Robot Personals Posts on the Forums Idea

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
blond111

Robot Personals Posts on the Forums Idea

Post by blond111 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm 24 male who has a robot fetish like the rest of you. But its very hard to find someone who has the same interests as you. So I suggest a sort of personals thread to those who are seeking romantic relationships with the ASFR touch. :) if you guys like it I hope it happens.

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I don't mind the idea, per se.

However, I know this board has suffered row after row regarding a.) the appropriateness of posting personal information on a fantasy site, and b.) occasionally has an anti-M/M point of view. And let's face it, with some remarkable exceptions, I'm pretty sure a "personals" forum would be a sausage party.

I'm down with the idea, even though I probably wouldn't participate. But it would be a place where people could identify compatible others and maybe move it to private messages. I dunno. Caution would be demanded, and things would have to be set up delicately. Last thing we need is a fight! But I think it's an idea that merits the consideration of those higher than I in the great ASFR Chain of Being.

123bot

Post by 123bot » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:20 pm

WTF?