An old fembot sighting - Still Unsolved

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
noidguy
Retired staff member

An old fembot sighting - Still Unsolved

Post by noidguy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:15 pm

All these years and I still haven't figured out what this is. Read the description below, written by Miss Molly Maid at least 7 years ago.

I was scanning through the stations on the satellite last night and came
across a very interesting show that I was wondering if anyone else saw...I
caught the tail part of it and have no idea what channel it was even on
<sad>...

There was a bar scene, a typical bar atmosphere, everyone having a good
time, waitresses, etc, and a female barmaid. Her name was Victoria. A very
nice average build, in her late 20's I would say. She was behind the bar,
chatting with the customers, and went to fix a drink. She touched something
under the bar and there was a zap. No big deal, until the barmaid started
rambling words and doing robotic actions back and forth doing the same
thing. She was stuck in a "WHILE - DO" Loop....Victoria was a robot!!! A
man then came onto the other side of the bar and reached behind her ear and
she stopped. She was wearing a black leather skirt and apron, with a Silk
blue blouse with buttons in the back. The man undid the rear buttons and
exposed a panel where he needed a key to open. He opened her up, exposing
alot of flashing LED's etc...and hit a button. He closed her back up and
reached behind her ear and turned her on. After a few jerking actions,
Victoria said..."Thank You"... And then told the man that she needs to be
sent back to the factory soon to fix all her "malfunctions".

I thought this was soooooo cool! Did anyone else get a glimpse of this...I
am so mad at myself for not taping it or finding what satelite station it
was on!

This is ASFR at its finest!

Molly

Now that our audience has grown I'm hoping somebody can put a title to this movie.

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:30 am

I'm not completely sure, but it sounds like a couple of clips I DL'd from the FTP servers, one of that was called "robot waitress try to pick patron" and the other was called "robo-stripper in bar malfunctions" I think Jack Scalia was in that movie.....

does that ring any bells?

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:18 am

http://dvd.search.ebay.com/t-force_DVDs ... ZtQ2dforce I think this is what you're looking for.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:54 am

I know T-Force involves a robot waitress and a robot stripper, but other than that the details don't match up. The robot waitress never malfunctions. The robot stripper does, but she doesn't speak.

Close, but not quite.

ayreon

Post by ayreon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:36 am

noidguy wrote:I know T-Force involves a robot waitress and a robot stripper, but other than that the details don't match up. The robot waitress never malfunctions. The robot stripper does, but she doesn't speak.

Close, but not quite.

And in T-Force, the name was not given

Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Windupdolluver » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:58 am

...and also in T-Force the only way you knew that the waitress was an android was when you saw her data input from her eyes as she was analyzing the cop at the bar. I sure hope someone will be able to answer your mystery noid....

...because that scene would DEFINATELY be a keeper in anyones FTP file.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:07 pm

I don't have an answer for this mystery but there might be ways of narrowing the search. The only piece of information given that would help in a search is the fembot's name. There are search options available at www.imdb.com & www.epguides.com where Victoria could be entered. This brings up a lot of matches but you could cross reference known science fiction films or films about robots with any character named Victoria. This will probably end up like looking for a needle in a haystack but if no one on this board knows then we will all be waiting for a chance encounter before this is solved.

This topic reminds me of a similar discussion from two years ago. Go to http://www.fembotcentral.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=2366 to a post from October 7, 2004. A reference was made to a film where there was a sexy woman who opened up her clothes to some space guy & she had blinking lights on her belly which was supposed to mean she was a robot. The very last post dated October 9, 2004 described another film with a villainous woman who starts malfunctioning at the end of the story because she was a robot & wasn't programmed on how to deal with the human need to have fun. These are the two examples that also remain unsolved that were introduced under that topic. I think it is worth mentioning these two items again.

I also have a film that is missing a title but it does not have any fembots. Years ago i caught part of a movie that was a low budget effort from the 1960s or 1970s. The only part i remember is a group of people had been abducted & kept in a complex on a hilltop. The humanoid kidnappers had singled out an asian woman from the group & brought her unconscious body into a medical room to study her. They used a metallic probe to poke around inside her belly button for awhile & then at some point they surgically removed her head. Later, other members of the kidnapped group entered a room to see the asian woman's severed head on display on top of a table that is shielded with a transparent dome over it. That is all i remember about this film & i would like to find out what it is called. If anyone has ever seen this movie i would appreciate a title for this one.

MAGNUS
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:06 pm

MAGNUS wrote:I also have a film that is missing a title but it does not have any fembots. Years ago i caught part of a movie that was a low budget effort from the 1960s or 1970s. The only part i remember is a group of people had been abducted & kept in a complex on a hilltop. The humanoid kidnappers had singled out an asian woman from the group & brought her unconscious body into a medical room to study her. They used a metallic probe to poke around inside her belly button for awhile & then at some point they surgically removed her head. Later, other members of the kidnapped group entered a room to see the asian woman's severed head on display on top of a table that is shielded with a transparent dome over it. That is all i remember about this film & i would like to find out what it is called. If anyone has ever seen this movie i would appreciate a title for this one.

MAGNUS
Could it be "Invasion of the Girl Snatchers"? I've never seen it but it sounds like a possibility.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Thanks, Noidguy, for taking a crack at this movie. I'm not sure if Invasion of the Girl Snatchers is the right one. I would have to rent it or buy it in order to be sure but it is worth checking out. I guess it will take someone who has seen the film to verify this scene before i'll know for certain.

One other suggestion for the fembot sighting above would be to do a search at the IMDB for a barmaid under the character selection area. This might bring up other possibilities in case the name Victoria doesn't yield any results. Her character might be listed in the film credits as a barmaid & not as Victoria.

I get the feeling that this mystery item was from the 1990s as you mentioned the article was written seven years ago. It probably was made after the popularity of Terminator 2 : Judgment Day when there were a lot of sub-standard imitations out there. Of course, i'm assuming this is a movie & not a tv episode. I guess we're not really certain about if it is a tv episode or a movie.

Oddly enough, i did a search at the IMDB for Victoria & barmaid & one item turned up. The character of Victoria the barmaid turned up in a 1966 movie called Chamber of Horrors but i doubt it is the one we are looking for. Another method of searching for this one would be making a list of robot movies & looking up the full cast list for each one of them. The likely scenario is that there must be other robots in the story as well.

MAGNUS
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

sparky

Post by sparky » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 pm

i will find this movie...a fembot in a leather skirt! First of all i love leather skirts and i love fembots! this movie will be found in at least 2 days you have my word!
yo

sparky

Post by sparky » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:15 pm

wow i looked VERY hard! :shock: this fembot may be lost forever! sorry i couldnt come thru for ya :?
yo

Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Propman » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:48 pm

http://off-topic.mcduck.nl/viewtopic.php?id=65

I remember watching this cartoon when I was a kid. I can't understand swedish, but the robot woman is called Cyanide, one of the main antagonist in this show.
The show was probably called 'spirou and fantasio', or something like that, but i can't find much on the tv series.

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm

Spirou (French) or Robbedoes (dutch) is a comic book series. In the first title she looked like a marilyn monroebot, but they had to change her design for copyright reasons. She can control machines through robotic telepathy.

bilbo

Looks like we're going off track here

Post by bilbo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:15 pm

Noidguy is talking about a Film, not a comic book or a cartoon. Anybody got any relevant ideas about this thread?
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

hokysmokes

Re: An old fembot sighting - Still Unsolved

Post by hokysmokes » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Fast forward almost 6 years. Any new info? There was a series starring Michale Pare' called Starhunter that might have fit the description, but I can't find any detailed episode reviews.

DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:25 pm

This definitely needs to be revisited! It sounds TOO GOOD to let go. Does anyone know how to post this question online (outside of the community)?

We can reach out for help! Someone has got to know where to find this!!

DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 am

noidguy wrote:All these years and I still haven't figured out what this is. Read the description below, written by Miss Molly Maid at least 7 years ago.

I was scanning through the stations on the satellite last night and came
across a very interesting show that I was wondering if anyone else saw...I
caught the tail part of it and have no idea what channel it was even on
<sad>...

There was a bar scene, a typical bar atmosphere, everyone having a good
time, waitresses, etc, and a female barmaid. Her name was Victoria. A very
nice average build, in her late 20's I would say. She was behind the bar,
chatting with the customers, and went to fix a drink. She touched something
under the bar and there was a zap. No big deal, until the barmaid started
rambling words and doing robotic actions back and forth doing the same
thing. She was stuck in a "WHILE - DO" Loop....Victoria was a robot!!! A
man then came onto the other side of the bar and reached behind her ear and
she stopped. She was wearing a black leather skirt and apron, with a Silk
blue blouse with buttons in the back. The man undid the rear buttons and
exposed a panel where he needed a key to open. He opened her up, exposing
alot of flashing LED's etc...and hit a button. He closed her back up and
reached behind her ear and turned her on. After a few jerking actions,
Victoria said..."Thank You"... And then told the man that she needs to be
sent back to the factory soon to fix all her "malfunctions".

I thought this was soooooo cool! Did anyone else get a glimpse of this...I
am so mad at myself for not taping it or finding what satelite station it
was on!

This is ASFR at its finest!

Molly

Now that our audience has grown I'm hoping somebody can put a title to this movie.

BUMP...

deesims

Post by deesims » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:47 am

Was it north American? Any noticable accents?
Mandroid Entertainment/ Mandroid Exotica

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:28 pm

AHh... good ol' "T-Force". What a craptacular waste of an opportunity. The acting in that movie is worse than the AI animations I'm making, imo. LOL.

And that creepy "Android" dude with the freaking pony tail and beard and the other guy that looks like the kid Nabeh from Stargate all grown up....