Improved Basement Jaxx Poll

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Who's your favorite?

The tennis player
15%
The police officer
30%
The firefighter
2%
The bride
5%
The stewardess
18%
The librarian
30%
The old guy in the pig mask
2%

Total votes: 61

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Improved Basement Jaxx Poll

Post by keraptis » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:38 am

Let's try this again ...

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:31 am

Just because I'm curious ... when you place your vote, please feel free to comment on whether what you're really picking is the character or the actress. For example, if your favorite is the librarian (like me), is that because you like that costume? Or would she still be your favorite if she were wearing the cop outfit or the bridal gown?

For bonus points, if you could put any of those actresses in any costume, whether or not it's one of the ones in the video, which would you pick and what would she wear?

Baron

Post by Baron » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:13 pm

keraptis wrote:Just because I'm curious ... when you place your vote, please feel free to comment on whether what you're really picking is the character or the actress. For example, if your favorite is the librarian (like me), is that because you like that costume? Or would she still be your favorite if she were wearing the cop outfit or the bridal gown?

For bonus points, if you could put any of those actresses in any costume, whether or not it's one of the ones in the video, which would you pick and what would she wear?
I like the cop (the actress); it's the uniform I'd modify, slightly - a micro-mini, in place of those hotpants. Same length and tightness, though!!

Panties STRICTLY optional!! :twisted: :shock: :twisted:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:58 pm

So far it would seem that most of us wish the librarian got some of the air time devoted to the firefighter ...

Boy would I love to see the "Making Of" for that video!

mysticblueca
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

hard choice really

Post by mysticblueca » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:43 pm

They all are very nice really. Just the movements and how well the whole thing was done. :lol: Makes it hard to pick just one.

Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Pleasureunit » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:47 am

I'm with Robotman; the Librarian's activation sequence was great--the wide eyes, the sound-effects as her hands/arms raised, working those long legs....ohhh......But I just liked her general overall facial features the best.

That said, as far as mechanical movement is concerned, "Mile Heidi" was indeed superb. OMG, those backward bends at the waist and the locked arms, combined with that slightly open mouth just melted me. I MUST admit during the short-circuit sequence, I watched her most intently! God, did you SEE the way her arms were flailing around as the sparks start squirting out of her?!? :shock: Oh, pardon me, I'm feeling faint again. Happens to me each time I reflect upon this masterpiece. BTW, why the Hell can't the BasementJaxx people be the ones working on "Stepford Wives"?!? :twisted:

Ciao, Dolls! I'm gonna watch th' video again!!!!!
Queen
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:23 am

From most to least, I love the:

BRIDE ! :oops:
Librarian
Firefighter
Stewardess
Cop
& Tennis player

I like the Cuddly Cop's outfit. (Why is she priced at 95% off?)

The Stewardess has nice facial expressions.

The Fire Fighter has those comically curly locks, she's a doll.

The Librarian is the only one dressed normally, which makes her sexually conservative - untill you see her vacant, intense stare and her clockwork, upward-jerking arm; then you know for certain that she's compliant with all possible lewd commands.

Finally, the BRIDE !. :D Foremost, she's got that dopey blonde, Britney Spears quality and look which I find so pleasant. Her dress is even more ironic than that of the Librarian. A human bride would not wear such a skimpy outfit, the purpose of her dress would be to suggest purity and wholesome values. But the awkward swings of her joints and the high cut of our Bride's dress (which could be smaller) suggests that the whole concepts of an oath before a god and a preacher is mocked by a ceremony with her, a Plug-It-In Girl, as the Bride. Even I feel cofortable that I could live up to a marriage in which my Bride had no expectations that I should live up to true vows.

(I'm writing a story about the Bride - but rather wish me luck than hold your breath waiting. I have yet to complete any of numerous writing attempts in our genre. :? )

For the bonus points, I'd like to offer the thought of the Bride or the Librarian in a technician's white lab jacket, sleeveless, cut halfway up the knee, and unable for the lapels to join completely at the bust. This is the popular ASFR character, the female technician-as-technological device herself. She knows best how to repair or pleasure herself and her sisters.

One more bonus: it would be racially and economically perverse, taboo, and exciting (for me) :twisted: to see the Firefighter in a minimal French maid's costume.

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:53 am

From one frustrated writer to another, don't give up hope Dale. At several points, I thought I would never compleate "The Nightingale's Song", cursed myself for starting to post it, and thought sadly it would always remained unfinished. It still really isn't "finished". There are changes I want to make here and there, scenes I want to add, but overall, I'm pretty happy with the story and my lil gynoid.

Pleasureunit

Post by Pleasureunit » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:43 pm

Dale Coba,

I LOVE your writing style!!! Your entry has me in continual stitches! :D

Queen

PS: Did you, by chance, ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"?
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

blkwdo

Nice pole...I mean poll

Post by blkwdo » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:18 pm

Keraptis,

Great idea for a poll. Personally, I like the cop the best, but I've always been partial to brunettes.

Oh, and one thing to say about the last choice....EEEEEWWWWW :x

Widow

keraptis

Re: Nice pole...I mean poll

Post by keraptis » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:07 pm

blkwdo wrote:Keraptis,

Great idea for a poll. Personally, I like the cop the best, but I've always been partial to brunettes.

Oh, and one thing to say about the last choice....EEEEEWWWWW :x

Widow
Thanks. As for the guy in the pig mask, I just knew if I put him in there, somebody would vote for him. From our highly scientific survey, he's apparently sexier than the firefighter. :shock:

Would whoever placed that vote like to stand up and be counted? :lol:

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:59 pm

ButchyBoy wrote:From one frustrated writer to another, don't give up hope Dale. ( . . . ) , but overall, I'm pretty happy with the story and my lil gynoid.
Thank you for the words of support. I had best become a good writer, if I'm ever to produce content to repay the community in whatever smallest part I can.

Queenbot wrote:Dale Coba,

I LOVE your writing style!!! Your entry has me in continual stitches! :D

Queen

I guess that's good enough, though I'm not sure if that's the effect I'm going for. I'm just here to "talk about the passion". :D :twisted:
PS: Did you, by chance, ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"?
No, I've heard the title, but I don't read much anymore. It look funny enough, and something in my prose may have reminded you of the book; if so, I should take encouragement, and be flattered.

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Andreabot

Post by Andreabot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:02 pm

For me it's definately "Mile Heidi" since I was a flight attendant myself at one time and have always had a thing about robotic stewards / stewardesses / flight crew and even passengers. BTW, the video was shot at the Southern California Edison Research facility in Irwindale Ca. My friend who works there sent me some behind the scenes stuff. They were pretty poor quality so I don't know if I kept them. If I did though, i'll try to post them.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:14 pm

You just became our new best friend Andreabot 8)

ANDROID69
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

The Asain Tennies Player:)

Post by ANDROID69 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:22 pm

The Tennis Player:) Ohhh man she my my circuits overload lol!!!!!! & Yes I love Asian ladies:) Also Mile Hidi & The Libarian
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69