Is Character Play dead?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Is Character Play dead?

Postby MrPassable » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:05 pm

From my Observation, not a lot of people seem to be interested in Roleplay. Nobody seem to be posting there. So either no ones doing it or they are but just not posting anything.

Re: Is Character Play dead?

Postby MrPassable » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Well for my Curiosity Sake, gonna post something there

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:11 am

For me, its mainly the time issue that means I don't get involved any more.

I don't know if its the same now, but generally, when I used to do it in the past (over 10 years ago now), it seemed to come down to a token amount of fembot play, and mainly about the bloke getting his 'cyber sex' blow job, or jerking himself off, so I lost interest
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby MrPassable » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 am

I was thinking of building a story around the RP, have a relationship and establish the characters. THEN get to the erotic parts. RP isnt just sex, so I agree with you with that

Postby stelarfox » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:51 am

I tried a few times but then noone answers. Even the few one that I answered had no answer.
came here babe cyborg.

Postby Brytestar » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:17 pm

I tried and tried...and it drives me NUTS. But anyway time issue seems to be the primary issue.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:46 pm

I do roleplay a lot but I have very specific needs. Some people like it, most don't.

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:36 am

Right, ironically I now have the time currently, just not quite sure what my organic brain capacity is up to, any more. Had a 'few' grand mal seizures last month, so brain is a bit scrambled, shall we say, so off work at least until I see a Neurologist in mid June, and by all I'm told at 61, that's it for my working life.

So point 1, if anyone does want to try an RP with me, expect the odd weird post. I do spot most spelling blunders, but far from perfect, and I do make them, due to above. Also, there are times when I mean to post one thing, and the odd word, or even sentence, comes out completely wrong, so some 'translation' skills might be handy.

Point 2, I'm in this for the conversion/transformation/programming stuff, not for erotica. So if your idea of RP is along lines of 'my robot will obey, now give me a cyber blow job' forget it! If your idea is 2 posts of stuff of interest to me, then an interminable number of cyber sex ones, also forget it. I'm not saying I wont do sex, just needs to be a small item for me, not the desired end result. PS, I haven't done sex for 20 years, so memories beyond the basics, not my strong point, even before my brain went AWOL!

Point 3, I dont see the excitement in malfunctions, but I'm prepared to do them. Yes, I get them even less since my organic brain malfunctioned, but anyway...

Point 4, see initial comment. I cannot promise prompt, and reliable replies. Some days the brain is in a good mood, and I can post easily. Other days, like today, I can post, but I'm editing my writing like a maniac, as brain is working, but is 'misfiring' a lot. There are other days, its like candy floss, even with the meds I'm on, and posting much is pointless. So if I dont reply for 2-3 days dont have hissy fits, and make demands from me, because it wont help.

Point 5, I'm a 61 year old, transgendered (disabled) woman, not a sexy 20 something sexy cis model. If that's an issue, you either need to pass, or find a friendly scientist who can turn me into the latter! :lol:

Oh, if anyone wants to bribe me with robot suits, helmets/headpieces, and boots, I'm open to offers. I was more the method actress type, so getting into the role... No, seriously, that isn't needed, but I wouldn't say no. Ideally something that interfaces with, or overrides my damaged organic brain, lol.

But if that's all OK with you, message me with idea/script idea, and I'll consider giving it a try. But see above, I dont know how it would all work out, just saying...

However, if you want to really turn me into a robot (I wish!), and solve all physical/mental issues, please do!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby sweet860 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:07 pm

I'll enter myself in here and say I would definitely be looking for an RP partner. I mainly just look to have fun and love to collaborate ideas. Anyone interested just send me a PM, but no guys please :rockon:

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Sun May 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Anyone interested just send me a PM, but no guys please

So, you expect the girls to make it out? Tough one.

Next

Return to Discussion