Main characters: Kids in 1985, Adults in Present

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
agent_smith

Post by agent_smith » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 pm

I as well as others here at Fembot Central understand the concern about the use of underage characters in our stories, images etc.

My recent story "The Android Riots of 2033: Chapter One - In the Beginning" makes references to characters in Small Wonder.

There is a concern that was sent to me:
It's good to see you posting what you've written to Fembot Central. We have rules against underage fembots though. If you post any stories containing underage fembots to the forums, they will be immediately removed.

Fembot Central is for the sexual appreciation of female robots, and we take the underage issue very seriously. We do not allow underage fembots on FC.
There were (and are) not any "underage fembots" in my story. And there won't be any.

I responded to the above with:
Of course. When I said that Small Wonder was a show that inspired me, I meant that it was a show with an android on it.

I am not into underage fembots and my stories will not contain them!

In fact, pedophila of any kind is not tolerated by me at all. I have a young sister, and would kill any adult that would attempt to try anything with her.

I would only approach the characters on the Small Wonder show as adults. For instance, assuming that Jamie Lawson, his robot sister, Vicki, their friends, and next door neighbor are about the same age in junior high school and being that the show was first shown in 1985.

Therefore, the ages of those kids were Jamie - 12 and Vicki - 10. Today, they would be, Jamie - 35 and Vicki - 32. These are fully grown adults!

And that is how I would use these characters in my story.
Now, my question is, if the characters from a previous story were children ("underage"), and now they are adults, can those characters be used in their adult form without violating Fembot Central's rules?
[/quote]
Agent Smith: Ms. Lawson, You are... taller.

Ms. Victoria Lawson: My appearance and programming is that of a 32 year old woman.

Agent Smith: The Sentinels gave me old data. I'm sorry.

agent_smith

Understood...

Post by agent_smith » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:49 pm

If we are using the same logic...

So there should be no more takes on the Sarah Connor Chronicles then.

Summer Glau who plays the android Cameron in Terminator is 28 years old. Thomas Dekker who plays John Connor is 21.

They play high school kids. 16-18 years old.

Are they not "underage" characters? Played by adult actors. This is standard in Hollywood.

But yet there was a story posted to the forum containing those characters.

It must have been deleted. It was up for a while though.

Ms. Victoria Lawson: My appearance and programming is that of a 32 year old woman.

Borias

Post by Borias » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Understood...

Post by jolshefsky » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:48 pm

dcgynoidfreak wrote:If we are using the same logic...

Are they not "underage" characters? Played by adult actors. This is standard in Hollywood.
It's not about that. It's about the whim of the people who own the website. They are not clear about what they permit or don't permit and if you press them on it, you get your posts deleted.

General purpose F.U.D. For what it's worth, on FembotCentral.com, don't bother with any characters, stories, or discussions that touch on the subject of "underage". You may see others attempt and succeed to post underage material, but if you wish to continue to utilize this resource, my advice is to just lay low on the whole thing.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

agent_smith

Hey, No problem!

Post by agent_smith » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:38 am

No problem guys. I understand fully. Thank you all for your help.

Okay?

Thanks,

dcgynoidfreak