Creating a fembot related text adventure (RPG/romance game)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 am

Err... I'm not sure if I should mention this, but I think you're getting a little ahead of yourselves, and perhaps a little over ambitious.

You've created over a dozen characters, but have yet to establish either a universe or a basic story board, with the plot divergences.

Not to mention the amount of work required to make a narrative with over 12 different character plot lines.

This is the first Fembot Central Game Committee project. Committees being what they are, you might want to go with maybe like 4, or just 1 with the potential to become different personalities, (Example: You find a broken android who's A.I. is totally fried and you're basically rebuilding it from scratch.) That should decrease everyone's workload to a more manageable level.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 am

The Liar wrote:Err... I'm not sure if I should mention this, but I think you're getting a little ahead of yourselves, and perhaps a little over ambitious.

You've created over a dozen characters, but have yet to establish either a universe or a basic story board, with the plot divergences.

Not to mention the amount of work required to make a narrative with over 12 different character plot lines.

This is the first Fembot Central Game Committee project. Committees being what they are, you might want to go with maybe like 4, or just 1 with the potential to become different personalities, (Example: You find a broken android who's A.I. is totally fried and you're basically rebuilding it from scratch.) That should decrease everyone's workload to a more manageable level.
I think the idea now is to try to make options. I know we aren't going to use that many characters right off, if ever... but I wanted to give us some room to play. I don't plan on writing up 12 character plot lines like that, but I have come up with ideas that we could work with so we can decide which we want to start with. I also have ideas on how to tie some of them together, while others can be useful for side stories or future updates.

Since this is a collaborative project, I don't want to be the only one writing things for the story, and this is one way of sharing in the creative process to help with a group brainstorming session.

Nothing is set in stone, and with so many people trying to collaborate on this project, it would be nice to have something to brainstorm with.

Perhaps we do need a schedule and better organization for this. I have never made a game before, and few games are made with such an impromptu group. If someone who knows how wants to help us organize what and when and such, that would be great.

As it is, I have only been brainstorming for ideas, but as we stated before, we will start small, with one character and one plot, and work our way up. I plan to make it a little more complicated than just a bunch of independent stories, so I'll work on tying these characters together and building the world, but we'll just start with one once we figure it all out.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I have an idea for a story that involves a character like this:

College Student Gynoid

Path of change: [Starts As ==> Ends As]
A young college student who thinks she’s human and has a mysterious past she knows nothing about, but happy. ==> Learns she is a gynoid, discovers the secrets of her past and why she is what she is, and falls in love with the PC

Physiology

Sex: f
Age: 23 (model is 2 years old, top secret experimental model)
Height and weight: 5’6”, 120 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Brown layerd cut medium length hair with highlights, brown eyes, fair skin
Posture: average college girl
Appearance: looks human, thinks she’s human. Beautiful body, wears stylish clothes. C cup breasts.
Defects: standard blemishes on skin, otherwise flawless in appearance
Heredity: thinks she’s from Canada/USA, moved to this city, actually a top secret experimental gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: upper middle class
Education: sophomore in college, Art major, English minor
Home life: lives in dorm with roommate
Religion: n/a
Race, nationality: Thinks she is Canadian/American
Place in community: artist and writer student
Political affiliations: liberal
Amusements, hobbies: Likes to read poetry, likes to paint, likes to go shopping. Loves fantasy novels. Likes to eat out.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: sexually open person, but not experienced, virgin. Wants first time to be with special someone. Interested in dating.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to be an artists and/or writer
Frustrations, chief disappointments: all dates failed. Lonely, but has lots of girl friends.
Temperament: sweet, friendly, bouncy.
Attitude toward life: sees good in all things, thinks that art is life.
Complexes: sexually frustrated. Learns her life is a lie, she is a gynoid. Needs support. Easily startled.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Ambivert (usually introvert when working on art, but extrovert at parties)
Abilities: artist, writer, can mix drinks and make espresso. Tells funny jokes. Speaks French and English.
Qualities: good sense of humor. Friendship for life. Helpful and always there for her friends.
I.Q.: very smart
Quirks, Mannerisms: bites her lip when concentrating hard. Giggles when flirting.

------

Essentially, she will be the main interest in this story. While there is a world full of gynoids and androids and robots, she is unaware that she is one herself. She is in college, taking classes in art and English Literature, where she meets the PC.
I still have to work out the story, but my idea is that she starts dating the PC. She discovers she is a gynoid (by accident, perhaps through an injury), and the PC has to repair her. Together, throughout the rest of the story, they have to learn about her past, and who is behind her construction, missions, and operations.
Other character would come into play, but this at least lets us set up one character right off to develop.
She is suppose to wear fashionable clothes, works in a coffee shop part time, likes shopping, poetry, art, and reading.

So here is a start for the main love interest character, although we have to come up with the PC, his drive and motivations, as well as the opposing forces.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Here are the drafts of characters I have written so far...
Tell me what you think, make suggestions for changes, or submit your own characters as well. We don't have to use any of these, so don't worry if you don't like them. Be honest. I can make changes at any time.
Sorry if this is a long post.

-----

College Student Gynoid

A young college student who thinks she’s human and has a mysterious past she knows nothing about, but happy. ==> Knows she is a gynoid, discovers the secrets of her past and why she is what she is, and falls in love with the PC

Physiology

Age: 23 (model is 2 years old, top secret experimental model)
Height and weight: 5’6”, 120 lbs.
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Brown layered cut medium length hair with highlights, brown eyes, fair skin
Posture: average college girl
Appearance: looks human, thinks she’s human. Beautiful body, wears stylish clothes. C cup breasts.
Defects: standard blemishes on skin, otherwise flawless in appearance
Heredity: thinks she’s from Canada/USA, moved to this city, actually a top secret experimental gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: upper middle class
Education: sophomore in college, Art major, English minor
Home life: lives in dorm with roommate
Race, nationality: Thinks she is Canadian/American
Place in community: artist and writer student
Political affiliations: liberal
Amusements, hobbies: Likes to read poetry, likes to paint, likes to go shopping. Loves fantasy novels. Likes to eat out.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: sexually open person, but not experienced, virgin. Wants first time to be with special someone. Interested in dating.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to be an artists and/or writer
Frustrations, chief disappointments: all dates failed. Lonely, but has lots of girl friends.
Temperament: sweet, friendly, bouncy.
Attitude toward life: sees good in all things, thinks that art is life.
Complexes: sexually frustrated. Learns her life is a lie, she is a gynoid. Needs support. Easily startled.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Ambivert (usually introvert when working on art, but extrovert at parties)
Abilities: artist, writer, can mix drinks and make espresso. Tells funny jokes. Speaks French and English.
Qualities: good sense of humor. Friendship for life. Helpful and always there for her friends.
I.Q.: very smart
Quirks, Mannerisms: bites her lip when concentrating hard. Giggles when flirting.

Gynoid 1

a broken rundown gynoid ==> very happy and helpful assistant to PC

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’4”, 120 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Green Hair, cut shoulder length. Matching eye color. Light skin.
Posture: Shy, timid
Appearance: Appears human, but may have visible or faint seams. Small build, but well-built, B-cup. Girlish figure likes to wear pretty things.
Defects: faint or visible seams in skin. Broken (shut down) when found.
Heredity: Newest model of gynoids

Sociology

Economic class: n/a
Education: high school equivalent
Home life: n/a
Race, nationality: gynoid
Place in community: n/a
Amusements, hobbies: Likes writing. Deals with emotions through writing. Likes to clean.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Designed for sex and home-life. Virgin unit. Shy, but obeys orders. Weak willed. Will try things but unwillingly or reluctantly at first, only to open up to them more later.
Personal premise, ambitions: Wants to be a writer, wants to find a master.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: knows little about the world.
Temperament: Shy, timid
Attitude toward life: Big and scary world, needs guidance
Complexes: inferiority complex. Embarrassed to be seen as a gynoid (internal parts).
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Introverted.
Abilities: Reading, writing, cleaning.
Qualities: Always trying to be helpful.
I.Q.: Average
Quirks, Mannerisms: Blushes a lot. Hides behind people. Easily flustered. Very cute and gentle mannerisms.

Soldier/Police Gynoid

Path of change: [Soldier/Police that is broken in line of duty ==> Rebel fighting against corrupt government for your cause]

Physiology

Age: appears to be early 20’s. Recent model, only 2 or 3 years old.
Height and weight: 5’6”, 150 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Short blond hair. Blue eyes. Light skinned.
Posture: Strong, authoritative
Appearance: Appears mostly human, but with some mechanical parts and visible seams, with cybernetic enhancements. Very cute face, with tom-boy appearance. Wears uniforms. Never seen in dress.
Defects: Small “healed” cut on cheek.
Heredity: Military line of gynoids

Sociology

Education: Some college equivalent
Race, nationality: Gynoid, western appearance
Political affiliations: Starts with governing force, end against it.
Amusements, hobbies: Target practice, cleaning guns, watching sports, working with hands.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Capable of sex. Virgin unit. Thinks sex is bad (at first). Learns to like being dominated in bed, taking orders.
Personal premise, ambitions: Wants to be a good soldier/officer.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: Works hard to be one of the guys, but wants to be a girl too.
Temperament: Tough, tom-boy. Easily embarrassed.
Attitude toward life: Follow orders, do your best, fight to get ahead.
Complexes: Wants to be treated as a girl, but wants to get ahead in a male-dominated profession. Likes to follow orders, but has ego issues too. Thinks she is better because she is soldier and can follow orders. Struggling to find what she really wants in life.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Ambivert. Likes to hang out with the guys, but very shy when not in uniform.
Abilities: Good fighter. Has built-in weapons in her body. Good with hands.
Qualities: Loyal to her friends and her cause. Falls for PC, and fights for him.
I.Q.: Smart, but follows orders.
Quirks, Mannerisms: Very strict and stiff when in uniform. Shy and timid when in a dress. All other times she struggles to define herself. Salutes, and calls the PC commander.

Catgirl Gynoid 1
Path of change: [Lost robot catgirl, looking for sister ==> adopted by PC]

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’3”
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Left blue eye, Right amber eye, brown “tabby” hair, short flared cut. Robotic Ears and Tail
Posture: timid, scared, flustered
Appearance: Mostly human, with robotic cat ears and tail, and visible seams. A Cup. Tail is a plug or data connection (like USB).
Defects: robot ears and tail do not match her skin or hair
Heredity: new model gynoid

Sociology

Education: n/a
Home life: lost, looking for home and sister
Race, nationality: cat girl gynoid
Political affiliations: n/a
Amusements, hobbies: likes to play, very playful. Sleeps when not playing. Acts very kitten-like. Likes to run around, loves parks and animals

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: innocent, knowing. Capable of sex, but knows little-to-nothing about it.
Personal premise, ambitions: Lost, wants to find her sister, and a new home
Frustrations, chief disappointments: knows she is a scaredy cat. Scared of water and dogs.
Temperament: timid, shy, but playful.
Attitude toward life: sleep, eat, play.
Complexes: scaredy cat, wants to be more brave
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Introvert
Abilities: Can use tail to connect to computers, ears can detect signals
Qualities: unpredictable. Loyal, but wants to do her own thing.
I.Q.: not too smart
Quirks, Mannerisms: meows, purrs, feline behavior. Meows during sex. Has at inkling to play, and will randomly pounce something or someone.

Catgirl Gynoid2

Looking for lost sister. Ran away to find her, now needs new master. ==> Find sister with a new master, and convincing pc to let her stay too.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’8”, 130lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Black and white pattern in hair. Same color on cat ears and tail. Dark skinned.
Posture: worried, trusting
Appearance: looks mostly human, with seams, and cat-like patterns in hair. Has realistic cat-like ears and tail. C cup. Right blue eyes, left amber eye.
Defects: bent tail
Heredity: catgirl gynoid, recent model.

Sociology

Economic class: middle class
Education: high school equivalent
Home life: looking for new home and sister
Race, nationality: cat girl gynoid
Amusements, hobbies: sleeps a lot. Likes to play, likes birds and bird watching.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: very open and experienced. Possible 3 way with sister and pc.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to be a good sister and reunite her family
Frustrations, chief disappointments: lost her sister, blames herself.
Temperament: silly and cute. Tries to act more adult and mature, but easily and suddenly distracted by objects to play with.
Attitude toward life: sleep, sex, play.
Complexes: bipolar. One second very serious, next instant playing with string
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Extroverted
Abilities: fast, good fighter, can use tail to plug into computers.
Qualities: unpredictable. Tried to protect her sister, but blames herself when she fails. Friendly and playful
I.Q.: average
Quirks, Mannerisms: Meows and purrs, especially during sex. Loves to watch birds. Easily distracted.

Beach-Babe Gynoid

Shallow emotionally, but happy. Not water proof ==> Learns more about deeper emotions. Less shallow in daily life. PC makes her water-proof after she has an error when getting wet.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’10” (tall)
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Bleached Blond hair, reaches to mid-back/breasts. Green eyes. Heavily Tanned.
Posture: energetic, confident.
Appearance: Looks human, no seams. D-cup. Always showing her chest off. Wears bikinis.
Defects: Can’t swim. Not water proof.
Heredity: new model gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: beach babe
Education: high school
Home life: lives with roommates
Race, nationality: gynoid
Amusements, hobbies: Watches guys on beach. Likes to sun tan, and loves ice cream/popsicles. Likes strong men.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: gets around a lot. Sex is fun. Experiments a lot.
Personal premise, ambitions: to have fun
Frustrations, chief disappointments: can’t swim, not water-proof.
Temperament: energetic, outgoing, girlish
Attitude toward life: life is for having fun
Complexes: sleeps around too much. Doesn’t get emotionally attached to anyone.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Extrovert, extrovert, extrovert!
Abilities: Flexible.
Qualities: Loves to play with guys, sleeps around. Likes to show off her body.
I.Q.: a little slow
Quirks, Mannerisms: always hitting on guys. Likes to tease. Loves to show off boobs.

Cheerleader Gynoid

Cheerleader gynoid injured in practice, trying to make team. Wants sex all the time. ==> PC fixes her and disciplines her. She makes the team, and stops sleeping around.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’ 5”, 110 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: dirty blond hair, in pigtails. Slightly tanned with tan lines (bikini). Hazel eyes.
Posture: confident
Appearance: young, has faint seams but easily mistaken as human. B or C cup. Athletic build.
Defects: not flexible enough
Heredity: new line of gynoids

Sociology

Economic class: middle class
Education: High School
Race, nationality: new line gynoid
Place in community: student
Amusements, hobbies: cheerleading, sports, shopping.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: gets around. Low moral values. Just wants sex, nymphomaniac.
Personal premise, ambitions: the make the cheerleading team
Frustrations, chief disappointments: not flexible enough to make team. Too many boys in high school, wants a man!
Temperament: bubbly
Attitude toward life: sex to get a head in life.
Complexes: nymphomaniac, addicted to sex.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Extroverted
Abilities: fast, strong, athletic. Eventually very flexible thanks to PC.
Qualities: whatever she can do to get ahead. Determined. Head strong.
I.Q.: below average
Quirks, Mannerisms: talks fast. Loves shopping and gossip. Always checking guys out.

Computer System Gynoid

Powerful computer for secret lab. Emotionless, never loved.==> Powerful computer hacker for pc, find love and embraces emotions.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’9”, 200lbs+ (appears less, but heavy computer equipment inside)
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Pale white skin. White hair, long. Purple eyes.
Posture: acts more like a doll, emotionless at times.
Appearance: Appears human with seams and robotic accessories. D cup.
Defects: Heavy, not mistaken as human, detached from others, little-to-no emotion
Heredity: top secret gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: high
Education: very high
Home life: laboratory
Race, nationality: top secret gynoid
Political affiliations: government
Amusements, hobbies: computer games, coding, hacking. Wants to learn more about real world, emotions, and making friends.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Capable of sex, but physically blocked (firewalled). Must be hacked by PC to gain access to sex functions.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to make friends, learn about human life, get out of lab
Frustrations, chief disappointments: stuck in lab, little access to human emotions. Occasionally crashes, BSOD.
Temperament: ethereal, other-worldly. Detached from others, but wants to reach out to make friends.
Attitude toward life: follow orders and commands.
Complexes: superiority complex. Detached from society. Unknowing about customs and moral standards. Doesn’t realize things like clothing are important.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Introverted, although wanting to be more extroverted
Abilities: Can hack any system. . Doesn’t sleep
Qualities: Loyal, kind, but innocent and powerful. Detached but trying to make connections with others.
I.Q.: VERY HIGH!
Quirks, Mannerisms: Eyes glow when connected to computer. Stares blankly all the time.

Cosplaying Girl

Likes PC but plays hard to get. ==> Gets PC in the end, by opening up to him and shows her naughty fetish side of cosplay. Cosplays as a fembot.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5”7’
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Red head, medium length. Blue eyes. Fair skin
Posture: one of the guys, tomboy
Appearance: dresses like a tomboy a lot, is built a little athletic but thin
Defects: TSUNDERE — wants to be with pc but can’t admit it to herself, plays hard to get, pushes him away only to want him later.
Heredity: local girl

Sociology

Economic class: middle
Education: college
Home life: living at dorm with roommate
Race, nationality: local, human
Place in community: student
Amusements, hobbies: cosplay, hanging with the guys, likes to build things, works with hands.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: shy, virgin, but has masturbated. Wants to have sex, but wants first time to be special. Likes to cosplay and will dress as a gynoid and act mechanical and robotic in bed and follow orders too if need be.
Personal premise, ambitions: get through school, find Mr. Right, live a good life
Frustrations, chief disappointments: tomboy, no one ever asks her out. Unsure of herself.
Temperament: tomboy-ish, good outlook on life. Hard to read.
Attitude toward life: Life is hard. Boys have all the fun.
Complexes: tomboy, wants me be a girl, but acts like a boy. Tsundere, hits the guy she likes.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Extrovert (most of the time)
Abilities: smart, athletic, energetic.
Qualities: friendly, good natured. Likes robots too.
I.Q.: above average
Quirks, Mannerisms: acts and dresses like a tomboy, tries to be one-of-the-guys, but actually likes girly things in secret. Always calling PC names.

Maid Gynoid 1

Abused as sex slave/doll at current residence. ==> runs away and joins PC to lead happier life

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’6”
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Black hair, medium length often work up. Brown eyes. Fair skin.
Posture: servant or maid
Appearance: almost human, with visible seams.. Large breasted. Sulty voice and laugh.
Defects: slow at her job
Heredity: recent model gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: servant/maid
Home life: abused as a maid
Race, nationality: maid gynoid series
Place in community: servant/maid
Amusements, hobbies: Likes to clean, but also likes to watch soap operas.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: sexual abuse from former master makes her shy away from sex, but in the end she still wants it.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to find a better master to serve, one who doesn’t abuse her
Frustrations, chief disappointments: sees herself as an object for sex, not a person. Wants to be seen as a person, who happens to enjoy sex.
Temperament: usually happy, but sometimes depressed
Attitude toward life: her role is to serve her master, but there must be nicer masters out there
Complexes: inferiority complex
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: ambiverted
Abilities: good at cleaning, if slow. Can also cook, and go chores.
Qualities: Very loyal, always follows orders.
Quirks, Mannerisms: Uses lots of innuendo. Likes to quote soap operas.

Maid Gynoid 2

Neglected and misused maid robot, wants to be treated more human ==> Upgraded by PC and given new master.

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’3”, 200 lbs (appears to be about 125 lbs, but older hardware weighed more)
Color of hair, eyes, skin: bright blue/red eyes that glow, metal and/or plastic skin and hair, purple or blue hair color
Posture: servant, timid
Appearance: metal and plastic, old model gynoid, starts off dingy and misused, pc fixes and cleans up. Clear visible seams. Eyes glow when turned on. Voice is mechanical, digital.
Defects: older model looks robotic, has limited flexibility and processing, neglect-caused damage
Heredity: old model maid gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: servant
Home life: neglected as a maid
Race, nationality: n/a
Place in community: servant, maid
Amusements, hobbies: none, always follows orders

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: former master installed sex parts, but neglected and never used/finished. Masturbates in secret. Wants to have sex more but with someone gentle. Submissive.
Personal premise, ambitions: to be treated more human. To be loved
Frustrations, chief disappointments: can’t follow her own desires. Neglected for years. Wants love and attention
Temperament: Deadpan. Almost emotionless.
Attitude toward life: life is hard, she has to clean it up for others but wants more out of it herself.
Complexes: inferiority. Limited emotions. Follows orders to the letter. Wants to be treated human.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: introvert
Abilities: cleans, cooks, etc.
Qualities: very loyal, always follows orders, has no social life.
I.Q.: below average
Quirks, Mannerisms: stiff movement. Eyes glow when on. Makes jokes with deadpan expression.

School Girl Gynoid

Goes to school for social experiment. Teased and ridiculed at school ==> Finds friendship and acceptance thanks to PC

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’6”, 130 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Broww/Black hair, hazel eyes, fair skin
Posture: gentle
Appearance: Wears school uniform. Has visible seams. B Cup. Usually quiet, but clumsy
Defects: a klutz,
Heredity: new experimental model gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: middle
Education: high school
Home life: lab
Race, nationality:new model gynoid
Place in community: student/experiment
Amusements, hobbies: Likes to read, draw, and watch movies. Loves animations. (favorite movie: Pinnochio)

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Scientists restricted her sex access, so she cannot have sex until PC fixes this. She wants sex, and all the kids at school talk about it, but she is also scared no one would accept her.
Personal premise, ambitions: To make friends, do well in class, find out what sex is like. Wants friendship, love, attention, confidence, and being treated fairly.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: can’t have sex, kids tease her for being a gynoid
Temperament: positive, but quiet and depressed when teased.
Attitude toward life: there are good things out there, but people can be mean
Complexes: shy, quiet, tries not to be noticed, strong sexual urges confuse her (puberty?)
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Introvert
Abilities: speed reading, drawing, doesn’t like gym.
Qualities: friendly to everyone, even those mean to her. Does her best all the time!
I.Q.: high
Quirks, Mannerisms: avoids being seen, fidgets with her hair a lot, has glasses for appearance but doesn’t need them. Sweet and kind, gets along with teachers more than students.

Service Bot Gynoid

Old Janitor/Service gynoid, became self-aware on job but hides it and shows no emotion ==> Gets better job, friendship, and more through PC.

Physiology

Age: looks like an attractive woman (age not defined), old model gynoid
Height and weight: 5’2”, 220 lbs (looks like 120 lbs, but old heavy equipment inside)
Color of hair, eyes, skin: metallic skin with plastic parts. Yellow eyes. No hair.
Posture: timid
Appearance: looks metallic with ports and robotic parts. C cup. Digital voice.
Defects: dingy, old, overworked
Heredity: old model city services cleaning gynoid

Sociology

Economic class: low
Education: none
Home life: none
Race, nationality: n/a
Amusements, hobbies: likes to collect things she finds.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: not capable of sex. Perhaps PC can upgrade unit.
Personal premise, ambitions: wants to continue to work in better conditions, wants to be upgraded
Frustrations, chief disappointments: outdated, cleaning streets and restrooms
Temperament: hard worker, determined
Attitude toward life: works hard and follows orders
Complexes: doesn’t think for herself much
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: introvert
Abilities: cleans
Qualities: very friendly and loyal, wouldn’t hurt a fly
I.Q.: low
Quirks, Mannerisms: no sense of humor.

Waitress Gynoid

Waitress at a diner, built by owner. He added sexuality and made advances to her (cheats on his wife), she rejected him and ran off. ==> Works at a new place, with a relationship with the PC

Physiology

Height and weight: 5’6”
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Red hair, amber eyes, lightly tanned skin.
Posture: energetic
Appearance: Appears mostly human, but with visible panels/seams. D Cup. Cut face with freckles.
Defects: a bit clumsy
Heredity: recent waitress model gynoid

Sociology

Race, nationality: waitress gynoid
Amusements, hobbies: None. Works all day and night at diner, has no time to herself.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: when owner installed sex parts to cheat on his wife, she rejected him cause she likes his wife. She now has them, and wants to use them, but doesn’t know anything about it.
Personal premise, ambitions: have some time to herself
Frustrations, chief disappointments: overworked, owner is a mean person, can be a klutz/clumsy
Temperament: bubbly, bouncy, energetic
Attitude toward life: life is work
Complexes: overworked, wants time off. Treated as object all day every day, wants respect
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: extrovert
Abilities: great waitress, if a bit of a klutz at times
Qualities: loyal to her friends, friendly, genuinely happy when others are happy
Quirks, Mannerisms: very energetic, always moving around and jumping into things.

DukeNukem 2417
Identification: Human

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm thinking about adding Vicki Lawson/V.I.C.I. (from The V.I.C.I. Diaries, not the original show) and Galatea (my original character) to this; I'll try to post their character sheets tomorrow.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:47 pm

omg...

now we have a lot of characters...
but i hope that nobody thought of that we are going to put everything in now.

because i thought we agreed to keep this game at the beginning small.
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 pm

@ gynoneko and dark

oh okay i see , we're going to decide on one now?

Or are we going to decide later?

I mean.

Should we wait until you wrote for each design a story and then decide?
Or
are we going to decide on one character and going to make a story based on that character?

Alternative we could make a deadline for submissions of stories, based on(or not) your character sheets above.

I'm saying this now, because I'm in the opinion that we've far too many characters now. And I'm not going to make designs for each character sheets above, if we are going to decide on one, because that would only double the work
Last edited by T-elos/Thurosis on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:oh okay i see , we're going to decide on one now?

Or are we going to decide later?

I mean.

Should we wait until you wrote for each design a story and then decide?
Or
are we going to decide on one character and going to make a story based on that character?
We can pick 1 or 2 characters to develop now, but just go through them all for ideas.

I say if you want to start some sketched, go through a few (the first one, which is the college student, is the main one, I was thinking at least). I know, we don't need to do all these now, if at all. But I wanted to have something for people to look at, so we could decide what we like the most.

I hope to start writing up some story ideas soon, after we get some of these characters decided on, so we have more to brainstorm.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:I'm thinking about adding Vicki Lawson/V.I.C.I. (from The V.I.C.I. Diaries, not the original show) and Galatea (my original character) to this; I'll try to post their character sheets tomorrow.
OK! We should at least be able to fit them in as a side story, or an extra, if we can't fit them in the main story line.
I look forward to seeing them written up.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:19 pm

gynoneko wrote:
We can pick 1 or 2 characters to develop now, but just go through them all for ideas.

I say if you want to start some sketched, go through a few (the first one, which is the college student, is the main one, I was thinking at least). I know, we don't need to do all these now, if at all. But I wanted to have something for people to look at, so we could decide what we like the most.

I hope to start writing up some story ideas soon, after we get some of these characters decided on, so we have more to brainstorm.

Alternative we could make a deadline for submissions of stories, based on(or not) your character sheets above.

I'm saying this now, because I'm in the opinion that we've far too many characters now. And I'm not going to make designs for each character sheets above, if we are going to decide on one, because that would only double the work.

my choise will come soon, just a moment, because i need to reread it.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

gynoneko wrote:
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:I'm thinking about adding Vicki Lawson/V.I.C.I. (from The V.I.C.I. Diaries, not the original show) and Galatea (my original character) to this; I'll try to post their character sheets tomorrow.
OK! We should at least be able to fit them in as a side story, or an extra, if we can't fit them in the main story line.
I look forward to seeing them written up.
Gynoneko, you might not want green light the use of a copyrighted character for the game.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

First, I am not green lighting the name or the character.
Second, it isn't MY game, neither was making a game my idea.
Third, these ideas are merely in a conceptual stage. Nothing has been made, nothing has been decided, he hasn't even posted the character sheet yet.
All of my characters are original ideas (although they use formulae and stereotypes).

If we decided we liked his character of V.I.C.I., we'd probably just change the name and alter the history, enough to show it as parody or fan art.

I am merely saying that IF we decide to use the characters, they don't have to be part of the main story.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Okay, my short opinion first
because every character sound interesting (with one or two exceptions)

-The college Student Gynoid have the most potential for a good story
but the only thing which i personally dislike is if it turns out to be a GINO (gynoid in Name only).

- Gynoid 1
is very standard, but it is from so many characters my personal most favourite, but from my own exp. characters like these, have less potential of progression/development as/for a story.

- Soldier/ Police Gynoid
interesting path of change, it have more potential than Gynoid 1.
attractive appearance and sex life

-Catgirl Gynoid 1
Appearance is intersting it, but it is very experimental to me.
Path of change sounds very boring to me.

-Catgirl Gynoid 2
Same as above at Catgirl Gynoid 1

- Beach-Babe Gynoid
i think that this will have some interesting scene which i like (short circuits and so on) but i personally dislike the attiuide of this character
and the Path of Change sounds uninteresting to me

- Cheerleader Gynoid
sounds like the character "Panty" form Gainax from "Panty and Stocking"
(with an other appearance) or just like a slut?
the Path of Change sounds uninteresting to me

- Computer System gynoid
sounds funny and intersting

- Cosplaying girl
it is something different but more about this one later.

- Maid Gynoid 1
i personally do hot prefer overlarge breats
and i personaly think that this belongs to the section hentai

- Maid Gynoid 2
less potential, because it is something like a exploited story

- School Girl Gynoid
Have a Good potential like College Student Gynoid so it have a very interesting Path of change.

- Service Bot Gynoid
boring

- Waitress Gynoid
i dislike the idea of cheating of married couples.

I'm Sorry, if got a bit rude at some points above. But these are just my opinions and at this point here, i want to remind all that we (or at least me) want to make a good or if possible a great rpg-game and not a plain Hentai game...

So my vote goes for
School girl Gynoid and as the second College Student Gynoid.
because of their potential of having a good story[/b]

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm

I mostly go with Thurosis but
T-elos/Thurosis wrote: - School Girl Gynoid
Have a Good potential like College Student Gynoid so it have a very interesting Path of change.
Questionable content! We may *not* implement it as these things have been outruled in Germany two years ago. Even adults in school uniforms having sex and even drawings of it. Having them as side characters in an erotic game may be enough, too.

(There are no judgements and AFAIK currently no cases running on that so there is no guideline to follow. Maybe the state attorneys and judges agree on ignoring this stupid law until it gets changed again but we shouldn't be the ones to try out.)
- Service Bot Gynoid
boring
There have to be lame duck in the final game! It wouldn't be bad to have a last resort for players which are too inept to score on any of the more attractive girls.

I'll reread the character sheets tomorrow and give some more comments.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 pm

No problem.

That is why I posted so many, so we can get some ideas, and play around with them.

If there are aspects of one we like, but something from another that you think works better, we can mix and combine elements to try to make bette, more rounded characters.
It is hard trying to decide what people want from a genre where almost anything robotic goes... So I'm trying to provide different variations.

If there are some (bizarre) laws against any of this, we can alter the characters.
The college girl would work best for me (and frankly I am sick and tired of high school settings myself), cause there are no uniforms and tend to be of age. (for all I care, we can avoid high school characters altogether).
So I also suggest the college gynoid.
She doesn't have to be a GINO (as in what Thurosis said, a gynoid only in name). I was thinking of having her find out she's a gynoid through an accident and needing to be repaired. We can get a repair scene/game in there, and then she'd have to adjust to life as a gynoid, learning what she can do, and perhaps installing upgrades.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:I mostly go with Thurosis but
T-elos/Thurosis wrote: - School Girl Gynoid
Questionable content! We may *not* implement it as these things have been outruled in Germany two years ago. Even adults in school uniforms having sex and even drawings of it. Having them as side characters in an erotic game may be enough, too.

(There are no judgements and AFAIK currently no cases running on that so there is no guideline to follow. Maybe the state attorneys and judges agree on ignoring this stupid law until it gets changed again but we shouldn't be the ones to try out.)
- Service Bot Gynoid
boring
There have to be lame duck in the final game! It wouldn't be bad to have a last resort for players which are too inept to score on any of the more attractive girls.

I'll reread the character sheets tomorrow and give some more comments.

dark
As Gynoneko said, we can alter the character.
But you don't have to worry, i live in germany, and i know there will be no problems at all.
Since we're not going to make a Hentai game and as long as the school girl does look like underage (under 18) it will won't be a problem, none will say something against it, nor we going to dreak a law or something.

It makes me sick it too if hear about those darn "youth pron" stuff.

And about the service bot...

i know there is always a "maybe" "lame" character. but gynoneko said should decide on ONE character, so i wrote only my opinion.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Well, one for now. maybe 2.
We can tweak and rework others for later.
This gives us a start and i can work in more characters later.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote: Since we're not going to make a Hentai game and as long as the school girl does look like underage (under 18 )
The school uniform may be enough to "prove" it.
But having a high school setting like gynoneko wrote it definately does. Please notice the old "reasonable" law which draw a line between "real" and "drawing" does not exist anymore, neither the distinction "child" vs. "juvenile". This is *stupid* but it's the current law.

To state loud and clear: I will *not* implement a school girl in an erotic game setup until this stupid law is changed to a reasonable one again.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 am

darkbutflashy wrote:
T-elos/Thurosis wrote: Since we're not going to make a Hentai game and as long as the school girl does look like underage (under 18 )
The school uniform may be enough to "prove" it.
But having a high school setting like gynoneko wrote it definately does. Please notice the old "reasonable" law which draw a line between "real" and "drawing" does not exist anymore, neither the distinction "child" vs. "juvenile". This is *stupid* but it's the current law.

To state loud and clear: I will *not* implement a school girl in an erotic game setup until this stupid law is changed to a reasonable one again.

dark
I'm fine with that. As I said before, I wrote that up knowing that it is a popular genre, but it isn't really my thing, I was trying to make something I thought people would like. I hated high school, and I am sick and tired of high school settings in stories (no matter what kind). I prefer the college girl setting taking classes at college much more.
College was must more interesting, relationships tend to last, and there are more things I can relate to. Plus the girls are more mature, and just as cute (but legal).

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 am

Did i said something wrong now? I hope that nobody thought about me being as a pedo-a$$.... =____=#

I'm 100% none of those shitty a$$holes

and currently it seems like that you both are mad at me... or did i just missunderstand the atmosphere again?

nevermind

To keep it short now, I'll give in since i'm not in the mood to discuss political stuff here now, and in the other hand it's going to be off-topic and be in wrong section.

So, okay, okay now the votes of us three are for College Student Gynoid! We can finally start the main project phase :D ^^

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:Did i said something wrong now? I hope that nobody thought about me being as a pedo-a$$.... =____=#

and currently it seems like that you both are mad at me... or did i just missunderstand the atmosphere again?

nevermind

To keep it short now, I'll give in since i'm not in the mood to discuss political stuff here now, and in the other hand it's going to be off-topic and be in wrong section.

So, okay, okay now the votes of us three are for College Student Gynoid! We can finally start the main project phase :D ^^
No no no. I'm not mad at all. I think that what darkbutflashy is trying to say is that since there IS some law that makes it so even porn with adults wearing school uniforms is illegal, (and even though it isn't heavily enforced yet), it might be best for us to just avoid high school settings all together.
We aren't mad, just being cautious and want to make sure we don't break any laws for the countries you are in.

I am merely saying that I included that character cause I know it is a popular genre. However, I myself am more into college girls, and I think it would be a better choice to stick with the older, college girl.

No one assumes you are a pedophile, and none of us are either.

I look forward to any sketches you might want to make up for the characters. We can tweak the character, and I'll start working on a story soon too.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:07 pm

gynoneko wrote: ... adults wearing school uniforms is illegal, (and even though it isn't heavily enforced yet),....
sounds like that this is illegal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxLerIzLq8
(just a small joke on my side)
this one is even better xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NodaKOlK ... re=related
I look forward to any sketches you might want to make up for the characters. We can tweak the character, and I'll start working on a story soon too.
Thank you i'm going to draw something again in the next few days[/quote]

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
gynoneko wrote: ... adults wearing school uniforms is illegal, (and even though it isn't heavily enforced yet),....
sounds like that this is illegal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxLerIzLq8
(just a small joke on my side)
this one is even better xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NodaKOlK ... re=related
Yikes. That should be illegal. *burns eyes*

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Character Creation Sheet for: Galatea

Path of change: TBA (if the player chooses Galatea as their character, they can guide her destiny as they see fit.)

Physiology
Sex: female
Age: technically 30; physical appearance of 18 years old
Height and weight: 5'11" (height), 215 lbs (weight)
Color of hair, eyes, skin: purple (hair), purple and pink (eyes), silver w/panel lines (skin)
Posture: straight.
Appearance: silver-skinned with panel lines (created by subcutaneous nanobots); usually wears purple-and-pink clothing. On some occasions, she has had to disguise herself to look human, necessitating the use of an "exoskin" sheath that fits seamlessly around her body, hiding her metallic skin and making her eyes and hair appear normal.
Defects: weaknesses include certain forms of technology (thus far, only Kryptonian and Cybertronian technology have been proven effective against her), certain forms of magic and the Maverick virus
Heredity: Galatea began her existance as Gabriella Guy, the daughter of roboticist Dr. Stanley Winsford Adama Guy. When Gabriella was killed, her soul was transferred into the android body of Dr. Guy's latest project, codenamed Galatea. Since then, Galatea (or Gal, as her friends call her), hasn't answered to the name Gabriella, and out of respect for her late family, she only uses the last name "Guy" on formal documents. Gabriella Guy was also a descendant of a noble British family.

Sociology
Economic class: sentient android with citizenship in multiple countries
Education: as Gabriella Guy, she made it to her senior year in high school before she was murdered; as Galatea, she finished high school and went on to college
Home life: currently resides at S.T.U.F.F. (Superhero Teams United For Freedom) headquarters with her teammates
Religion: Christian, although she has no contempt for/hatred of homosexuals
Race, nationality: android; currently registered as a United States citizen
Place in community: Galatea is a well-respected member of the community, and her android status is known throughout the world.
Political affiliations: independent, although she has voted for any candidates who can prove their willingness to improve android rights
Amusements, hobbies: Gal enjoys the typical pursuits of teenage girls---hanging out with her friends, watching TV and movies and listening to music (although she HATES Twilight and can't stand Justin Bieber). Her hobbies include improving her internal arsenal, capoeira and singing.

Psychology
Sex life, moral standards: Galatea has led a fairly normal sex life that started when she began dating Tommy Logan; after his death, she later dated Jason Crestler---a police officer she met while stopping a bank robbery---and has sicne dated others. As far as her preferences go, she's straight with no predeliction for any particular nationality or ethnicity; she has nothing against the LGBT community. She has strong moral standards----she doesn't drink alcoholic beverages, smoke or do drugs, she usually respects authority, and whenever she dates someone, her relationship with them is monogamous.
Personal premise, ambitions: Galatea's personal premise (and personal ambition) is to avenge her death (as Gabriella Guy) and the deaths of her family at the hands of Faceless. Her pubic ambition is to further the cause of android rights without creating any rifts between androids and humans, making the world a better place for machine and man alike.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: frustrated at those who hate androids or regard them as "just property"; disappointed that she wasn't able to save either of her parents.
Temperament: friendly, unless challenged or threatened. When confronted by certain adversaries, Galatea becomes overtly serious, refusing to crack jokes or "talk trash" until the battle is over.
Attitude toward life: Galatea treats life as an adventure waiting to happen, always looking forward to new challenges and treating each mission as a chance for her to improve her skills.
Complexes: Thus far, Galatea hasn't exhibited any psychological complexes.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Gal is an ambivert, and she has no problems making new friends.
Abilities: built-in arsenal of weapons concealed within her arms, eyes, hands, feet, legs and torso. If the situation calls for it, Galatea can repair herself (as long as the damage isn't too severe), and thanks to her father/creator, she has an almost encyclopedic knowledge when it comes to android/computer repairs.
Qualities: Talkative, protective of/loyal to her friends,
I.Q.: 250
Quirks, Mannerisms: always wears pink and purple; uses the phrase "oh, scrap" in situations that appear hopeless.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:Did i said something wrong now? I hope that nobody thought about me being as a pedo-a$$.... =____=#

I'm not mad at you. And I don't hate anyone for liking lolitas. But others do, and those crazy people are the ones making the current german law against "youth porn".

And I'm not willing to test how far I can bend that stupid law before it breaks. I want to be on the safe side here.

Fine for me!

dark