ASFR Elements - Turn Ons

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What ASFR Elements Do You Find Appealing?

Explicit Sex
7%
"Sleeper" Fembots
7%
Face-Offs
5%
Open Body Panels
10%
Repair
10%
Disassembly
7%
Obviously Robotic Appearance (easily visible seams, glowing eyes, etc, but still skin-colored/textured)
7%
Non-Human Finish (i.e. chrome or ME2/3 Edi-Style polymer)
3%
Monotone "robot speech"
6%
Malfunctions - Software
11%
Malfunctions - Hardware
9%
Malfunctions - Over the Top (heads exploding and such)
4%
Damage - Subtle
7%
Damage - Severe
5%
Damage - Complete Destruction
3%

Total votes : 418

ASFR Elements - Turn Ons

Postby D.Olivaw » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Okay, lets try this now for actual ASFR elements. Which do you like?

Boy was it an effort to keep this to only 15 options...
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: ASFR Elements - Turn Ons

Postby Robotman » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:16 pm

I look at two faceoffs in the morning
I look at two faceoffs at night
I look at two faceoffs in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

(I also voted for open panels, monotone speech and repair. But god damn it I love me the sight of a pretty woman with her faceplate removed. :faceoff: )

Postby Stephaniebot » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 am

Actress curiosity moments

There must be ways to do face offs/body panels (that look part of robot) without the use of CGI, but I guess its pretty hard to do. Hood, and personal facemask might work for former, but even then, to do it in a good way...? No idea how you could do a legit body panel though. Well, I'm in major need of repair, so if anyone is offering? :wink:

Equally, how on earth do you genuinely do glowing eyes, lol? Seams, and texture could easily be done with make up, or a pencil (as in wartime stockings), I'm sure. No need to ask about monotone robot style speech, been there, done that before!

Only one so far to fancy the non human finish, hope that gets a bit more love in time. Yes, would love to do that, chrome, or polymer, or otherwise, given the chance.

Never got damage, dont really get malfunctions, but I guess thats a fembot wannabee perspective, maybe?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:05 am

I just thought of another big turn-on for me that isn't on the list. I don't really know what to call it, but it's the robot's behaviour - she is constantly showing, telling, or reminding that she is an android and not a real human. In fact, it's what she's been programmed to talk about more than anything.

Postby smalk » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am

For me a big turn-on I don't find on the list would be... i don't know how to call it, but let's just say the opposite of sleeper. So a fembot knowing that she is a robot and talking about it, not in a monotone voice, but in a perfectly human voice (with the occasional repeat of some words).

For example explicitly asking for repairs and describing his current state ("hurry, honey, be quick with your update, my RAM is occupied at 95%... ").

Postby Svengli » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Other turn-ons:

Activation/deactivation

Programming - remotely commanding her, etc.

Unnatural perfection, blandness, cheeriness.

Obedience, acting as an appliance.

Postby dieur » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Control panels
Sexual Overloads (technically a hardware issue??)
Exploits/hacking
Antanna ears (what? It’s a thing!)... or maybe more generically “Contrast between robotic and human nature”... needs wordsmithing. What would you call the appeal of random robotic elements in an otherwise human form, such as the brilliant green rings around the eyes BA did that one time?

Denying her artificiality - not because she can’t acknowledge it but because she refuses to. This is probably just me :P

Postby Kano » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:33 am

To me, names are important too! There are many names I find very attractive but also, many I can't personally work with (for different reasons! LOL) I hate the fact that they named one of the bionic woman fembots, Billie! Really? The only way I can accept that is if she was a replacement which I don't think she was. (By the way, killing a human to replace them is also a turn off!) I don't mind the names in stories, because I can change them to my liking. I also enjoy long, deactivated or powered down scenes- with the eyes open! To me it gives more a sense of a powered down and unaware robot. Eyes closed to me doesnt do anything.

Postby Stephaniebot » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Love the idea of antenna ears too. Wouldn't be hard to do as such with a headband, bit more complex if you're trying to hide the human ears at same time though
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:36 pm

dieur wrote:Antanna ears (what? It’s a thing!)... or maybe more generically “Contrast between robotic and human nature”... needs wordsmithing. What would you call the appeal of random robotic elements in an otherwise human form, such as the brilliant green rings around the eyes BA did that one time?

Yes, I like this one too. I would argue it's subsumed under the "Obviously Robotic Appearance" option.

There are a lot of different ways to do it, from the antennas and glowing eyes you mention to your standard anime robot girl "ear-pods" (for lack of a better term). I rather like the built-in choker necklace like in the "Android Love" short film.
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

Next

Return to Discussion