Thees Is It

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Let's get to the bottom of thees

Who wants to see more of denny's stuff
No votes
Who wants to see more of my stuff?
33%
Who wants denny to go away?
52%
Who wants me to go away?
4%
Who wants us both to go away?
11%

Total votes: 27

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:54 pm

Hmm... Storm's a-brewin'. This could get ugly.

So, Denny has some unpopular tastes. Let's be honest about ourselves: In the public eye, we are everything from perverts to sexual deviants with very little positive press. I find it more than just a little ironic that a group of what could be forgivingly described as social misfits should rally to ban one of their ilk for being a little creepier than the rest of us.

Certainly, Denny's tastes are probably indicitive of some more deeply-seeded issue, but can the same not be said of the rest of us?

I've hesitated to mention such in the past, since it casts my interest in androids and fembots in a potentially negative light, but the root of my interest springs from the fact that, on some level, I don't completely believe that a real woman would ever be interested in me, and yet I am only attracted to females. In the past, whenever I have had a serious romantic relationship, my interest here has waned. When those relationships ended, negatively I might add, my interest here has redoubled.

Revenge and its kin have long since been excised from my nature, but others are not so fortunate. Denny may be such a person, who has suffered the same pains I (and, I would venture to guess, many of the rest of us here) have, but with anger and resentment that others lack, or have refocused. Kicking him to the curb might shield us from whatever media he creates, but would likely have far more damaging results in his own life.

Now, as for recommending a course of action, someone needs to be able to calmly, rationally address our concens to Denny. Since he apparantly doesn't speak English as a native language, this would best be accomplished by someone who speaks his native language, whatever that is (I'm guessing Japanese, based on the images he's uploaded). This should be done discreetly, and out of the "public" eye.

End of rant.

Triumph

Post by Triumph » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:11 pm

Oh Brother! The hippies are coming out of the woodwork! Someone made a good point to me; he said "What if I went to a parent's support site and said 'I like to cut children to pieces and see them cry in pain.'?" Leesten, if you think that being so TOLERANT makes you noble or sometheeng then go ahead and live with that, but that never solves anything because it doesn't address the truth. I don't support pure MALICE and VIOLATION and I don't make excuses for it.

Thees poll isn't going to MAGICALLY make either of us go away, but it is nice to know what's going on. It's just opinions and some people's suck... much like the A$$HOLE that keeps rating things "1" in the gallery because he or she has no skills. So far there are seven more people that would rather see more of my stuff than for me to join denny in the hall of shame, so the losers that want me gone will have to put up with thees. AWWWWW, did I offend you? Good, because I am offended. But really you are really great for defending inconsiderate intrusive parasites. Yes, yes, you are really good, wonderful, kind people... FOR ME TO POOP ON!
Last edited by Triumph on Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Poop, the whole Poop, and nothing but the Poop!

Trace Venom
Identification: Android

*sigh*

Post by Trace Venom » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:34 pm

I knew someone had to address that giant pink elephant standing in the corner of the room sooner or later.

But I'm to tired to enter any debate on the subject.

Survey says the tribe has spoken. Deal with it, kids.

Oh, and in case you doubt where I stand on this: This is sort of an "Asimovian" fetish site. The Lovecraftian feishists must have their own dark little corner of the web, no?

shooish... before "zee germans come".

blkwdo

curiosity killed the mood

Post by blkwdo » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:48 pm

Triumph,

I am curious. A lot of my manips show skin torn open to see the mechanisms inside, rather than nice neat lines as if they were the side of a panel opening. Does the put me in the same catagory as Denny in your eyes?

Baron has a very good point about showing a damaged droid versus condoning the infliction of violence, but I want to know what you think.

Widow :?:

Trace Venom
Identification: Android

Re: curiosity killed the mood

Post by Trace Venom » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:51 pm

blkwdo wrote:Triumph,

I am curious. A lot of my manips show skin torn open to see the mechanisms inside, rather than nice neat lines as if they were the side of a panel opening. Does the put me in the same catagory as Denny in your eyes?
Baron has a very good point about showing a damaged droid versus condoning the infliction of violence, but I want to know what you think.

Dude... Chill, you ROCK. End of story. Next?

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:24 pm

I myself not a a fan of "denny" but I wonder why you "Truimph" feel you are the voice of many here?

I seen you insult many, including me in the past and others, but I fail to see any good or positive posts or messages from you?

I know you are simply a gimmick here and probebly someone elses alias here, but serouisly, to me, you are just an assholes who think it's cool to talk(type) shit like a retard.

And about the poll, you can shove it up your dirty buthole of a dog you are. I think almost everyone simply ingnored it because like I, think poles many times are a wast of time.

Myself, I do like to see sometimes gynoids damaged in my stories... Should I join Denny and blkwdo in a corner too?

Mirage

Triumph

Re: curiosity killed the mood

Post by Triumph » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:54 pm

Trace Venom wrote:
blkwdo wrote:Triumph,

Dude... Chill, you ROCK. End of story. Next?
First thing is first. Blkwdo, you most certainly ROCK and, unlike the latest ASSUMPTION, I do not put you in the catagory of Jeffrey Dahlmer. I think you are among the better manip people here. I too have shown damaged gynoids so that we know they are gynoids... but they usually still WORK. Well the polls have narrowed folks. Now it is only 6 more people that would rather I make more stuff than to stuff it.

You are entitled to your opinion, Mirage and thees is good because now we can all see whose side you are on. Not that your constant insults to anyone or anything that is American hasn't gone unnoticed because of your superiority complex. And where was your TOLERANCE for the gay people? Oh! Here's a neat trick! Go to Google or AltaVista, etc. and type in a keyword like ANDROID and click on "Images" instead of "Enter"! But, oh well, I guess I have made NO contributions to thees place from what you are saying. Now I am crying :(

You have made a poor sock puppet cry. Is that the best you got, man? No wonder one of my friends dumped thees place, which is even better than pooping on it. I'm sure thees discussion is about to be locked now. Thanks to everyone for participating!
The Poop, the whole Poop, and nothing but the Poop!