For Post #950, another fun poll

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Which fembot style appeals to you the most?

Realistic
55%
Robotic
11%
Humanoid
11%
Chrome
7%
Flesh-tone
No votes
Disassembled
7%
Another option not listed here
2%
Where's those hot wings I ordered?
7%

Total votes: 44

kb7rky

For Post #950, another fun poll

Post by kb7rky » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:16 am

So, how do you like your fembot?

Chrome? Flesh? Disassembled? Robotic? Humanoid? Realistic?

That's where this poll comes in...we all seem to have varied tastes in fembots, so I figured it'd be interesting to see where our tastes lie.

If you choose "Another option not listed here", please feel free to add your own style.

Of course, my personal favorite in fembots?

Realistic, of course ;)

Doug

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:17 pm

I voted for "chrome" but really that's only from the neck down.

I like the face and hair to be completely realistic ... well, maybe sometimes a little unrealistic with the hair. The hands too, for some reason.

I think this is why I am crazy about Sally Yeh in "I Love Maria" ... I loved both of her robot costumes, though I would have loved to see the helmet come off of the silver one ...

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:47 pm

Voted for Robotic (no surprise there) though to be honest I would be happy personally being any of the top 5 types of fembots,only disassembled doesnt appeal,I wonder why!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:12 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:Voted for Robotic (no surprise there) though to be honest I would be happy personally being any of the top 5 types of fembots,only disassembled doesnt appeal,I wonder why!
Disassembled doesn't appeal to me, either, but I included that one, simply because there are some here who like their fembot in multiple pieces

Doug (45 to go)

code_author

Great concept but...

Post by code_author » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:54 pm

8) I hate to be a pain, no I don't, I'm good at it. You need to have the ability to pick multiple buttons. Picking just one is like giving someone only one option on a car. Actually, I vote all of the above. I'd even like my fembot to bring me a tray of wings!!!

Code

mariahbot81
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by mariahbot81 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:41 pm

I'm going to have to say either realistic or disassembled. I like to see all the wiring and circuits on the inside whereas the outside I perfer that they look like a real person.
Unit is ready to serve.

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:59 am

keraptis wrote:I think this is why I am crazy about Sally Yeh in "I Love Maria" ... I loved both of her robot costumes, though I would have loved to see the helmet come off of the silver one ...
Here here! As you can tell, I'm also jiggy for Sally ... there's way too few shots, though, where there's enough light to see detail on the "black" costume. And what's with the "large" elbow joints (like her hip joints) going away after she gets reprogrammed???

tectile

Post by tectile » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:01 am

Completly realistic with the exceiption of a very small pannel at the small of her back or the back of her head. Maybe a nice serial# bar code tatoo on the sole of her foot would be nice too.
And yes, I would like fries with that :)

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:54 am

Cornelius wrote:
keraptis wrote:I think this is why I am crazy about Sally Yeh in "I Love Maria" ... I loved both of her robot costumes, though I would have loved to see the helmet come off of the silver one ...
Here here! As you can tell, I'm also jiggy for Sally ... there's way too few shots, though, where there's enough light to see detail on the "black" costume. And what's with the "large" elbow joints (like her hip joints) going away after she gets reprogrammed???
Hahaha ... I know what you mean. Though that's not as odd as the giant cannon her arm turns into in the middle of the movie. Where the hell was THAT thing hiding?!

Your post inspired me to do a little Sally-search on the web and I can't believe what I stumbled upon. There is apparently a discussion board all about her in which Sally herself participates from time to time!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sally_yeh/start

I'm thinking seriously about writing her a little fan letter. To this day, her performance remains to me the most beautiful realization of a female robot character I've ever seen.

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:54 pm

I wonder if anyone on that Delphi board even recognizes ILM? Not too much discussion of it, but then again, her English is quite good, so I think mentioning anything "fetish-like" might be taboo on that board. :)

FYI to everyone, Sally posts as "GumboLam" on the board.

CherryBomb

my letter to Santa??

Post by CherryBomb » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:50 pm

I voted realistic, but what I would really like is a tall, brunete with a high hairdo, with a super thight corset (interchangeable colors) that opens on the front to reveal a dark green panel with lights and a little LCD screen that lits, with a robotic left arm with lots of accesories (like an army knife, except the whole arm), metallic panties (also several colors, one for each day of the week?) and tall leather boots (those with a belt and buckle at the top) oh yeah!, and pointy bra, I don't care what color, metallic or not, I'm talkin' two cones!. Oh and a battle slash across her back revealing her insides. Kinky?
It's not over til' I'm done.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:14 am

Looks like everyone's leaning in the Realistic direction, with a few going for the other ways we like our fembots.

We'll give it a few more days, then the mods can lock this thread.

Doug (19 posts to go!)

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:37 pm

Cornelius wrote:I wonder if anyone on that Delphi board even recognizes ILM? Not too much discussion of it, but then again, her English is quite good, so I think mentioning anything "fetish-like" might be taboo on that board. :)

FYI to everyone, Sally posts as "GumboLam" on the board.
Yeah, I noticed that ... both her screen name and the lack of mention of ILM. Searches on "Maria" and "robot" came up empty. I guess she's known more as a singer than actress ... I would bet most of her fans know very little about ILM. I hope she has some fond memories of it ... I would hate to think she looked back on that as a low-point in her career. She brought a great deal of dignity to that role and she is easily the only reason anyone would ever want to watch it today, whether or not they have a "thing" for robots.