Alternate Fetishes in ASFR Preliminary Results Thread

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Alternate Fetishes in ASFR Preliminary Results Thread

Post by D.Olivaw » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:32 pm

First, let me just say I'm very impressed and pleased by how many people have taken the time to register their preferences in my two silly little polls. On average, there have been about 23 votes made for each category (turn-on + turn-off).

Second, voting seems to have slowed down in the last 24 hours or so, and the general proportions of votes for the various categories seem to have stabilized. With that in mind, I've made some charts of the current results.

Keep in mind that this is not a random sample but involved self-selection on the part of the people who voted, so the results aren't necessarily representative of the larger FC member community's preferences. Also, I'd like to make clear that the purpose of this exercise was merely to satisfy my (hopefully our) curiosity, not to make people feel uncomfortable about their preferences or anything like that.

The first chart shows the total votes (turn-on + turn-off) for each category.

The second shows the proportional favorability of each, that is, the proportion of votes cast for that fetish as a turn-on relative to the total votes cast for and against it.

Finally, we have the intensity of voter opinion on each fetish. This is how many votes were cast on that particular fetish (turn-on + turn-off) proportional to the average (23.1 votes).

"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein