ASFR Elements - Turn Ons

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What ASFR Elements Do You Find Appealing?

Explicit Sex
7%
"Sleeper" Fembots
7%
Face-Offs
5%
Open Body Panels
10%
Repair
10%
Disassembly
7%
Obviously Robotic Appearance (easily visible seams, glowing eyes, etc, but still skin-colored/textured)
6%
Non-Human Finish (i.e. chrome or ME2/3 Edi-Style polymer)
3%
Monotone "robot speech"
6%
Malfunctions - Software
11%
Malfunctions - Hardware
9%
Malfunctions - Over the Top (heads exploding and such)
4%
Damage - Subtle
7%
Damage - Severe
5%
Damage - Complete Destruction
3%

Total votes : 389

Re: ASFR Elements - Turn Ons

Postby Stephaniebot » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:52 am

Ear pods, with antennas attached would probably be the best look for human actresses, I would say. Even better if they actually receive signals, and affect thoughts, lol 8)
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby Rob_The_Fixer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:07 am

Getting the obvious ones out of the way: Activation/Deactivation, Face-offs (though I'm a bit picky about it), open body panels, exposed inner mechanisms, repairing, and disassembly (mostly for maintenance purpose).

My turn-ons in appearances is almost universal, I like designs that are obvious (i.e. KOS-MOS, Mira from Dimension W) ear pieces, panel lines and bar code tattoo, to more subtle designs (2B from Nier, the operatives from GiTS).
The same goes for malfunctions, I'm mostly open about it. (Bonus points for glitching voice effects like stuttering or when it randomly pitches up and down.)
And I quite like the monotone/robotic speeches, either with a natural sounding voice or mostly synthetic.
A̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶a̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶m̶o̶d̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶"̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶.̶.̶
この翻訳者を修正!

Postby jolshefsky » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:43 am

Stephaniebot wrote:There must be ways to do face offs/body panels (that look part of robot) without the use of CGI, but I guess its pretty hard to do. Hood, and personal facemask might work for former, but even then, to do it in a good way...? No idea how you could do a legit body panel though.

I always thought it would be feasible to do a Trompe-l'œil effect to give the illusion of depth from one camera angle. It would be a matter of printing an image of internals from a specific angle, applying it to an actress so it doesn't wrinkle or distort, and then shooting from an angle that matched the perspective in the image. Making the panel able to be opened would be a matter of props (sheet of silicone, e.g.) but the skin color would be nearly impossible to match ... black-and-white photography can help to an extent.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Postby Stephaniebot » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Yes, black and white could hide a multitude of shades of color, but would modern people buy a black and white film? I mean its a well known fact you never see golden age (pre WW2) movies on mainstream TV, because no one will watch anything in black and white.

Something like that could probably be done for a body panel, but the thing is, it would cost money to get it right, and lets face it, most adult fembot films aren't of the decent-high budget kind. Pretty much most things could be done (short of actually turning an actress into a robot?), with careful planning, and a decent budget, but would people pay that much more for a more technically fulfilling film, or do you just like to get your fembot stuff at a lesser price?

PS, any director or the like needing a guinea pig for experiments with creating a good body panel (or face panel), would love to help!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Previous

Return to Discussion