Anyone using eMule?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Anyone using eMule?

Postby keraptis » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:30 pm

I have used it for a few things and it seems to me that it would be a great way for us to share files. If enough of us are interested, all we have to do is put "ASFR" in the name of each file we're sharing to make it extremely easy for everyone to find cool ASFR-related stuff.

I know there's stuff I could dig out of my archive ... and I know some people here are legends when it comes to collecting movie clips and such.

Anyone interested in giving this a try?

Postby noidguy » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:56 pm

Yah, I've tried Kazaa Lite, LimeWire and eMule. As I write this I'm grabbing the Mutant X file off eMule. Many "asfr" titled files are in my shared folder.

Postby keraptis » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:04 pm

Hmm ... just did a search for "asfr" in eMule/Kad and came up empty. Is there a way to see your shared folder other than searching?

Postby noidguy » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:06 pm

keraptis wrote:Hmm ... just did a search for "asfr" in eMule/Kad and came up empty. Is there a way to see your shared folder other than searching?

Hmm, well I dunno. Maybe if you searched on one of the rarer files I have you'll find the rest. Try looking for "hubba hubba zoot zoot". :lol:

Postby keraptis » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:09 am

I searched for that and found some matches, none of which had ASFR in the title ... currently downloading from a server called "bob666" ... sounds ominous in a Twin Peaks / Damian Omen sort of way. I assume that's not you. :)

Postby noidguy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:40 am

keraptis wrote:I searched for that and found some matches, none of which had ASFR in the title ... currently downloading from a server called "bob666" ... sounds ominous in a Twin Peaks / Damian Omen sort of way. I assume that's not you. :)

LOL. No, that's not me. I didn't mean to say that the hubba hubba file had "asfr" in the title, but that if you found the hubba hubba file you might see what else that person is sharing, and if it's me then I should have some asfr stuff.

BTW, Bob was in a fembot film! :lol:

Postby keraptis » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:10 pm

noidguy wrote:BTW, Bob was in a fembot film! :lol:

You mean Frank Silva? My understanding was that he wasn't an actor but a stagehand ... until David Lynch stuck him into Twin Peaks. On IMDB his filmography is pretty thin ...

Postby noidguy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:01 pm

keraptis wrote:
noidguy wrote:BTW, Bob was in a fembot film! :lol:

You mean Frank Silva? My understanding was that he wasn't an actor but a stagehand ... until David Lynch stuck him into Twin Peaks. On IMDB his filmography is pretty thin ...

Ah, maybe my memory is clouded. Wasn't Bob a twisted other side of the character played by Ray Wise? An inner evil kinda thing? I only saw bits and pieces of the series.

Postby keraptis » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:52 am

noidguy wrote:
keraptis wrote:Ah, maybe my memory is clouded. Wasn't Bob a twisted other side of the character played by Ray Wise? An inner evil kinda thing? I only saw bits and pieces of the series.

Yes, exactly. (SPOILER WARNING!!!)

Bob was played by Frank Silva ... and of course we don't know that Bob is inside Leland (Ray Wise) until the second season. As the legend goes, Lynch was filming the interior of Laura Palmer's bedroom when he noticed Frank Silva -- who basically looked and dressed like Bob in real life -- had gotten into the shot. He suddenly had this brainstorm to make Silva part of the show, as this creepy spirit haunting the house. Only later did it develop into the concept of Bob (and Mike, his good counterpart, a.k.a. the "one-armed man") as a metaphor for both evil in general and more specifically for child abuse/molestation.

Here's a more complete description of how it happened:
http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/reference/howbob/

BTW Twin Peaks is IMHO the greatest work of art ever produced for television. Seriously, if you have not seen at least the first seven episodes, you owe it to yourself to watch them!

Postby keraptis » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:54 am

noidguy wrote:I didn't mean to say that the hubba hubba file had "asfr" in the title, but that if you found the hubba hubba file you might see what else that person is sharing, and if it's me then I should have some asfr stuff.

Well I downloaded "hubba hubba" and it was, well ... entertaining. One of my more surreal experiences in recent days.

Next

Return to Discussion