For Post #950, another fun poll

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Which fembot style appeals to you the most?

Realistic
55%
Robotic
11%
Humanoid
11%
Chrome
7%
Flesh-tone
No votes
Disassembled
7%
Another option not listed here
2%
Where's those hot wings I ordered?
7%

Total votes: 44

CherryBomb

my letter to Santa??

Post by CherryBomb » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:50 pm

I voted realistic, but what I would really like is a tall, brunete with a high hairdo, with a super thight corset (interchangeable colors) that opens on the front to reveal a dark green panel with lights and a little LCD screen that lits, with a robotic left arm with lots of accesories (like an army knife, except the whole arm), metallic panties (also several colors, one for each day of the week?) and tall leather boots (those with a belt and buckle at the top) oh yeah!, and pointy bra, I don't care what color, metallic or not, I'm talkin' two cones!. Oh and a battle slash across her back revealing her insides. Kinky?
It's not over til' I'm done.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:14 am

Looks like everyone's leaning in the Realistic direction, with a few going for the other ways we like our fembots.

We'll give it a few more days, then the mods can lock this thread.

Doug (19 posts to go!)

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:37 pm

Cornelius wrote:I wonder if anyone on that Delphi board even recognizes ILM? Not too much discussion of it, but then again, her English is quite good, so I think mentioning anything "fetish-like" might be taboo on that board. :)

FYI to everyone, Sally posts as "GumboLam" on the board.
Yeah, I noticed that ... both her screen name and the lack of mention of ILM. Searches on "Maria" and "robot" came up empty. I guess she's known more as a singer than actress ... I would bet most of her fans know very little about ILM. I hope she has some fond memories of it ... I would hate to think she looked back on that as a low-point in her career. She brought a great deal of dignity to that role and she is easily the only reason anyone would ever want to watch it today, whether or not they have a "thing" for robots.