Formal complaint.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
zerodin

Formal complaint.

Post by zerodin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:25 am

Yes I'm talking about people posting TG/TS/DG type content, then going "Well it's still technically female!" I have the following to say on that matter...
IT AIN'T! DEAL WITH IT! Penis = not a chic, end of story! :?
I'm not the only one thinking this, but apparently I'm the only one willing to step forward on the matter and propose something be done.
Can we at least have some seperate area for that stuff, cause for crying out loud even fchan has seperate areas!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:22 pm

I don't see a problem with having a separate folder for t/s and t/g stuff. Might be better for everyone involved. People who want to find that type of content wil know exactly where to go and people who want to avoid it will know what to avoid. Sounds like a win/win situation all around.

fection

Post by fection » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 pm

I felt the need to comment on the poll started by Robotman relating to whether transgender and transformation stuff should be 'allowed' on Fembotcentral.
The poll seemed a bit black and white to me (I know Robotman said we can sort out the details later, but I think that is ignoring and perhaps inflaming the issue).
From the comments I've read (barring the odd over reaction) it seems like the female android fans would just like content to be labelled more clearly (or maybe that's just me talking).
This doesn't neccessarily mean I don't want TG/TF stuff here, just that if it is here, I'm not personally interested in seeing it.
So I say, all welcome, but let me know what it is you're contributing. That way everyone can be happy.
The only stuff I'd say should be out is anything non consentual and of course anything under-age (which I guess goes under the banner non-consentual anyway).
I think the old school here should be welcoming to new members, but that said, new members should respect that this forum has built up around an idea and if the boundaries of that idea are changed then that might bug some 'old timers'. A bit of sensitivity all round.
Everyone, all together.... Awwwwwwww.....

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:12 pm

You got that right about not being able to unsee stuff.
For instance, lets say you're browsing the stock image pool for something to manip, then BAM! you see something that just freaks you the fuck out! Well someone saying "Female Robot is a subjective term, have an open mind." doesn't magically erase said image from your brain.

Pretty Sissy Dani

Post by Pretty Sissy Dani » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:30 pm

Since this all seems to stem from the images *I* posted, I think I ought to say something.

I made my TG/TV interests very clear when I registered for membership, so I think it should have been obvious to the administrators what kind of material I was likely to be contributing. Hell, what did you all think "Pretty Sissy Dani" referred to?

Furthermore, I have a 25-year record of material on line, so it's not like anyone couldn't Google me and figure out what I'm likely to be creating for this place.

I don't want to hang where I'm not wanted.

Delete my membership and my posted images. I'm outta here.

jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by jakeCTom » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:54 pm

I have to agree with Fection on this one. Trans gendered really isn't my thing either. Creating a separate section might be an option. This is a really touchy subject evidently. So further discussion is definitely a must.

xodar

Post by xodar » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:16 pm

I don't know that it needs a separate section, but that's alright.

I have only been attracted to women all my life and am only interested in bots that resemble natural born girls as closely as possible.

Nothing else appeals to me and I have no doubts about that, so maybe that's why I'm not bothered by the subject. The matter just doesn't arouse any interest in me, not even the possibility some female I'm looking at started out male. If I don't know and she looks female I'm not violating my own inclinations; if she tells me but isn't amused and smartassed because I didn't know, I'm not upset, either.

I didn't vote because there's no "I don't care" option.
Last edited by xodar on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

SNJ-14
Identification: Android

Post by SNJ-14 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:16 pm

This is all so silly. Honestly, most of the protesters just sound really whiny. There are a -lot- of controversial subsets of this kink that make people uncomfortable. For example, some stories border on downright misogyny in their outlook.

But trying to police things? That's just crazy.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:44 pm

This can be done with out calling people whiners. This is an issue that has rattled some people and does deserve to be discussed.

SNJ-14
Identification: Android

Post by SNJ-14 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:00 pm

So ... maybe all those "revenge fantasies against a helpless female target" stories should be put in a separate folder too?

(And no, I don't find most of them particularly offensive; some are even fun, if I don't take them too seriously. But it's just an example.)
Last edited by SNJ-14 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:00 pm

I came here to look at Fembots that were female robots. Not men-bots looking like females. If they want to create their own forum for t/s, t/g stuff, be my guest.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 pm

I wanted to speak up to very loudly say that I DO NOT CARE.

I hate censorship of any form, and I'd like to be part of a community that is as inclusive as possible. That said, it's "fem" and "bot" and both must be present, but those definitions have been vague for a long time.

Up until now, it's been the definition of "bot" -- we've tolerated as far as clones collectively. I've got my own tastes and preferences and I filter through tons of stuff that doesn't interest me already. Now that it's "fem", though, well, I don't really care if I have to filter that either.

We have already had stories with males being converted to female robots and that doesn't seem to be an issue. I caught the drift of the sissy pictures right away, and I was disappointed that it didn't suit my fancy, but by no means do I think it should be removed.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 pm

jakeCTom wrote:This can be done with out calling people whiners. This is an issue that has rattled some people and does deserve to be discussed.
Agreed, if it was left up to people like SNJ-14, Fembot Central would degrade into a Gurochan free-for-all in time. Cause any kind of protest about content would be seen as whining! :roll:

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:19 am

Well I can't vote in the new poll becuse it doesn't have an option for the solution many people want, a seperate folder.

I can't just vote "Yes" or "No"

I have stopped looking at the gallery, because I'm too afraid I'm gonna be grossed out again by some hairy, swaety guy crossdressing, and then called a "robot" just to get in into the gallery. I'm not being consciously judgmental or prejudiced, it's just a gut reaction. Instinctual. But some people who enjoy feeling persecuted want to blame me and the many others who just don't want to be tricked into seeing that stuff.

The new wave of 1 or 2 TG enthusiasts is basically ruining the site for a large number of members, and seem to be happy with doing so.

This is beginning to remind me of what happened to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Boston.

htb21

Post by htb21 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:27 am

I myself dont really much care if its here either but i do think there should be a separate section for that stuff. There has been images and stories with men in them, in the past here but i think its important to remember what the origin of this site is about and what brought us here in the first place. I am not against evolution of the site or for sensorship but there is a time and place for everything and i feel that fembot central might not be it. Or at least the main photo and message areas, I am sure those for this type of material would have not problem in making it a separate thread and separate folder in the gallery, its true you cant police everything but there is quite a contrast between said materials and what the original purpose of this site was.

*steps down of his soapbox*

Just my two cents
"I got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell"

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:20 am

The people who aren't going one way or the other one the poll, remind me of that South Park episode with the people who couldn't make up their damned mind.
Look it's a VERY simple concept to wrap your head around, vote one way or the other! There AIN'T a third option, deal with it!
If there's one thing that urks me to the point of all out spazing it's indecisive people!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:56 am

Zerodin,

Some people honestly do not care one way or the other. It doesn't make them wishy washy or indecisive, it means simply that they could care less one way or the other. You're pigeonholing a lot of people with your last post and frankly it's a bit boorish. You obviously have strong feelings on the subject and that's great, let people know how you feel. Some of the others here aren't as passionate about it, so as you suggest in your post...deal with it. What difference does it make to you one way or the other? I'm sure if everyone who didn't vote voted for the inclusion of said material you'd be having an "all out spazing" as well.

Tio

Post by Tio » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:36 am

This is just my opinion.

I come here casue I like the people and the topics and I like girls (fembots) as well. Im not on a manbot forum cause most men posted are manly and I prefered men with long hair and thin waists, pretty and femeine (NO I dont mean gay).

I like transgender photos cause if I had a fembot I would expect an attachable cock as I am a girl. If he looks like a girl down to his waist then thats wonderful for manipulating. I mean thats what the pics are for right?

I do think that as it seems to be (though I dont know why) a sensitive issue that it should have a different folder.

As should stuff that involves rape (I dont care if its a bot its still rape).

Though I must say that I am disturbed by the pics of fembots being mistreated and crying with their limbs hanging off...
"I wish I could at least 30 percent
Maybe 50 for pleasure then skip all the rest"

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:49 am

zerodin wrote:The people who aren't going one way or the other one the poll, remind me of that South Park episode with the people who couldn't make up their damned mind.
Look it's a VERY simple concept to wrap your head around, vote one way or the other! There AIN'T a third option, deal with it!
If there's one thing that urks me to the point of all out spazing it's indecisive people!
So, can we all just assume you're a troll?

Some marklars don't even notice that another marklar is on their marklar, and choose to marklar that marklar. Instead, they should marklar that most marklars think that there aren't only 2 marklars, but there is a middle marklar. Marklars who see the marklar in only marklar and marklar should gets their own marklars out of their marklars and leave us poor marklars alone.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

If FC had a CHARTER...

Post by dale coba » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:54 am

...the Charter would say:

This site is for the enjoyment of all those who share the fetish of
Robots who are Women.

"Robots" is a negotiable term, and "Women" is a non-negotiable term.

Among the types which are not women:
- Men
- the Intersex, who are both more and less than women, and both more and less than men; but who by definition are neither men nor women
- Children
- Deceivers: Deception is a form of exploitation. I feel abused if someone is deriving pleasure from my interaction, while they know that they are mocking my sexual preference.

Among the types which are not purely robots:
- Cyborgs
- Transformations, from women into robots
- Brain implants/electronic mind control.

but these all have been shown, over years in these forums, to be harmoniously compatible with the site's purpose (though woman-to-robot transformations should perhaps be labeled).

The reasons for these distinctions are:
- categorization: finding what you were looking for.
- arousal: non-women robots kill arousal for many people.
- interest: not to have to wade through off-topic material.
- to state clearly, and to support, what is the primary purpose of this site, so that the site may prosper.

The reasons for these distinctions are not:
- Institutional discrimination:
FC is not an employer, nor a governmental service, nor does it represent a monopoly. Being excluded on the grounds of mis-representing oneself, or because one wants this board to become something which would spoil the fetish experience for many, is not discrimination, but rather a crucial and legitimate distinction. Anyone is free to separately create Manbot Central, and FC would exchange hyperlinks 1) to keep content and discussion separate, and 2) to aid those whose interests span both boards.

- Neither is the purpose of these exclusions to marginalize or to demean ANYONE.

Perhaps a non-binding resolution on some version of the above should be voted upon?

Feel free to revise any troublesome wording, but consider carefully your urge to edit the substance.

- dale coba

(i suggest we should leave questions of abuse, humiliation, and violence for another time).
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:26 am

dale coba ! dale coba ! dale coba !

yea yea yea!! :D :D :D

Thankyou.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:48 am

andoroido wrote:I have stopped looking at the gallery, because I'm too afraid I'm gonna be grossed out again by some hairy, swaety guy crossdressing, and then called a "robot" just to get in into the gallery.
I was curious what your stance was on neuter -- androids with no genitals at all. What if they are androgynous? Is it the penis that bothers you? The hair?

What about these:
I guess I'm trying to figure out a standard by which to measure an image. Like I said, "bot" seemed debatable -- I say electronics, somebody else says nano-tech, and somebody else says clones. "Fem", though, is rather peculiar -- I mean, it's a man-made thing, so it technically doesn't have a gender. If it needs to be done by appearances, what are the criteria? In the "Pretty Sissy Dani" images, there isn't even a penis visible, so how can you even identify gender?
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 am

SNJ-14 wrote:So ... maybe all those "revenge fantasies against a helpless female target" stories should be put in a separate folder too?

(And no, I don't find most of them particularly offensive; some are even fun, if I don't take them too seriously. But it's just an example.)
If enough people have a problem with it maybe, or type a disclaimer above the story like a good chunk of people do already.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:35 am

jolshefsky wrote:
andoroido wrote:I have stopped looking at the gallery, because I'm too afraid I'm gonna be grossed out again by some hairy, swaety guy crossdressing, and then called a "robot" just to get in into the gallery.
I was curious what your stance was on neuter -- androids with no genitals at all. What if they are androgynous? Is it the penis that bothers you? The hair?

What about these:
I guess I'm trying to figure out a standard by which to measure an image. Like I said, "bot" seemed debatable -- I say electronics, somebody else says nano-tech, and somebody else says clones. "Fem", though, is rather peculiar -- I mean, it's a man-made thing, so it technically doesn't have a gender. If it needs to be done by appearances, what are the criteria? In the "Pretty Sissy Dani" images, there isn't even a penis visible, so how can you even identify gender?
Actually this is a great question. Gender isn't the sex of the individual in question it is the cultural pinnings of what male or female means in a particular society applied to an individual. That can be totally different to different people. Plus, add in the fact that we are talking about machines here too. Arrgh. we are going down a slippery slope.

sparky

Post by sparky » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:02 pm

this forum is for fembot lovers! if it was meant for anything else it would be called something else..im not trying to be rude but this forum IS what it IS if you want something diferent find a T/V, homosexual robot forum..sorry if i pissed anyone off im new here and just want to be able to express my feelings.
yo