Ok, I know this has been done before but....

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Ok, I know this has been done before but....

Post by jakeCTom » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:27 pm

but I'm sure we've got new people who have joined and sometimes it just interesting to hear other people's stories. Oh, I'm refering to when people started to get into this fetish. I'll guess I'll start.

Well, my earliest memories have to go back to when I was a kid and I saw the show "small wonder" which then was preceded by Not Quite Human II. After that we got a computer in my home. I was proably in 7th grade and I went online and how I found it I have no idea but I ran into robotdoll site. I read the stories and it was after that; it all changed forever. I knew what I was into. However, my stepdad caught me and I wasn't allowed on the internet for years. Anyway, I 've been into it ever since and I'm so glad that we have a community here to relate and to discuss the different facets of our common fetish.

Now, please share especially new people. It'll be a good way to get to know you and vice versa.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:00 pm

I just wanna say that again I never get tired of the stories of how/when
some here've come to know of their ASFR interests. :)

DJDojo

Post by DJDojo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 pm

I was into windup and dolls way before I was into 'bots, but I'd have to say that Austin Powers: Man of Mystery got me hook line and sinker.

"Hello, Mr. Powers..." That's got to be one of the best lines ever said by a fembot :P