Transformation & Transexuals?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

How many Transformation'ists are Transexuals as well?

Yes - Both (T&TS)
39%
Just Transformation
61%

Total votes: 18

weshwee53

Post by weshwee53 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:59 pm

Good point, WinterRose. Why limit yourself....as a machine, why not be able to have any kind of body you desire? ;) BTW, your website is very nice, I will go back and look at it more later. :)

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:33 am

Why thank you!

-WinterRose

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:31 am

Hi,

Seems to have been an age since I last posted here.

I am a male cross-dresser/TV, and I've always managed to couple both my fetishes of female android/robots with my cross-dressing - in a personal role play kind of way.

I've never been interested in transformation on the ASFR side though, always built. Which is perhaps unexpected and unusual? as I am obviously into gender transformation!

Oh, and like many many CD/TV I'm heterosexual too (well I suppose I may be called Bi as I've had experiences with other t-girls). My current girlfriend shares my crossdressing fantasies, although haven't tried for crossdressing and gynoid roleplay yet!!! Also, not only is the hetero/homo thing often mis-understood in CD/TV, I also am quite happy with my body/life as a male to the outside world, it's just nice to indulge in another side!

f.r.l
Last edited by femalerobotlover on Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:43 am

femalerobotlover wrote: Oh, and like many many CD/TV/TS I'm heterosexual too (well I suppose I may be called Bi as I've had experiences with other t-girls). My current girlfriend shares my crossdressing fantasies, although haven't tried for crossdressing and gynoid roleplay yet!!! Also, not only is the hetero/homo thing often mis-understood in CD/TV/TS, I also am quite happy with my body/life as a male to the outside world, it's just nice to indulge in another side!

f.r.l
A crossdresser/TV is not a Transsexual. Please do not confuse them. Transsexuals actually feel they have the mind of and gender identity of the opposite sex to which they were born.

A lot of people assume that you have to be a Crossdresser/TV to be TS. That is not the case.

I'm pointing this out so everyone does not get confused.
World Domination through transformation.

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:49 am

thx BethBot, sorry being a bit liberal with my terms of definition!!!

f.r.l