Hands up if your.......

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Male or Female

A. Male
89%
B. Female
11%

Total votes: 75

bilbo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

I'm impressed

Post by bilbo » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:36 am

No honestly, I didn't think that there would be such responce so soon, after all its only been 2 days since I posted this novel little poll. To one and all, I thank you for your responce so far and lets see how we get on. My intention for this poll was a simple 'head count' and to see by how much our lady members are out numbered. I would have gessed it to be around 90% male, 8% female and 2% not telling....
Once again thanks to all that have voted so far and for those in the old U.S.A dont forget to vote next month.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:49 am

well apart from Ginger,4 names obviously come to mind though whether they have voted I cant say.Thats Kos-Mos,Voodoo,Rynchan and Sarabot. Guess there are 1 or 2 others lurking too that may or may not vote
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

droidlvr
Banned

Ahh juss don't know........

Post by droidlvr » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:52 pm

Ahh juss don't know where this poll is going? Now there's a real concern as to how many female "members"? Don't get it twisted but what next after the polls are "closed"? :roll: Love the fact that there are any females here at all but then what? A drive for more male "droids" in effort to try to be more equal? I just don't know.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:10 pm

I dont think there is any great logic to the poll,suspect it was just to find out how many actual females there were here.Trouble with that theory is that unless everyone votes people still arent really to know
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?