Fembot fashion.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Fembot fashion.

Postby N6688 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:26 pm

So a couple of years ago i made a post on the discussion thread about what i thought fembots would wear in the future.
( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11982 )
Sadly all the images from that thread are gone but in short it was about fembots "dressed" like this:

And recently i founds some interesting images of what i thought that it would be perfect (r.e. more functional and realistic) fembot wear.
Apparently in Russia this counts as exercise clothing :lol:
I personally love it, it has this futuristic feel with the patterns shown in different fabrics and also has this light shine and hugs the body perfectly, like it's designed for that body.
It's something difrent (and less labor/maintenance intense) than just another latex catsuit.

But talking about catsuits........:

These things have been popping up for some time now.
They seem to be realy popular in slav countries because i found a fuck ton more images with many other women wearing these things in pretty much every colour imaginable.
I don't know what the brand is but it seem to be available in a catsuit and a dress(like) version.

Have you guys encountered other clothing that made you think:
"Yep, that would be a factory issue outfit on a fembot in the future."
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Fembot fashion.

Postby Robotman » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:22 pm

I imagine fembot fashion would consist of skin-tight, shiny, one-piece "catsuit" style bodysuits too. A fembot needs to show off that body, and be aerodynamically sound. ;)

Postby Stephaniebot » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 am

Robotman wrote:I imagine fembot fashion would consist of skin-tight, shiny, one-piece "catsuit" style bodysuits too.

Would seem to be a very practical option, in truth. Not only does it provide the sleek robot look, it would also act as a protective layer, for all the electronics hidden underneath. I'm not enough of an expert to know whether the spandex type dancer full bodysuits would be shiny enough, but the fake leather 'plu' stuff would be shiny enough for sure, smooth enough for effect, and cheaper than real leather, especially if its getting torn/damaged at all.
Saw a picture of a 'fake leather' dress yesterday that's on sale near here, which would be perfect as a robot body, but at my age, I'd need a mask to match lol! :lol:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby Corey Fantoccini » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:07 am

For that matter, this ad campaign for the new season of Freeform's "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS" series, while obviously meant to depict party masques, has the inadvertent effect of making the cast look like damaged bots. Seeing these billboards all over L.A. causes just a little frisson...

Postby N6688 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

Stephaniebot wrote:
Robotman wrote:I imagine fembot fashion would consist of skin-tight, shiny, one-piece "catsuit" style bodysuits too.

Would seem to be a very practical option, in truth. Not only does it provide the sleek robot look, it would also act as a protective layer, for all the electronics hidden underneath.

Also because the outfit would be light and skin tight it would also reduce the size and weight of the crate she will be put in for transport. :wink:
#SAVINGS

Corey Fantoccini wrote:For that matter, this ad campaign for the new season of Freeform's "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS" series, while obviously meant to depict party masques, has the inadvertent effect of making the cast look like damaged bots. Seeing these billboards all over L.A. causes just a little frisson...

Yeah i saw that ad online as well.
Was a bit dissapointed when i clicked "enlarge image" :lol:

Sometimes i do wish that there was a company out there that would cater more to the needs of the people that have our little kink.
I mean i know our thing isn't as big like bdsm or other well known kinks but god damn is it so hard for some company to come up with some fembot (or android) themed toys and/or merch?

Like maybe custom made outfits that you could design on the company's website.
like you start with a basic template and you just ad options like collors, paterns and import a custom logo or two to it.
Maybe selling some mock panels or remote controls.
Custom collars that you could connect to smartphones/tablets via bluetooth or wire with a mock interface program.

That sorta thing.

(sigh)..........
Maybe we are bit of a niche thing tough compared to other fetishes.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Postby Stephaniebot » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:58 pm

N6688 wrote:
Stephaniebot wrote:

Would seem to be a very practical option, in truth. Not only does it provide the sleek robot look, it would also act as a protective layer, for all the electronics hidden underneath.

Also because the outfit would be light and skin tight it would also reduce the size and weight of the crate she will be put in for transport. :wink:
#SAVINGS

Just pay my air fare, darling, probably cheaper! :lol: :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby fembot_stalker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Looking good! Looking good! Looking good! :wink: :applause: :) I like to get many of my own ideas from sites like this. :nerd: :drooling:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Return to Discussion