Your ideal fembot is..........

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

I would consider my ideal fembot...

a companion
63%
a toy
37%

Total votes: 87

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:04 pm

Fembot-Fem wrote:What I really like in a Fembot is when, get this, she acts like a normal girl. Especialy the younger looking ones (Not getting into Lolicon ages mind you!), them going doing the daily grind like the rest of us is always cute for me.

That, and a police fembot. Ayah, especialy in the Japanese uniforms! So kawaii! :D
Fantastic post! :D

So, when you imagine such a fembot, who do you imagine is aware that she is a fembot? Are you? Is everyone? Is she?

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:41 pm

Well, I am about to get into a bit of political culture here so forgive me for it. Anyway, I think that what would happen is that her peers, teachers and other adults would know what she is. Kinda like being gay or a minority, I think being a Robot might be a 'hinderance' on a young person's life along with the stigma involved. (Though not to say being gay or a minority is something to be ashamed of, and certiantly not being a robot! I myself am Bisexual. ^_^) So she would try to hide it at first I imagine.

Of course, the old "I didnt know I was a robot" works well too, some instances better than others.

The one particular job that I really like a fembot to be in is the CEO role. Any company kind can do it. I think a Fembot would be a great business leader. A perfect body and a shrewd logical manner. That, and girls in bisnuess suits are hawt! ^_^

Now, since I just said all this >.>; I think I should get something else out.

The most iritating Fembot related thing I can think of is the old Pinochio steryotype where the Fembot wants to become human. I think it is the most species specific example of egotisim you can think of. Whatever happened to 'be yourself?'

Sorry, I ranted ^_^; Hope that helps with your questions!

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by barakuda » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:09 am

Yeah I thoughts like that where the fembot is doing something like being a teacher and how humans or her peers look downupon her. But mabey a few would actually be her friend and defend her. what would others think if she got a human mate that treated her has human or is she found a android mate. i also like women in buissness suits. im more into the gynoid and how the interacxt with people in everyday life such has the buissness situation and how others react to her. How could we except gynoids if we cant except some humans brcause of are insecurities. Not that dont like the other stuff like some malfuction and such but this just more interesting has it doesnt seemed discussed hasd much. Some shows or movies have tried to bring this up but usually end the stupid way with the gynoid sacraficing herself to prove she actually had feelings and such.

Barakuda

Disthron

Post by Disthron » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm

Hmmm..... you all seem to be thinking of situations that ocure ether now or in the near future. Where as my fantesys tend to be in the distant future.
Yeah I thoughts like that where the fembot is doing something like being a teacher and how humans or her peers look downupon her. But mabey a few would actually be her friend and defend her.
I find theas kinds of situations very interesting as well. It kind of peeves me that im most movies bots are portrayed as "the crazy bad guys". I guess I'm a romantic but I like a story where the bot makes a life for her self with the suport of her close frends. :)
What I really like in a Fembot is when, get this, she acts like a normal girl. Especialy the younger looking ones (Not getting into Lolicon ages mind you!), them going doing the daily grind like the rest of us is always cute for me.
This is kind of how I feel as well. Most of my fantesys take place in a matchean wourld (mars). It was settled by the bots, for the bots and it is humans that are in the minority. But there generaly cool with it. The bigest barrior is the age of the fembot.

After living a hundred years or so thay tend to try and not get to attached with humans as thay have a nasty habbet of growing old and diying. :cry:

So thay go about there buissiness working, playing, gowing about the daily grind as you say. But sometimes thay just can't help themselves :wink: