Likes and loves...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Likes and loves...

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:34 am

There's been a lot of talk recently on the forum of what we don't like. That was all well and good, but I'm hoping here to turn the discussion to a slightly more upbeat tone. See, my favorite piece of the site here has always been the fiction section; I started out reading LTBSA when I first discovered the fetish nigh on seven years ago, and I find I still get the most enjoyment out of the stories that investigate it. The funny thing is that, for such a specific fetish, ASFR fiction certainly runs the gamut for types of implementation. There's TF, built, fembots that resemble humans, chrome wonders, and so many other permutations.

What I'm wondering is what each of you considers your ideal situation in ASFR fiction, and what exactly draws you to it. In other words, how do you like your 'bots, and why?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:58 am

Well I guess it will come as no surprise to anyone that my faves are the transformation stories, I do read the odd built one here but not that many to be honest. I dont mind reading post transformation what she does, and has happen to her as a robot but I want my transformation first generally. Its the main reason most of my writing goes to EMCSA rather than here because that fills my style better.

I used to be very much into chrome bodies, but nowadays I seem to have gone over to the 'more practical' fembots that look like humans, not so much because of the TF process involved as the fact it makes interactivity so much easier if the fembot looks like a human.

And from a writing point of view mindless sexbot sucks, you cant do much with a character once you've done that to her (though I have several times) so usually though I give her sexbot functions I tend to give her something else as well, gives me something to develop that way.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

RancidInsanity

Post by RancidInsanity » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:25 am

Well for a traditional ASFR story It is simple some person (male or female) and two or three completely devoted fembots doing whatever he/she wants them to to. But the problem is you can't do alot with that most of the time. I always wanted to read a comedy ASFR fiction, so I'm considering writing one...the ones I've read on this site that everyone else laughed at, I didn't really find funny at all. :?

Most of the time I'll just take a built story because in a transformation (I think) the climax of the story is when she is transformed. For me that makes the rest of the story after that feel irrelvant. :(
...Nolo Contendere

fection

Post by fection » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 am

I've said it before, but since the question's come up, I'll add my two cents...
I'm a malfunction fan, basically. But even more specifically than that, I really like it when the fembot has been intended to replace a real woman and for some reason (usually related to oversights in her design) fails in the task. There's something about a purportedly 'perfect woman' being tricked into failing because of some ill-considered superficiality that really does it for me. The moment it is clear there is 'something wrong' is priceless.
That the real woman is proved to be superior is important too. I know that's at odds with a lot of people here, but hey, that's how I've thought from the day I saw Star Trek's 'I, Mudd'...

ASFRyan
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by ASFRyan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:57 am

Step 1: Attractive protagonist.

Step 2: (relatively) Plausible means of robotization. (no magic. Nanobots seem a cop out. Should be surgical ideally)

Step 3: Recognition of robotic status by protagonist.

Step 4: Robotic changes are demonstrated, appearance and/or actions are contrary to those the protagonist previously would have had.

Step 5: Permanance of transformation.

Bonus Step: Protagonist applies Step 2 through 5 to additional attractive character.
"I never knew anyone who wanted to be a robot."

xodar

Post by xodar » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:02 pm

It does seem to me anything is permissible in the world of robots.

The whole purpose of sexbots is to fulfill needs or wishes people have but for one reason or another don't or cannot fulfill in a world now advanced beyond kidnapping someone from another country or social strata and forcing them into that role.

I am not interested in real or machine transsexuals, for example, but I can't have any moral or personal objection to someone else indulging as long as both/all participants are willing. Similarly, I can't if a machine, however realistic, is involved in that or in even things that might be morally objectionable with a live sex object. Horses or whatever, I suppose.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

sparky

Post by sparky » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm with Fec. im a malfunction guy myself as well. I like my fembot to be very human..but i also really like some anime fembots that are humanesque but clearly robotic. I have always wondered this...Why the hell didnt otaru fuck lime, cherry, and bloodberry! :shock: is he GAY????I mean he had it made! (ok im done)
yo

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 pm

i also really like some anime fembots that are humanesque but clearly robotic. I have always wondered this...Why the hell didnt otaru fuck lime, cherry, and bloodberry! is he GAY????I mean he had it made!
That's what I'm sayin'!! :) :)

Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Pleasureunit » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Mmmmmmm....... I love large shiny brass wind-up keys in the backs of my mechanical babes!

Queen
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:28 pm

I like removable limbs; especially the head.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built

Post by GZ02 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:48 am

Robotman's stories of late (over the past year and a half) are pretty darned close to what I look for in a good story but there was one story called 'Shannon's Third Law' that really pushed my buttons so to speak - not because every main character turned out to be a robot, but the parts where Shannon would try to reactivate herself again and again (thanks to the writer for this!) and the general 'Shannon's eye view' of the story.

I like a lot of technical aspects in a story, the more the merrier, along with malfunctions, removable panels and facemasks, anything relaying the fact that gives the impression "hey, it's a machine after all".

kman1

Post by kman1 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:48 am

I'm with Stephaniebot and ASFRyan. Transformation is a key element of my fascination, and I enjoy cognizance of the robotic changes by the protagonist. And I love a beautiful female face on a powerful cybernetic chassis.

Windupdolluver

Post by Windupdolluver » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:43 pm

I'm kind of in the fection camp. Love stories with malfunctions!