your new robot, that will be really funny for you!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/112906/17 ... DDALENA%5D

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 am

Malfunctioning...Strippers

Starring: Nyxon, Fifi Foxx, and Aiden Valentine

POV is the best man to his best friend's wedding, wants to throw an unforgettable bachelor party for the groom, orders the strippers a week before bachelor party starts to make sure they're perfect for the job, POV has no idea that they are actually stripperbots, fembots, robots, one fembot glitches which causes the other to glitch, open and wide eyes, blank eyes, malfunctioning, open mouth, stuttering speech, robotic speech, robotic movement, stiff and jagged, repeating speech, chips on neck, real life ladies are actually robots, fluid movements become robotic, freeze

https://clips4sale.com/studio/79949/175 ... +1080p+mp4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 am

Robot girl biceps pump

Today I working hard and mechanically. I am robot. Robot girl. I have big big biceps and I pumping it hard so they are bigger and bigger everyday!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/98261/174 ... s+pump+avi

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:33 am

The A.C.M.E. Corporation has manufactured another new mode

The A.C.M.E. Corporation has manufactured another new model!! This on...RW 74 is a plus size Supermodel!! This Robot is sturdy, and durable....built to take a pounding....and.....it has Supermodel looks!!! In this Episode, RW 74's owner takes advantage of it's superior CSLs (Cock Sucking Lips)...and gets a spectacular blowjob!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/105744/17 ... ODEL+MODEL

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 am

Raquel Roper clip The Robot Movie : Too work oriented

She seemed perfect and exactly the kind of personal secretary I was looking for. Impressive resume, extensive knowledge of computers, willing to work long hours and most importantly, she was beautiful, how much more could I have asked for. Well maybe one thing; it would have been even more perfect if she had been a little more interested in me, if you know what I mean. Anyway, we continued the interview and I was even more impressed by her when she told me that she was way too work oriented to have a family and of course too busy to have any hobbies.

I know it sounds too good to be true and yes there was one strange thing about her. Why did she have to repeat herself? First I thought she really wanted to make a point and that is why she kept repeating some of her statements but then things got really strange. It all started with her purse accidentally falling off the table when she tried to hand me a missing page of her resume.

Of course I tried to help her pick up all the stuff she was carrying around (amazing what women can fit into their purses) and pick up a device that appears to be some type of remote control. She gets all flustered and nervous about me holding the remote. Why, what is so special about this thing? To make a long story short, she told me it is a broken entertainment system remote control and I tried to help her fix it.

I reassure her that I am very good at fixing things and really know what I am doing. Ok, pushing buttons on her remote was not the smartest thing to do but who could have known that the remote was actually what controlled her.

Of course she malfunctions and goes down, leaving me with no other choice than to work on her.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/11749/175 ... ..........

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 am

Schoolgirl robot

I bought myself a new toy. Beautiful girl, schoolgirl-robot. In a school dress. In stockings. I tried sex with her. Oral, classical. I tested it completely and was satisfied.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/114674/17 ... HD+quality

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:41 am

THE LACTATING ROBOT

Always on the lookout for new innovative ideas....the A.C.M.E. Company has done it again!!! The RW 37-B Model has been programmed to give milk!!! That's right....RW 37-B is now available for purchase as a lactating Robot!!! After the technician shows the owner how to update the software to allow for lactation...the technician decides to take the well endowed Robot for a little Jerk Test....and he instructs the lactating Robot to Jerk him off!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/105744/17 ... OBOT%21%21

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 am

Robot Real Estate Agent Has A Series Of Unfortunate Events

The plot revolves about the robot not functioning properly. Malfunctioning, freezing, stuttering and repeating words. A robot real estate agent activates when someone comes into the house. The robot welcomes you. She wants to know if you have any questions about the property. Every detail of the property has been programmed into the robot's system. She begins to talk to you about the property. In the first room the robot has some freezes, repeats words/lines, and word stutter.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/79477/175 ... ate+Events

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 am

DateBot 1300

What do you do when you don't have a girlfriend or wife and you have a work dinner to attend? You want your co-workers and boss to see you as a guy who is successful with the ladies, right? Well, just order Date Bot 1300! This sexy rent-a-date robot comes standard with blonde hair, green eyes and 1300 cc's of silicone in her breasts for your after-date pleasure! Date Bot 1300 has arrived, and Jay puts her through a series of tests to see if she will be appropriate for his company's annual dinner. He quizzes her on her standard features and skill sets. She appears to pass every test....

https://clips4sale.com/studio/73549/175 ... t+1300+mp4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon May 01, 2017 6:54 am

Brooke Beretta clip The Robot Movie

Brooke enters the room wearing a robe.
Frank: Did you find your new outfit for tonight's performance?
Brooke: Affirmative
Frank: Well let me see it!……….
Jade opens the robe and allows it to fall to the floor revealing a shiny form-fitting latex body suit. She slowly spins, showing of her sexy new outfit.
Frank: You'll knock em in that get up.
Jade has a concerned look on her face.
Frank: What's wrong, don't you like the outfit?
Brooke: Oh Yes, I think It is very pretty, however I do not think the material allows for adequate ventilation.
Frank: What' are you talking about.
Brooke: In order to properly regulate my temperature It is necessary that I cover my body with only breathable fabrics. Failure to follow this guideline could cause my internal components to overheat, thus resulting in a catastrophic malfunction.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/11749/176 ... +it....mp4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon May 01, 2017 6:55 am

Big Titty Bot

She's finally here! The Sunshine SexBot, the PERFECT girlfriend you always wanted. As you remove her from her box and unwrap the plastic, your excitement turns to mild disappointment. This isn't what you ordered! She's FLAT as a pancake! This will NEVER do.

Fortunately, you also remember that she's completely adjustable for YOUR pleasure. Grabbing the remote, you glance quickly through the manual and turn on SunshineBot. She's so pretty and sexy, and with a few minor adjustments she WILL be the perfect girlfriend!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/70936/175 ... +Bot+-+WMV

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed May 03, 2017 1:04 am

The Secret Sexbot Conversion

*CUSTOM*Jordana is at work today, just like any other day when she gets this strange email telling her that she is "not the real Jordana Leigh, but an android imposter, programmed with her thoughts and meories to infultrate society." She then finds a "button" on the back of her neck, and, as soon as she presses it, her PROGRAMMING BEGINS. After being programmed with her NEW IDENTITY, she is then REPROGRAMMED AS A SEXBOT. The new SEX DOLL immediately STRIPS AND MASTURBATES. A little while later, her "boss" enters to admire his work. Apparently, he was the one behind this conversion. He PLAYS WITH HIS NEW TOY, but takes it a little too far. Unfortunately, UniT JL-1 overheats and MALFUNCTIONS.

STARRING: Jordana & POV
FETISH ELEMENTS: Robots, Fembots, Freeze, Real Doll, Women Following Orders, Dancing, Naked Girls, Stripping, Groping, Spread Legs, Masturbation

https://clips4sale.com/studio/86509/176 ... ersion-MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed May 03, 2017 1:05 am

Rebel Fembot Masturbatrix

The Professor, an evil mastermind/genius with an obsession for taking over the world, has constructed his newest Fembot, the R-33. As part of his scheme to wield great international power, he plans to clone and replace key political figures around the globe. The fembots are designed to capture the attention of their male targets, seduce them, and secure their genetic material - preferably fresh semen.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... ROBOTS.jpg

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sun May 07, 2017 9:28 am

ROSIE Elegant Synth Doll - Frozen Beauty

Your new beautiful and classy synth doll Rosie has arrived. You look her over at length as she stands charging. She's totally motionless, her wide unblinking eyes fixed and unseeing. You can't wait and boot her up before the charge cycle completes...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/30797/176 ... +720%2A%2A

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 am

Hot Wife Surprises Husband with a Living Fuck Doll

Hot wife and big breasted Scottish MILF, Ashley Rider, has a treat in store for you. She starts the session off with a little quality time with you, her man. Knelt down between your legs, Ashley pops her large breasts out of her blouse and fondles them, squeezing the nipples hard before turning her attention to your cock. Ashley has a unique oral technique. In order to get deep on your cock, Ashley slides her lips around your shaft before wiggling her head side-to-side. As she wiggles, she pushes herself down deeper on your cock, until you can feel yourself in her throat. Ashley's oral skills are out of this world.
With a wife this hot and talented, any husband would be counting his blessings already, but when Ashley tells you that she has a special surprise, something she ordered off of the internet, you cannot believe your luck when she pulls out the radio controller and introduces you to Liz Rainbow, a pristine living fuck doll...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/83877/176 ... ll+1080+HD

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue May 09, 2017 4:55 am

Alix clip seven : It's all about customer satisfaction

Alix believes to be a stewardess (I mean flight attendant) who has been called into her bosses office because of some passenger complaints. Needless to say, she does not understand how some passengers could have possibly complained about the fact that she refused to give them a blow job in mid air. One customer even complained that she did not assist him in becoming a member of the "mile high club". Well, what can I say, it's all about customer satisfaction and those requests are part of our service...

What really makes it even more confusing to her is when I mention that there are ways for me to "reprogram" an unruly employee like her. In short, she is transformed into an obedient and very customer satisfaction oriented android. The transformation is almost painless and swift and now we get to program her to obey her master and creator. Spread ass, Hitachi torture, brain wave manipulation and so much more

https://clips4sale.com/studio/11749/176 ... .......mp4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri May 12, 2017 2:04 am

Tinkering With Fembot Mom's Processors

"You're a robot mom that has just returned home from running errands. You're malfunctioning because you did not get a low power warning until you were at 3%. You ask the son for help as you struggle for a chair or couch. You want the son to plug you into your charger. He plugs you in, but confesses that he has done this to you and has also tinkered with your charger. This is to keep you from drawing enough power for your processors to work efficiently. So, the idea is that you can't think straight in robot terms. The son tells you to do something and you do it long before your logic processors can tell you not to. Maybe, he has you expose your breasts. You do, but don't realize for like 30 seconds. Even then you wonder why because you shouldn't have your breasts exposed if front of your son. It would then progress from there."

https://clips4sale.com/studio/79477/176 ... Processors

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon May 15, 2017 11:59 pm

please Sir want to fuck me

Hello I'm your new robot... please Sir want to fuck me? Hello Sir... I'm your new robot... Hello Sir... Hello Sir... Mmm... this robot need a rebot... and a good fuck... in doggystyle...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/82105/176 ... uman+robot

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 am

Angelbot 1000

STARRING: Angel Smalls

SHOT IN NEW DELUXE HD FORMAT at 60FPS!!!

This video is to introduce the latest in erotic technology, the Angelbot 1000. Note the plain, brown box that this device is delivered in, disguising this realistic fuck toy from the prying eyes of neighbors and delivery people. As shown in the movie, the Angelbot is delivered completely nude, so the owner can see every inch of the model’s flawless skin, its boobs and hairless cunt on display, all of its orifices and control panels easily accessible...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/50885/176 ... elbot+1000

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 am

Ebony fuckbot

Hello Master, I will be your Ebony fuckbot tonight. My name is Katrina and I am just an light-skinned ghetto gagger who system needs white man's cum to function properly. My soft silicone cafe mocha skin, glassy brown eyes, hairless brown cunt, and juicy black ass has been custom designed for white man's pleasures. My skin has been covered in your cum and my body keeps fucking after you turn me off. I am your perfect n*****fuckbot made for your pleasure.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/95769/176 ... ny+fuckbot