Joined up at sleepy realm (is there anyone else?)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Joined up at sleepy realm (is there anyone else?)

Post by fembotfan » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:12 pm

If anyone else is a member of sleepyrealms hypno-babes please ask them to do fembot or robot related photoshoots (if there are a few of use they will do them regularly I believe). If your not a member ask them to do robot themed stuff and then join.

tully

Post by tully » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Looking over their new site, it looks like it's better taken care of and updated more often than when I was a member...and not to say "beware", but...um, yeah..."beware".

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:57 am

They used to do ASFR themed stuff but the hypno guys started feeling ripped off. Bailey then came out with that Sci Fi Sex Network site to cater to the ASFR crowd but as we all know that folded. I don't think HypnoBabes will be catering to us, they may do one once in awhile but not enough for me to justify spending the money.

I may be wrong about that, but last I heard we weren't really welcome there.

tully

Post by tully » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:24 am

The problems I seem to remember revolved around updates and lack thereof. A lot of promises were made, even more apologies, but nothing ever really materialized.

I hope they got their act back together.