Realdoll Update

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
xodar

Realdoll Update

Post by xodar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:28 pm

The Real Doll site has been updated and looks really good. As of earlier today some work was still going on, but the femdolls gallery is nicely done.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

amazonophile

Re: Realdoll Update

Post by amazonophile » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:45 pm

xodar wrote:The Real Doll site has been updated and looks really good. As of earlier today some work was still going on, but the femdolls gallery is nicely done.
I have seen some price quotes listed for Real Doll and it seems major sticker shock. I cant afford several grand for a Real Doll. I will have to wait for the price to drop.
"New World Order" is an oxymoron.

xodar

Post by xodar » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 am

amazonophile wrote:
xodar wrote:The Real Doll site has been updated and looks really good. As of earlier today some work was still going on, but the femdolls gallery is nicely done.
I have seen some price quotes listed for Real Doll and it seems major sticker shock. I cant afford several grand for a Real Doll. I will have to wait for the price to drop.
Well, so will I.
They're certainly the prettiest dolls.
I'd like them to have body heat, breathing, a pulse, and vision with the ability to recognize you like Andydroid, though.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:49 am

As far as body heat goes, I hear tell from some of the sites I've researched that a common cheat is to wrap her in an electric blanket for a while. Or pop her under the covers in a heated waterbed. I'd certainly tell you if that second one would work, but no one will donate one... I don't rate? What's Howard Stern got that I haven't besides an enormous conk and a propensity for raunchy fart jokes?

Seriously? I can't see myself having sex with her if I get one ever. I'd just wanna cuddle up with it as I slept. The Ultimate Body-Pillow. (My sweetie's Claustrophobic. Can't sleep arm in arm, don't cha know.)

mashersmasher

Post by mashersmasher » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:33 am

amazonophile wrote:
the real doll is so expensive because it's almost completely custom designed and hand made. only the main torso and part of the head is cast from a mold that was once cast from a model. i'm sure as demand increases they will produce more generic models and produce them more efficiently as to lower the price so the general public can afford them. at $5-8k it's pretty steep but i imagine in the next few years you will be able to get generic $1k models but i can't see it going much under that
xodar wrote:
amazonophile wrote:
Well, so will I.
They're certainly the prettiest dolls.
I'd like them to have body heat, breathing, a pulse, and vision with the ability to recognize you like Andydroid, though.
QFT! at least body heat and a breathing motion would be good. only thing is if it's complicated and you break it then they would likely have to cut open the latex or whatever it is and repair it. this would likely leave a noticeable "scar" unless you pay a mint to repair it right
"And I say ooh, ooh, Im a robot man
And I say ooh, ooh, Im a loser" -the scorpions, robot man