Custom Made Digital Doll Videos for Fembot

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Would you purchase Custom Digital Doll Movies made for Fembot members?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes : 28

Custom Made Digital Doll Videos for Fembot

Postby gingerwest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:23 pm

Hi Gang,

Since the response has been so great for the Performance DVD, I am thinking about producing some short films, (30 minutes or so) for purchase. They will be costumed, scripted, fembot customized and then edited and transferred to DVD.

However, if I am going to do these, I need clean stories. They can be adult content, but clean. They can be seductive, but no nudity.

If I use any submissions, the author will receive credit in the DVD and a discount on a copy.

What do you think?

If I can figure out how, I will run a poll.

:)
Ginger West
The Digital Doll
http://www.thedigitaldoll.com

Postby keraptis » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:37 pm

Wow, looks like I cast the first 'yes' vote ...

I would say the decision to buy would depend on the script and costume. I wouldn't be that interested in a wind-up doll type scenario (you know, like a ballerina costume or that kind of thing) ... but would love to see something futuristic.

I also think you'll find that most of us don't think nudity or explicitly "adult" content is necessary to create something very sexy and fun to watch. In fact, for me that stuff would be an instant turnoff and I wouldn't purchase it. Besides, there are already plenty of places to go to get that sort of thing.

Are you thinking of something more like a dance performance for lack of a better term, or a story/skit with dialogue and all that?

Postby gingerwest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:59 pm

keraptis wrote:Are you thinking of something more like a dance performance for lack of a better term, or a story/skit with dialogue and all that?

I am thinking along the lines of "A Day in The Life of a Fembot"
One of the costumes is a silver spacey dress with silver hair.

This is why I am asking. What happens when a Fembot is vacuuming and she herself comes unplugged, or the plug does not reach?

How does a Fembot clean the kitchen?
Or perhaps the from beginning of construction. Watch her progress as she learns how to function and perhaps has an ironic twist of striving to become human?

Asking for suggestions. :wink:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

Postby Stephaniebot » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:05 pm

I cast a yes vote too,though obviously this would also depend on them being made availanle in the 'UK' format as well,but if the subject matter was right then I would definitely show interest.No nudity suits me perfectly too,as keraptis says sexy and fun is probably more fun without nudity,and works better that way in all honesty.Also agree it would have to be more robot than wind up to interest me though
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby UserJesse » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:15 am

someone voted no? *shocked*

Postby keraptis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:56 am

gingerwest wrote:
keraptis wrote:I am thinking along the lines of "A Day in The Life of a Fembot"
One of the costumes is a silver spacey dress with silver hair.

This is why I am asking. What happens when a Fembot is vacuuming and she herself comes unplugged, or the plug does not reach?

How does a Fembot clean the kitchen?
Or perhaps the from beginning of construction. Watch her progress as she learns how to function and perhaps has an ironic twist of striving to become human?

Asking for suggestions. :wink:

Those are all great ideas Ginger! Check your private messages, I will be sending you one in a moment.

Postby kb7rky » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:28 am

Ginger:

You know what MY response would be

;)

I'll hold the camera so Drew can drink his coffee :D

Doug

Postby keraptis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:59 am

Well Ginger, I sent my private message and it's in the "outbox" but hasn't made it over to the "sentbox" ... if you don't get it, let me know and I'll try again, or just drop me an email.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:20 pm

I'm working on a script right now. Don't worry, it's squeaky clean compared to my "Halloween Treat" video. :twisted:
I'll email it to you when it's done.

Postby gingerwest » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:39 pm

Hee, hee...We spent the day shooting. Our new Droid, a cowboy's fantasy went out on her first shopping trip and almost got arrested. She did not understand that she had to pay for stuff, lol.

Then she learned to use her card slot to get cash to buy a book on nutrition. She thinks if she can eat and drink she will be more human.

Afterwards, she was shown her new yauht in the harbour and oops...plugged herself in to the boats power supply to recharge. Had a major meltdown and fried her hair.

I almost forgot, she was built with a deisal tank for backup power, so she stopped at the gas station to fill up. Strange; the pump fit just perfect in her belly button. Of course it opens into her fuel tank.

We had a very busy day with her. The clips will be out this weekend for all of our new TDD members. I will put some quickies on the video clips page of the site.

Please let me know what you think. Gee whiz...this group has added a whole new dimension to my life. Never thought I would be spending my day training Androids. :lol:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

Next

Return to Discussion