Fembots of Color

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:43 am

I think many here are not really being honest,way off on a tangent or just
simply clueless in regards to the subject of the why the dearth of black fembots issue. While the lack of black fembots in written material is one issue,I'm concerned more with images;moving or still. The only "honest" opinion I've seen posted here on this was that of ehy,who plainly see most black females as "unattractive". Moreover, several here expressed their lack of understanding of "black culture" as the reason why there's no pictures here. :? I wonder why the slavery and other social/political issues have
to be attached on this a fetish/fantasy site when the issue of blackbots are concerned. :? I simply would like to see more black bots with all "stereotypical" features without all the p.c. concerns attached. If most of you
here just can't fathom the idea of a very black female that looks like Janet Jacme,Cinnamon,Ebony Ayes or something similar as BEING a fembot/sexbot then be honest about it S#!T.

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:26 pm

One of the few things worse than racism is being told what I think by someone who doesn't know me. As if you're either psychic or some kind of master psychoanalyst. Better even, since you haven't even MET me.

It's extremely ironic, this prejudice against people who don't think just like you, and becoming all too common in the Internet world where many choose to live exclusively in their own little echo-chamber forums.

The qualities of the "others" (people who don't think like you, and are thus "dishonest, because how else could they not agree with my One True value system? They MUST think like me, and just are lying to themselves because they're afraid of facing My Truth, which happens to be THE TRUTH, those poor pathetic weak fucks. Or maybe they're just more stupider than me.") getting assigned to individuals or just the entire group in general is pretty hypocritical when rallying against racism, bigotry, prejudice, or even something as simple as aesthetic sense.

But then again, I could be wrong. I don't know you.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:40 pm

I guess that I'm risking being attacked here... and though I'm not a 'HIPPIE" ...I'll be spouting some things here that may make me SOUND like one ... THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD... each one is UNIQUE, and EACH ONE OF US HAS A DIFFERENT IDEA AS TO WHAT IS SEXY and WHAT IS TOTALLY REPULSIVE....NO ONE'S ideal is..... IDEAL but to the one who DREAMS it....... to quote the old codger DR. FRANKLIN here... FEMBOTS ARE AS BEAUTIFUL or as DEADLY as YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE THEM" ... (heck... even Carl Franklin's 'ELLEN ANDREWS" was BLACK if I remember correctly) Dr. Goldfoot had a black agent or two... and in the final scene of the original STEPFORD WIVES, there was a black couple in the supermarket... I'm sure if the story continued, there would've been another wife shopping for Easy On Spray Starch looking stunning in a floppy hat and flowing white sundress ...regardless of her color.

WHAT IS SEXY to ONE person is total taboo to another... AN ARGUMENT ONE CAN NEVER WIN... like with opinions of RELIGION AND POLITICS ...EVERYONE'S ANSWERS and IDEAS will be different as to WHAT IS RIGHT or WRONG....... FEMBOT CENTRAL is a community of folks that come to this place to share ideas..... a common IDEAL... but there are THOUSANDS of different ways to render it.... drawing, manips, stories ...etc...... ONE IS NEVER THE SAME AS THE NEXT.... and only YOU can determine what is beautiful to YOU. ---I'm off the soapbox, I'm not arguing....just contributing and trying to make a point. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

gmiceo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by gmiceo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:32 am

I can think of a few movies that do have black gynoids in them and they have been listed it seems. Image maniping though I would have to agree that there are very few if any that have been done. From my own image manip needs I find that the pictures available with black woman show them with to much life. I just haven't seen any that look robotic enough to be believable. I have actually wanted to do some, but they just won't pose or look robotic enough. To me all women and gynoid are sexy and can think of many many black ladies that I would like to see on the market, but no such luck with good video choices or pictures. I just don't think that the ladies can pose in a lifeless, dull or robotic way.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:11 am

Finally,a seemingly (my opinion) levelheaded take on the issue.

Bart
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Black women and black fembots are hot!! I too would like see more of them. (I once did a Tyra Banks manip, called it "iBot Black" or so. Damn, I have to check my old hard disks and find it :roll: )

Tip: Copy story text to Word, search "white"/"blonde" and replace with "black"/"curly" :P
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Bart wrote:Black women and black fembots are hot!! I too would like see more of them. (I once did a Tyra Banks manip, called it "iBot Black" or so. Damn, I have to check my old hard disks and find it :roll: )
Frustrate yourself not!

iBotblack

iBotControl

- Dale Coba
(I don't think that will display. Can anyone help me with the [img] function?)
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Bart

Post by Bart » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:06 am

Right click the image, "Copy picture address" (or something):

[ img ] http://lh3.google.com/Dale.Coba/R72cU3m ... ackAni.gif [ /img ]

PS: Sweet, you saved those.. huzzah interwebs!

Edit: Doesn't seem to work, I guess Picasa stores some kind of session ID in the URL.
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Cornelius » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Lisa, from the Torchwood episode "Cyberwoman", looked just fine to me. :D

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Cornelius wrote:Lisa, from the Torchwood episode "Cyberwoman", looked just fine to me. :D
I would have still preferred it if they had let her turn Gwen into a Cyberwoman as well though. And preferably let us see the tf while doing so.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?