A simple request

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
crimsondragon1982

A simple request

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:38 pm

alright I have been looking all over the net for a 1991 B movie. Lady Battle Cop. If anyone can help me find a torrent link to it or maybe even a place to downlaod it, I would be grateful.

And yes even if it is a bad movie i would still like to see it. :D

P.S. not sure if this was the right place to put it in.

kman1

Post by kman1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 am

I actually bought a very scratchy VHS of Lady Battle Cop off the internet back in 2000 or so.

Every time I watch it I fear it may be the last go-around for the ancient tape. I'm not sure what your interests are (it is a TF story obviously ripped off from RoboCop), but it is a movie only a ASFR fan would find intriguing.

However, as a TF fan, I would give my personal endorsement for continuing your search, as the cyborg suit and the actress are very attractive.

I'll try to find it to see who originally distributed it (some Japanese import company in LA I think). Good Luck!

Borias

Post by Borias » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Yes please do. Another option is a dub with a set top dvd recorder.
I happen to have a Panasonic set top dvd recorder/player,which has many similarities with a vcr. :)

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Ah, Lady Battle Cop. I get that confused with Super Lady Cop. Don't know why. :)

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:46 pm

kman1 wrote:I actually bought a very scratchy VHS of Lady Battle Cop off the internet back in 2000 or so.

Every time I watch it I fear it may be the last go-around for the ancient tape. I'm not sure what your interests are (it is a TF story obviously ripped off from RoboCop), but it is a movie only a ASFR fan would find intriguing.

However, as a TF fan, I would give my personal endorsement for continuing your search, as the cyborg suit and the actress are very attractive.

I'll try to find it to see who originally distributed it (some Japanese import company in LA I think). Good Luck!
Look here http://www.vsom.com/productdetails.asp? ... cessType=0

for USD $20 you can buy it in DVD or VHS format from what i can see.

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Lady Battle Cop

Post by Windblade » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:38 am

Oh, Lady Battle Cop! I wonder why this movie is not included into Metal Hero franchise. It's made by Toei (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai and Metal Hero franchises belong to them), the protagonist is a woman in cool armor (though her armor and weapons are not so cool as Jiban's; Kidou Keiji Jiban is another "tokusatsu Robocop" show, a TV series about him is made by Toei too), so, in my opinion, it is logical to put this movie into Metal Hero category. And I don't understand why Toei didn't include it into their tokusatsu universe.

I like the fact that Kaoru Mikoshiba, this movie's protagonist, is a good fighter and not a typical damsel in distress (as seen in a lot of Toei's tokusatsu shows). She single-handedly defeats all movie's villains, including the final boss - Amadeus, a super-powerful psychokinetic, and that's great! By the way, her armor was designed by Keita Amemiya who also designed monsters for Jiban (I mentioned this show above).

In my opinion, this movie is not terrible (as some tokusatsu reviewers say), but for me it's definitely an one time watch movie. If you want to watch a tokusatsu show about Robocop-style hero, I recommend watching Jiban (but Jiban doesn't have any fembots, though it has a powerful female cyborg villain, Mad Garbo, who even killed the protagonist in the middle of the show).

P.S. I'm terribly sorry for the necroposting...and also for my English.