Advice

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
tascl111
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Advice

Post by tascl111 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:06 pm

Alright....my gf said she would do anything (sexually) with me, as long as it makes me happy, so I told her the whole fembot deal and she just asks what she can do, I was kinda nervous so I just said forget about it, but for the future, what kinds of things can I tell her to do? She doesnt know much about the whole fetish really...
Is there anything wrong with wanting to marry a fembot?

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:25 pm

This fetish has so many different facets, it would be impossible for us to collectively say, "Do this, you'll love it." We don't know which parts of the fembot fetish appeal to you, so advising you on what to try would be shooting in the dark.

Which fembot stories/media have been your favorites? What aspects of them did you enjoy the most?

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 pm

My advice? Let her read the stories that you really like, and let her build ideas off of that.

The best 'play' comes when neither person is completely controlling the scenario - even if the scenario is about controlling. ;)

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:02 pm

I'd say that one thing you could do is have her browse this forum with you at her side and let her see what's going on, and she'll probably be able to figure things out on her own. Especially if you're there next to her answering questions like "does that turn you on?"

Alternatively, you might want to show her some media (stories, images, videos, etc) that you have and talk with her about them.

Congrats and good luck

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Costumes are always nice. They add a little something extra to the proceedings. You can get a cool silver bodysuit on eBay and they're not too expensive...

Freiburg V3.0

Post by Freiburg V3.0 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:57 pm

I guess if you are someone who gets turned on by it, maybe ask her to speak like a robot. It's something I like to imagine :)
"I am a loner and I know it - and I think it's even cool but you demonstrate community" -- Tocotronic